Pages:
Author

Topic: AUREAVITA ★ $1 min ★ 15% daily/hourly ★ instant ★ LEGAL COMPANY ★ REAL BUSINESS - page 7. (Read 8013 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Can you please show us some proof of you making money through trades?
What was your previous project that YOU mentioned?
Why did it fail?
And why do you have copied the exact same telephone number etc from another site?
I will NOT invest anything until you wont give me a straight answer.
@Shayla Lenssen
Activity: 28
Ok, let me tell you how much it costed us:
  • $149 - licensed Gold Coders script: we bought if for previous program and now using it for this too.
  • $89 - Gold Coders adapted design template.
  • $129/monthly - Server + dedicated DDoS protection
  • $14/yearly - domain name
  • $30/yearly - SSL certificate
  • $50 - Facebook advertising
  • $150 - HYIP advertising

We are also: paying our investors, all day/all night dedicated to the project as you can see, offering great custom support and offering great stable (and attractive) investment plans.
Please, do not try to fool us with no reason (probably hate).
PS: please link me where dedicated servers cost you $1, I'm really interested thank you.

Activity: 14
What is this garbage?
Admin costs: $ 1 for hosting, design used and there is no license for the script.
You keep investors for idiots?

http://savepic.net/6870827.png
https://6db8f682e9632a21a7a7accb43b60455a268c64a.googledrive.com/host/0Bwx5kC4hiMtcZVoxaGRPbTV6Q00/Impfingroup.png

http://www.goldcoders.com/?page=checkdomain

Check GoldCoders' HYIP Manager License
aurea-vita.com - NOT Licensed
LEGAL COMPANY , But many user question make a Windraw , in 24 hour stil Pending !
what happen youre company !

Sorry, what?
They all got paid, no withdrawals pending.
Those users who set wrong payment processor account go in pending status, but I cancel them manually as soon as possible.

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546
Monday Hit Me Every week
LEGAL COMPANY , But many user question make a Windraw , in 24 hour stil Pending !
what happen youre company !
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Received another payout

AureaVita sent you a payment of 1.73 USD.

Date: 5/12/2015 2:44:27 AM
Batch: 169731
From Account: AureaVita
Amount: 1.73
Memo: Instant withdrawal by hunkey600 - Aurea Vita Asset Management
https://i.imgur.com/ecUsr8t.jpg

pending o my god 1 day running pending Angry Angry Angry

Please register at AsMoney first, and then set your account name on Aurea Vita settings.
I've seen right now your pending withdrawal request but this happened because you entered a Bitcoin address directly instead of an AsMoney account. Withdrawal request refused, request it once again when you are ready.
Thanks for your patience.

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Dear Admin,
You have avoided my question many times. I have had it enough and if you don't provide an explanation of why you have copied your company number from the company Rockefeller. I don't how hard is this to answer

Just let it go mate. None of the websites in the "investor-based games" are legal, you play at your own risk and don't risk more than you can afford to lose.  Grin
Activity: 140
Get Free Mobile Data http://get.kickbit.com/1/oexq
Dear Admin,
You have avoided my question many times. I have had it enough and if you don't provide an explanation of why you have copied your company number from the company Rockefeller. I don't how hard is this to answer
NOT RECEIVED SMS CODE  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Its not need, maybe it'll ask verification code sent to your email. check that once.
how to register assmoney??

Go to asmoney.com, simply create account using username, password and email. Set your pin and get verified your email. Thats it.

pending o my god 1 day running pending Angry Angry Angry

you need to give as money account no (username) to withdraw not bitcoin address.
any recent tx id paysouts?

never mind someone pointed out a previous scam site used as this site?
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Why are all these fucking sites registered in england and wales and ffs this site is a carbon copy of the rockfeller scam site. At this point in time the retarded "legal registration" is comfort to a fool. Admin please explain why your sites is so similar to that previous scam site.

We do just use same professional design. That can't connect us directly to RockFeller.
We do not have nothing to do with them.

that double negative
$1162.95 already invested after 36 hours only.

Members: 111
Made a deposit: 24
Total members' balance: $36.47
Total members' deposit: $1,162.95
Current members' deposit: $1,032.75
Total referrals commissions: $17.60
Total withdrawals: $45.85

Pages:
Jump to: