Pages:
Author

Topic: - AURORACOIN - - page 2. (Read 136759 times)

Activity: 442
Merit: 3
January 26, 2021, 07:57:15 AM
This coin was in top 10 before LOL
Dead and useless now. 
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!
Activity: 61
Merit: 5
January 14, 2021, 06:35:03 AM

Important update

New stable wallet is released today, please download at https://github.com/aurarad/Auroracoin/releases/latest

Activity: 49
Merit: 2
Activity: 78
Merit: 16
Auroracoin Community Development
December 03, 2020, 02:45:56 PM

Here is the official Auroracoin Discord permanent link....

https://discord.gg/Fhm4758

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
December 02, 2020, 02:08:11 PM
legendary
Activity: 1291
Merit: 1000
December 01, 2020, 07:37:07 PM
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
November 30, 2020, 08:42:05 AM
November 30, 2020, 06:38:32 AM
Discord link doesn't working
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!
legendary
Activity: 1604
Merit: 1564
精神分析的爸
November 20, 2020, 12:57:45 PM
Auroracoin now trading on Altilly exchange market

https://www.altilly.com/market/AUR_BTC

Wow, two exchanges with no bad reputation within days.. something going on under the hood there..

(Should have given it more love miningwise while dormant in hindsight)

Anyway, good job!
legendary
November 19, 2020, 11:13:30 PM
That is good.

Will this get us back on CoinGecko?
November 19, 2020, 02:56:55 AM

Good news...

Auroracoin now trading on https://freiexchange.com/market/AUR/BTC

með kveðju,  mikael hannes, team auroracoin
en.auroracoin.is

November 13, 2020, 07:10:12 PM

Auroracoin Team Update Winter 2020

Auroracoin Core Wallet Announcement

The 3rd Generation of the Auroracoin Core Wallet is in Release Candidate Mode.

see https://github.com/aurarad/Auroracoin/tree/master   for latest files

Bounties Available.    Setup an auroracoin ElectrumX server for bonus points.  https://github.com/spesmilo/electrumx

- Mikael Hannes

November 06, 2020, 11:01:00 PM
Auroracoin needs to think of a DeFi angle for Icelanders!

Also, maybe it is time to think about moving to become a token on Ethereum, Solana or Polkadot.

what's wrong with being mineable?

I agree with Adam here, becoming just another token will end any true value this coin might have. Auroracoin is still one of the most stable and authentic blockchains around. And although you might think otherwise, the wallets are still being maintained.

I agree with Mikael that new enthusiasm and energy is badly needed in the team. I'm back after a long needed sabbatical from crypto and happy to work with anyone who wants to contribute to this magnificent coin.

Right now we need to spend a little time looking at the Electrum servers.  they have not been providing data for the past few days.   I am also working on getting our ElectrumX development started.   As soon as we have it up we will be added to Primecoin's new Gemmer multicoin wallet (from Sunny King), and the collaboration going on with his developers and the half dozen teams on EWMCI is just getting stronger.

We will be trading on Unnamed.Exchange (btc/ltc) within a week or so. 

Come over to Discord and join the conversations.    It will also help motivate me to spend some time structuring the channels, building content, and encourage community efforts.

https://discord.gg/UTFkaBKD

mikael hannes
legendary
November 05, 2020, 10:10:09 PM

Also, maybe it is time to think about moving to become a token on Ethereum, Solana or Polkadot.

I agree with Adam here, becoming just another token will end any true value this coin might have. Auroracoin is still one of the most stable and authentic blockchains around. And although you might think otherwise, the wallets are still being maintained.

I agree with Mikael that new enthusiasm and energy is badly needed in the team. I'm back after a long needed sabbatical from crypto and happy to work with anyone who wants to contribute to this magnificent coin.

Glad to hear rumblings from you Ltex!
legendary
Activity: 1023
ltex.nl
November 03, 2020, 06:49:47 AM

October 27, 2020, 06:26:12 PM

Thank you for supporting auroracoin. you can sell your coins on zapple.com

Please be advised that Zapple exchange will be closing on December 31, 2020.

I've received the relevant e-mail message on October 13.

Here's the mail contents:
"We are sorry to inform you that Zapple is closing down operations.  We had been due to launch a novel banking product this year but the impacts of Covid-19 and a changing marketplace meant it was not possible to launch in our original timescales.  With upcoming regulatory changes in the UK and a product not ready for launch we have made the difficult decision to cease operations.  We are currently looking for someone to buy Zapple’s intellectual property and, potentially, to serve our existing customers.

Unless a buyer is found for Zapple before the end of the year then Zapple will be closing from 31st December 2020.  From 1st January 2021 until 31st January 2021 the site will operate in a withdrawal-only mode.  During this phase trades and deposits will be forbidden.  From 1st February 2021 Zapple will be offline completely so it is imperative that you withdraw your assets by this point as they will no lost if not withdrawn at this point.

We are working with partners to support their customers and currencies during this time.  If alternative offerings become available we will notify you before the end of the year."

I've checked only today zapple exchange since I traded AUR/BTC, AUR/BCH for about 6 months ago and withdrew all the funds.
And yes, the relevant message about closure is posted on the home page of the exchange.

They try to find a solution to keep the exchange online. Hopefully they will succeed!  
there are talks underway to hand zapple over to new owners

It's more accurate to say that there are ongoing discussions with the Zapple team and prospective investors / buyers / leasers  interested in keeping the platform running.

But as far as I know there have not been any final decisions or new owners at this time.

That being said, we (Auroracoin) are currently looking at a couple of international btc exchanges for trading auroracoin.

( Any favorites ?  suggestions ?  )

_Mikael Hannes
team auroracoin
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
October 20, 2020, 03:48:55 AM

Thank you for supporting auroracoin. you can sell your coins on zapple.com

Please be advised that Zapple exchange will be closing on December 31, 2020.

I've received the relevant e-mail message on October 13.

Here's the mail contents:
"We are sorry to inform you that Zapple is closing down operations.  We had been due to launch a novel banking product this year but the impacts of Covid-19 and a changing marketplace meant it was not possible to launch in our original timescales.  With upcoming regulatory changes in the UK and a product not ready for launch we have made the difficult decision to cease operations.  We are currently looking for someone to buy Zapple’s intellectual property and, potentially, to serve our existing customers.

Unless a buyer is found for Zapple before the end of the year then Zapple will be closing from 31st December 2020.  From 1st January 2021 until 31st January 2021 the site will operate in a withdrawal-only mode.  During this phase trades and deposits will be forbidden.  From 1st February 2021 Zapple will be offline completely so it is imperative that you withdraw your assets by this point as they will no lost if not withdrawn at this point.

We are working with partners to support their customers and currencies during this time.  If alternative offerings become available we will notify you before the end of the year."

I've checked only today zapple exchange since I traded AUR/BTC, AUR/BCH for about 6 months ago and withdrew all the funds.
And yes, the relevant message about closure is posted on the home page of the exchange.

They try to find a solution to keep the exchange online. Hopefully they will succeed!  
there are talks underway to hand zapple over to new owners
Pages:
Jump to: