Pages:
Author

Topic: AUREAVITA ★ $1 min ★ 15% daily/hourly ★ instant ★ LEGAL COMPANY ★ REAL BUSINESS - page 4. (Read 8013 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Still going strong. I like that it is done through ASMoney (who are legit), and they confirm thew withdrawals as being scam-free

Your feedback is important to us, thank you very much!

Activity: 285
Merit: 250
Still going strong. I like that it is done through ASMoney (who are legit), and they confirm thew withdrawals as being scam-free
legendary
Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004
I am member in TG and MMG since 2006, not an idiot. Talked with many top admins in egold times and still talk with few best.  Here I am just a visitor checking the threads, this site owner "girl" forced me to register  Roll Eyes

Yes, I see good service you have there reselling without licenses. What would Daniel say about this?

I don't think he cares that much because there is a lot of people selling GC scripts and you know that already  Grin
You can also find fucking online shops selling products  Roll Eyes and who forced you? Because I don't care it's not my problem if you got forced or not
Activity: 12
I am member in TG and MMG since 2006, not an idiot. Talked with many top admins in egold times and still talk with few best.  Here I am just a visitor checking the threads, this site owner "girl" forced me to register  Roll Eyes

Yes, I see good service you have there reselling without licenses. What would Daniel say about this?
legendary
You are calling yourself "HYIP lies advisor" in your title, whatever that means, but in this shit you invest and support this little boy with your bitcoins Smiley

Jst check how he is comunicating... Nonsense.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/hyip-shop-start-your-own-business-5-star-service-escrow-accepted-1049114
I'll keep selling scripts, leaving postive/negative feedbacks whenever I want and investing wherever I want  Wink
Bitcointalk users are very new and/or not familiar to hyips but you already know that since you are an ADMIN ALREADY!
Why don't you post with your main acc? Thx  Roll Eyes
You are calling yourself "HYIP lies advisor" in your title, whatever that means, but in this shit you invest and support this little boy with your bitcoins Smiley

Jst check how he is comunicating... Nonsense.
legendary
Im not talking about well made sites, Im not against ponzis, I am aginst idiots running them. Smiley Like this one, obivously.

Ohhh finally we got something in common... Let's say half of it  Grin
Im not talking about well made sites, Im not against ponzis, I am aginst idiots running them. Smiley Like this one, obivously.
legendary
yep it's mine and this is why I invest there  Roll Eyes
So what about MasterPonzi, CryptoSplit, 7S, N9N and some Others where I invested and left good feedback?  Wink True that I sell scripts and worked for ponzis like TGB but I don't operate in hyips.
Idiot who started this thread - I dont invest in these sites. Just came here to point the obvious, if your too dumb to make al look like professional, then dont do at all. Believe me, your are 0 comparing to me in this stuff and I know the obvious. Not a troll like supermoney here.

supermoney, is this your site? Everywhere negative shit from you, but here you are investing. In most obvious copy cat, he didnt even do one custom thing here. Even didnt try to register own company, but used same Rockfeller data.

It's your call.

Idiot who started this thread - I dont invest in these sites. Just came here to point the obvious, if your too dumb to make al look like professional, then dont do at all. Believe me, your are 0 comparing to me in this stuff and I know the obvious. Not a troll like supermoney here.

supermoney, is this your site? Everywhere negative shit from you, but here you are investing. In most obvious copy cat, he didnt even do one custom thing here. Even didnt try to register own company, but used same Rockfeller data.
help account asmoney error pin kode
Pages:
Jump to: