Pages:
Author

Topic: Auroramine.com seems to be too good to true. What might happen in future? - page 5. (Read 990493 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Without a doubt that this is just another ponzi.
What you can try is to cash out when you have that opportunity but you shouldn't expect your money. And the golden tip that I will give you is not to invest in it.

The website is now okay, they're running, so dont say these words, when you dont know nothing 'bout it.... i like these people.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Without a doubt that this is just another ponzi.
What you can try is to cash out when you have that opportunity but you shouldn't expect your money. And the golden tip that I will give you is not to invest in it.
Here is what they said:

Hello, we are aware of the current issues on our platform.
If you are experiencing any issues, simply clear your DNS cache or try to visit our page with a different device such as your smartphone.
Alternatively you can use the Google DNS Server (8.8.8.Cool to enter our site.

Where i can read some their issues in future or something messages from them ? Thank you :-)
page is down... sooo

yeah.. 403 Forbidden .. we'll see how it will be in hours.. i hope it's not a scam !!!

Activity: 36
This is the BTC address of auroramine: 38jMiiZs2C5n5MPkyc5pSA7wwW6H4p6hPa
Still has a balance of 67.60728997 BTC at the moment.
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
page is down... sooo
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
Eventually it'll turn to be a scam.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
I still can't believe people ask such stupid questions and people get fooled with these so called mining offerings. The question you asked about the site is a really old method when btc wasn't as famous as it is today people used to invest in these they are know as ponzi schemes. Nowadays the problem is many don't fall for it so even if 100 investors invest they don't repay they simply walk away with the money.
Activity: 672
Merit: 266
Clearly a Ponzi scheme, like many others with such ROI. Most probably you'll be able to request a withdrawal, but it will never be completed and the support won't answer your mails. Then after a while the website will be closed and you'll never see your money back.
Activity: 508
Merit: 101
Like this: They will pay a few people and then stop paying. Next the site will be down. Then your money is gone.
Activity: 62
Aurora is a cloud mining service that offers 10% per day and cash back after ten days. It is crazy but it seems to run well at this time. Many people put a lot of money into that. It is clearly a ponzi scheme. It is 10 days old untill now But I want to know What might happen in next days? As im new to this so pls someone explain me what might happen to this kind of service? Thanks in advance
Pages:
Jump to: