Pages:
Author

Topic: AutoBaB - Number #1 bustabit autopilot method. Profit while sleeping! - page 4. (Read 287242 times)

Activity: 389
Merit: 250
script looks great buddy can you send me some more info like what are the right settings

It will always depends on your bankroll. Please Kindly PM me for more info.
Hello, I am interested in this, can you hit me up in PM, to discuss some details?

Ive sent you a pm
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Hello, I am interested in this, can you hit me up in PM, to discuss some details?
How can i increase the base bet?

You can increase the var risk to increase the base bet
Activity: 52
How can i increase the base bet?
Activity: 52
hi i payed without creating an account in satoshibox, i need to send to you the transaction ID?
Activity: 4
Transaction pmed to you
hey there.

purchased and paid for this yesterday but still havent received the instructions? please update.

Please kindly PM me the transaction link. Regards
Activity: 4
hey there.

purchased and paid for this yesterday but still havent received the instructions? please update.
I didn't tweak anything today, was busy. 

Looking forward for your review mate.
Activity: 56
I didn't tweak anything today, was busy. 
Sir I pay by scrill? I have only $4 in bitcoin

PM me for details
Activity: 2
Sir I pay by scrill? I have only $4 in bitcoin
this is actually awesome , been testing for a little under 1hour.

i deposited 8$ ~1735bits

am on 177.43bits

70 games played.

i have a high risk appetite so am wondering why its placing 5bit bets for me. i noticed user/tomashta has icredible results from this bot.

how to i replicate it?

also any suggestion for  a good vps provider so i can run it all day.

edit:

the bot just lost all. it placed a  1580 bits from a 1735 deposit. why would it just choose a randomly high figure?

The bot isnt best for a messed up / high risk settings, You have a very low bits thats why its betting 5 bits on you each bet. You should've may be go for a lower risk, slowly but surely. Mind sharing your settings here?
s^3
Activity: 6
still $5?
PM details of payments
I sent you a PM, OP. Is it safe to run the script overnight and 24/7 with the default settings if I have over 20,000 bits?

Yes it is designed to run 24/7 with stable bankrolls. Dont forget to adjust the settings according to your needs. Do trial and errors
is this script still working? interested to buy. im looking for a good script to start with bustabit.

whats the minimum BIT i need to use this script?

hope to get reply soon

Yes it is still working as of today. Minimum bits is 10-20k
Activity: 1
is this script still working? interested to buy. im looking for a good script to start with bustabit.

whats the minimum BIT i need to use this script?

hope to get reply soon
Activity: 2
i have already buy the script but idk how to use i dont understand how to chosse my own bits option i mean how much i want bet and i dont under too the range and too more option on the script i hope you will help me with that
Pages:
Jump to: