Pages:
Author

Topic: - AURORACOIN - - page 69. (Read 136759 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Roberto TM
May 11, 2016, 04:52:07 PM
There was lots of hope for the coin (and misunderstandings about it being 'official' or 'suppoted by the state' and things got quite overheated with prices of up to BTC 0.15 at the height of the craze.

That's true Dongchi, during the first months of Auroracoin things went crazy, especially on the speculators side. Price was driven up to extreme hights and could only go down hard. This had nothing to do with the plan of the developer though and was even damaging to the project.

Al lot has changed since then (more than 2 years ago now). A new dev-team took over and the initiator kept his word all the way to destroying the remainder of the premine after the three airdrop phases were completed.

We now have an official foundation based in Reykjavik and we are running real life marketing and promotion in Iceland. So much more has happend besides that and even more is to come!

It's good to see all the great effort you all are putting on this
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1000
ltex.nl
May 11, 2016, 10:03:45 AM
There was lots of hope for the coin (and misunderstandings about it being 'official' or 'suppoted by the state' and things got quite overheated with prices of up to BTC 0.15 at the height of the craze.

That's true Dongchi, during the first months of Auroracoin things went crazy, especially on the speculators side. Price was driven up to extreme hights and could only go down hard. This had nothing to do with the plan of the developer though and was even damaging to the project.

Al lot has changed since then (more than 2 years ago now). A new dev-team took over and the initiator kept his word all the way to destroying the remainder of the premine after the three airdrop phases were completed.

We now have an official foundation based in Reykjavik and we are running real life marketing and promotion in Iceland. So much more has happend besides that and even more is to come!
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
May 11, 2016, 09:53:54 AM
legendary
ltex.nl
May 11, 2016, 09:49:38 AM
Sssttt @Sollid

Don't spoil the mud selling yet! Otherwise people are going to complain there is still no mud sold in a week!
legendary
ltex.nl
legendary
Activity: 1246
May 11, 2016, 09:45:41 AM

Please can I have the link to that  new so I can read it using google translator Smiley

Per twitter

http://www.visir.is/opnun-auroracoin-kauphallar-fyrsta-skrefid/article/2016160519824?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Gotta love google translate

"Hermann said that the opening of the stock exchange was only step number one of the few. The next step is to issue and provide tools for merchants to receive mud. "
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Roberto TM
May 11, 2016, 09:40:34 AM
And here is yet another article in their newspaper:

Please can I have the link to that  new so I can read it using google translator Smiley
Activity: 741
Merit: 500
May 11, 2016, 09:26:16 AM
Must be fake, there is trees in the photo !

Seriously - good job vikings, media presence is pretty good so far - let's build from there.
legendary
ltex.nl
May 11, 2016, 06:58:58 AM
And here is yet another article in their newspaper:

legendary
ltex.nl
May 11, 2016, 06:53:36 AM
For those who like video's here is one of the interview that was aired recently on Icelands biggest news station:

legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1001
May 11, 2016, 04:21:56 AM
10x

I tried to get algo-hashrate from wallet debug console, but getmininginfo returns difficulty only, maybe I miss the correct command?
My debug-console skills are rusty Smiley
Activity: 61
Merit: 5
May 11, 2016, 03:55:40 AM
A question about 5-algo implementation

Is algo difficulty adjusting so that every algo mines approximately 1/5 of blocks?

How can one check&see network hashrate for all 5  algos?

AngryDwarf answered the first question correct. We are working on a statistics page that gives all kinds of info, including hashrate per algo.
Activity: 476
Merit: 501
May 11, 2016, 02:13:01 AM
Is algo difficulty adjusting so that every algo mines approximately 1/5 of blocks?

Yes. Plus they have a mechanism where one algo cannot dominate the block solving over a short period of time.
legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1001
May 11, 2016, 01:59:32 AM
A question about 5-algo implementation

How can one check&see network hashrate for all 5  algos?

Activity: 403
Merit: 250
May 11, 2016, 01:14:55 AM

Peter looks so chilled about being on TV.
Activity: 741
Merit: 500
May 10, 2016, 05:40:21 PM
I asked the vikings if they could edit with subtitle - hopefully they find some spair time to do that so I can get what has been said. 
legendary
Activity: 961
May 10, 2016, 05:24:24 PM

I watch it even if i did not understand it but looks very professional
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
legendary
May 10, 2016, 04:13:49 PM
LTEX,

I have not been reading this thread for a while sorry about what happened. I always beleive a forum thread has to be moderated as in life there is good and evil and when you allow freedom of speech some people will always abuse it. I know this project is unique and genuine by the way the people run it talk and express themselves. We all have to be patient and these people are working very hard and dont worry all I know Aurora coin will be above $20 easy. When? Just dont expect it and wait for it. It will happen as good things come for those who are good in heart.

We need to report serious issues affecting the integrity of a project and group.  This project has integrity and its members very approachable . I dont care about a video, 2 videos or 4 videos. Its what people in Iceland can see, the rest is secondary. Its good to have fans of this project abroad as if Aurora is successful  I am sure Aurora team will give advise to those who would like to try similar aventure in another country.

We need to moderate yes but only for trolls and people we just intentions to harm this project without evidence. We should allow the rest to talk and express  their opinions and I know this is what AURORA team want. Please always integrity.

We should all report scams and bad attitue I have done it in the past. I have reported thieves, lairs and ''bad'' friends who steals. But please a video is just not a reason to complain, yes it wiill be nice to have it but lets be reasonable.

legendary
May 10, 2016, 04:09:46 PM
I like auroracoin, do shops exist for real world use?

I use auroracoin in the real world and my favourite coffee shop will be accepting it soon.

Large merchant roll out can only happen when there is a point of sale system in place. I'm sure the dev team are working on one.

if i want to go to the same coffee shop if i visit your country how can I buy a coffee with aurora? I live in the UK, can I use my wallet?

Yea coinomi has released an android wallet that we all use.

What wallet do you have?

https://webwallet.auroracoin.is/
Pages:
Jump to: