Pages:
Author

Topic: Australians can now to pay their every day Bills using Bitcoin and other Crypto - page 2. (Read 186 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 265
good news because with that we can see the acceptance of bitcoin and other crypto currency. Like here in the Philippines we have a service provider here that their payment options is very broad. hope that it will happen with other country soon.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036
Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks
Well, another step towards massive adoption of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. If this will continue in the next years, definitely it will make crypto popular and this massive adoption can prevent manipulation of crypto especially bitcoin who we know is already manipulated by institutions and fucking whales.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
It's nice to read such messages. When you realize that before our eyes there is a change in financial instruments. I hope this becomes available around the world.
Activity: 188
Merit: 1
xCrypt
Good news,nice to see bitcoin integrating into economics,i think step by step bitcoin will be adopted by most countries and such events like this should give other countries confedence.
Activity: 67
I was also thinking about this, I also heard that many companies are enabling the bitcoin as payment integration module like gobbil and also the mostly rated cars company which is BMW is also proclaiming to sell their cars on bitcoin payments but still it is not granted this integration although, this can be possible in upcoming days if bitcoin will become more stable or if it
Activity: 143
Merit: 2
Wow this is a good news! I think in the future not only you can pay bills but you can buy things using bitcoin and travelling all over australia. It will be less hassle on some people living in australia.
Activity: 8
The ability to use cryptos as a day-to-day payment method sounds exciting. Would also be a reasonable option to implement it with the payment of taxes and the various other governmental expenditures.
Activity: 882
Merit: 544
But we need more such service provider to make the world of cryptos more accessible to the common mass.
We also need more services that assist in paying for everyday goods and services bought offline easier and instantaneous, not just for paying bills, the slow transaction speed of crypto is what discourages them to use it in offline transactions after all. If services such as these multiplies in many nations, Bitcoin and crypto adoption rate will increase exponentially because it will have more real-world use cases.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
This is what will make the cryptos stronger and driver for growth. Let me allow to present the official link to the news,

https://gobbill.com/cointree/

https://gobbill.com/afr-cointree/

It seems like gobbil is planning to integrate crypto currency payment layer for businesses to accept crypto as a payment and get the settlement in fiat. Even though we already had similar companies acting in the same field. But we need more such service provider to make the world of cryptos more accessible to the common mass. Good luck to this initiative!
Activity: 98
has the Australian government relieved the use of bitcoin? bitcoin and other cryptocurrency have gained high popularity in Australia. It is very good to be faster and more practical in doing all transactions. In my opinion, this is very helpful and facilitates all aspects of the business.
Activity: 139
Merit: 20
Australians Can Now Pay Bills Using Bitcoin With Cointree And Gobbill Partnership

Residents of Australia can now pay their everyday bills using bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies regardless of whether the business takes on digital assets, according to the Financial Review. This option was made possible through the partnership of the Gobbill billing platform and the Australian Cointree exchange.

Source: https://bloqwire.com/australians-can-now-pay-bills-using-bitcoin-with-cointree-and-gobbill-partnership/
Pages:
Jump to: