Pages:
Author

Topic: Auroramine.com seems to be too good to true. What might happen in future? - page 3. (Read 990493 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Stay away!

I "invested" 10 USD just cos of curiosity.
So few hours ago I made a withdrawal, as you can see below no Tx was given - my balance got reset to 0.00, but no transaction was made LOL
Of course they don't respond to emails.

SCAAAAAAAAAM  Grin

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
They are waiting 25 october for Gold and then they will dissaper
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Aurora is a cloud mining service that offers 10% per day and cash back after ten days. It is crazy but it seems to run well at this time. Many people put a lot of money into that. It is clearly a ponzi scheme. It is 10 days old untill now But I want to know What might happen in next days? As im new to this so pls someone explain me what might happen to this kind of service? Thanks in advance

It is a clear and simple case of ponzi scheme or what we commonly know as HYIP. They usually offer a very high interest on your invested amount. They will initially pay for few days but eventually run out with the majority of your investment. Think logically, what can be their source of income which generates 10% profit per day in real world scenario? There is non! So stay away from such programs and never invest a single penny in such websites. 
Activity: 518
Merit: 271
you know that auroramine is clearly a cloud mining hyip so, investing to that site will taking you a risk to run your money. yes they will pay you as long as people register and deposited to that site, but in long term when the site have no customer deposits they will run due to lack of funds and scam you so, it's better to stay away to that site.
Activity: 266
Merit: 110
A month ago few of the sites came alive that were like that, invest 1 LTC and get 1 LTC pro day. They pay you at the beggining when you want to withdraw 0.03 what is minimum, but when you acumulate 1LTC they put your transaction on 'pending' for '10' days but actually forever and claim that if you don't want to wait 10 days you should upgrade to another tier. I think it was 'pay 5 ltc, get 5ltc a day back.'

No aurora mining is not like that. There are youtube videos which show users already earning more than they invested in with fund withdrawal proof.
Also, the number of new joiners is growing exponentially which makes it relative safe right now.

Of course, join the party at your own risk. You could lose all you put in. Otherwise, enjoy!
Activity: 15
A month ago few of the sites came alive that were like that, invest 1 LTC and get 1 LTC pro day. They pay you at the beggining when you want to withdraw 0.03 what is minimum, but when you acumulate 1LTC they put your transaction on 'pending' for '10' days but actually forever and claim that if you don't want to wait 10 days you should upgrade to another tier. I think it was 'pay 5 ltc, get 5ltc a day back.'
Activity: 1
I came across this aurora thing, and indeed it is too good to be true.
So I searched a little bit and I found the image of their CTO, allegedly named Nicole Whitehouse, on another website with another name.
Check them both:
  • Nicole Whitehouse on auroramine: https://www.auroramine.com/
  • And Malin, a CSO on bluesteps: https[Suspicious link removed]cutive-jobs/cso

So regardless if they are paying at the beginning or not. It is definitely a big scam.
It is best for you not to be greedy and to invest your money in good legit investments.
No sane person will put his money in something knowing that it is a scam.
This is the best ponzi scheme ever - auroramine just now made mistakes (?) and paid me twice. Crazy! I also received 0.007BTC out of nowhere  Shocked  for free (!) which I had no idea where it came from at all ! (but I'm sure it's related to auroramine because of the address). AT first I didn't believe that but after investigation it was true and I was so happy when I saw that! What a day. Crazy aurora mine!

LOL  Grin

Activity: 45
A ponzi is a ponzi.  Technically speaking, if you joined it early enough then you MIGHT actually make your investment back (plus profit) before all the money runs out.  If they are serious then they will give the impression of being a proper money making scheme, at least to begin with.  Back when cloudmining was new I invested in PiggyBackMining and I almost got all my money back before it folded.  If I had invested a month or two earlier I would have gone into profit.  As NDA says, its a gamble in its own right.  

it is true. you need to join early and get out early so you may get some profit. well I don't recommend to join any ponzi.
Activity: 485
Merit: 274
A ponzi is a ponzi.  Technically speaking, if you joined it early enough then you MIGHT actually make your investment back (plus profit) before all the money runs out.  If they are serious then they will give the impression of being a proper money making scheme, at least to begin with.  Back when cloudmining was new I invested in PiggyBackMining and I almost got all my money back before it folded.  If I had invested a month or two earlier I would have gone into profit.  As NDA says, its a gamble in its own right.  
Activity: 3
You really are clueless. None of those stats are genuine - there is no mining equipment/hashpower. This is clearly a Ponzi/HYIP, and even though you may have made a little profit from the site, the same will not be true for the majority of people that "invest" in this place.

Strange, I feel like that was exactly my point, but in much more words, yet you act like I'm the one who makes these websites. I'm totally not pro such sites, nor am I condoling Ponzi schemes. If you read the whole post, you'd actually see I'm clearly saying it probably is a Ponzi scheme, that if you choose to still join it now, you will have a chance you will lose your money and that I'm glad it's my first time I'm not one of the lower parts of the pyramid that lost money. Nice for a change and all that...

I've placed my bet at these sites before and wasn't going to 'invest' in any cloudmining ever again, since every time I have done this in the past, it went offline before my original investment was returned... Or so I said last time anyway, because eventually, it just itched and I gambled it on AuroraMine. Every last bit of Satoshi I 'invested' is Satoshi I still had left from CPU-mining way back at the start of bitcoin, though, so to be completely honest: I never actually gave any real money to it, I only gambled the potential for money I could have had extra, which makes it less hard should I lose it, if you ask me. Every person should decide if the risk is worth it for themselves.

Me, I invested on day 4, so...
http://ncoin.ggtm.eu/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/AuroraMine-16-oct-2017-2.png
And this is no suggestion as to what others should do, nor is it any assurance of 10 more days. For all I know it could go offline tonight, tomorrow, next month or next year. My guess is it'll probably be rather one of the first three, but you never know. (One can always dream... :p)

For you to earn 0.01 BTC, someone else needs to have lost at least that.

Yeah, you know, like with any sort of gambling, because that's what this is right now: a gamble if it stays online for 10 more days or not. If you win, you win money others have lost, if you lose, you lost money to the winners,... This is because value does not magically appear out of thin air, but needs to go from point A to point B. Wink

You are clearly advocating that people invest money into this Ponzi scheme, you even decided to make some extra cash yourself and add a referal code. Well done you /s.

What's wrong with a referral? It's not like it takes the gained power from the new user. The new user will have had the same with or without a referral, the extras that go to the higher affiliate are coming from the service for bringing in paying customers, not unlike some real-life and web-shops do too... I know clothing stores where I'd get 20% off my clothing if I bring in a new frequent client. That doesn't mean the new client would have to pay 20% more because of it.
Strange how this is fully acceptable to most people, but suddenly not anymore when bitcoin enters the stage. Cheesy

On that note: https://www.auroramine.com/?ref=29650 ;p

You should both be disgusted with yourselves.

Because you didn't even bother to fully read what I said and went on a rant anyway? :p

Look, I understand your annoyance with these Ponzi schemes and the fact that they lie about cloudmining and facilities full of miningrigs to get people to join while not knowing they are actually gambling with that money is shameful, to say the least, but my point is that once you know it's a Ponzi scheme, 'investing' in it isn't any different as gambling on anything else: In the end someone is going to walk away with money of another and all would(read: should) know this as a possibility before they join in. That's also what these forums are for, imho, to get that information out to the masses.

In short: Totally agree that people should know this is a Ponzi or Pyramid scheme from the start, but after that, I think you shouldn't condemn people to still want to risk it and let everyone be able to do what they choose and want. I guess it's the age-old discussion about: "If everyone has cheats, isn't then the game fair again?"

P.S.: I still even wonder if any such technology exists that can mine continuously (and seemingly steady) at such low cost ($5 spend for $15/month returned as they offer), while still making profit out of it themselves... I mean, if that actually existed, wouldn't it be better to just go get such devices for home use rather than trusting random anonymous internet-companies that wrote somewhere on a webpage that they will do it for you if you send them money? Cheesy If this is not a Ponzi, it is clearly magic. ;p
Activity: 7
I came here to check b/c someone is pushing it in the TrollBox on HitBTC.
Said, "How do you know it's a scam. Look at the website and tell me in 3 minutes."
I gave it 30 seconds. "It's not a Scam. It's a Ponzi."
"I got my investment back already."

Cool. Come here to see you saying the Site has only been in Operation since Oct. 6... Well, that's 9 days. Either way...

Nobody asks themselves, "If this business is up, running and mining... Why do they need my money? How will my paying them, incentivize them to pay me? They make money just mining for fucks sake."
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
Someone obviously used bots to increase the view counts of this thread or people are simpleton idiots Cheesy no offense. are you that desperate to believe in the oldest scam trick in crypto? overall 3 noob accounts said something good about it, even if half the forum members tell you this cloud scam mining is legit you should use your brain. If a clown says: Arabian golf, you should know that it was is and will be always the Persian gulf, this is how they change fake history with the real one. ISIS defeated but immediately Kurdistan came to play their ball, going war with Iraq. Cheesy too much off topic derailing the thread so people start to see things clearly.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
What a surprise 😂
Activity: 485
Merit: 274
Just in case it does go tits up, here is the blurb from Companies house in the UK.

BROWN, Harvey

Correspondence address
78 Abingdon Villas, London, United Kingdom, W8 6XB

Role ACTIVE
Director

Date of birth
May 1997

Appointed on
11 September 2017

Nationality
British

Country of residence
United Kingdom

Occupation
Ceo

Which sort of implies he is only 20 and obviously NOT the stock photo CEO they have on their web site.  
Think before you write. What you're saying is not correct.
The expected payout of a lottery is negative, so is participating in a hyip.

Whatever it is, I did mention KNOWING YOUR RISK and HAVE FUN.
This is what everything is about!

Okay, I have thought about it. I still don't agree with you.

I'm not going to continue trying to argue the difference between purchasing a lottery ticket and investing in a Ponzi scheme. You fail to see how your argument is flawed.

This has nothing to do with having fun. You are trying to profit from others losses, you even stuck your own referal link for the site in your posts. If you want to risk your OWN money on a HYIP,  that's your choice. Just don't try get others to do the same so you can make money off of it. It's immoral. And worthy of a negative rating.

Actually you are right. It's not good and such thing should be discouraged.
Activity: 2
I managed to reach the 0.00030000 minimum withdrawal,
you still need to invest $5  Angry it will not let you withdraw it, not until you pay them.
Activity: 115
Merit: 100
I see some people post referral links even on this thread. Unbelievable.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Its too good ro be true. How will they even make profit if they'll pay that big percentage of your deposit? Take the money from the new investors!

Sooner or later, when they get enough money. They'll stop paying and run away with your money.
Pages:
Jump to: