Pages:
Author

Topic: AutoBaB - Number #1 bustabit autopilot method. Profit while sleeping! - page 6. (Read 287242 times)

Activity: 389
Merit: 250
Just bought the script, i will leave my review in few hours after testing

Will hope on that review!
Bank roll: 15,000
Profit: 7,000bits
Run time: 36 hours
No risk, rapetrain recovery. Best script ever.

Will update more with my stats and different bankrolls

Nice to hear that. Thanks
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Bank roll: 15,000
Profit: 7,000bits
Run time: 36 hours
No risk, rapetrain recovery. Best script ever.

Will update more with my stats and different bankrolls
Hello, im back.

For those anyone who has a question feel free to PM me and i will reply shortly.
Activity: 2
Just bought the script, i will leave my review in few hours after testing
I don't know about this one then.
If there is a chance to lose half your bank roll due to a unlucky streak of 4 or more isn't very stable enough for me to risk my bits on cause they are worth alot now.
And every little bits count. Wink

I have a high risk settings that will bet 50% of my bankroll because of my current bankroll which was 11,000 bits, i always withdraw my profits just to be sure. Yesterday and today i currently earned +$30 which seems to be fair. I had 11,000 bankroll today running with the default settings.
Activity: 473
Merit: 251
I don't know about this one then.
If there is a chance to lose half your bank roll due to a unlucky streak of 4 or more isn't very stable enough for me to risk my bits on cause they are worth alot now.
And every little bits count. Wink
Alright, 79 hours since i bought the script

Total net profit: 49,652.85
Gross profit: 282,895
Games played: 10239
Running time: 70 hours
Bankroll 11,000 ($12)

Settings:
Var risk = 1
StreakSecurity = 5
Var cashout = 1.04

Made over $40+ within 2 days + made my money back.

Will post an update tommorow.

Huge vouch and success for this script.
Its impossible. StreakSecurity=5? With these settings and 18$ bakroll I made about $2+ in 24 hours

I got unlucky with 4 loose streak and had 50% of my bank roll bet and cashed out 1.31 , very fortunate that i got it back with triple profits. I guess it all depends on your bet and bankroll. Are you running it inside vps?
Activity: 67
Merit: 10

Bankroll 11,000 ($12)

Settings:
Var risk = 1
StreakSecurity = 5
Var cashout = 1.04

Its impossible. StreakSecurity=5? With these settings and 18$ bakroll I made about $2+ in 24 hours
Activity: 2
I just bought It
It show me error log
and I loss 20k bits ...
setting is default

Bankroll 11,000 ($12)

Settings:
Var risk = 1
StreakSecurity = 5
Var cashout = 1.04

23,034 net profit under 2 days

Still updating my progressions
How much of a large bank roll are you talking about?
.05 in bitcoin or less?
With $8 a day as your saying it can't be that much. Not like toma's bankroll of nearly 0.1btc where it took him less than 4 days to make close to 0.04btc.

I have 11,000 starting bankroll and made it over to 30,000 within 2 days. Ill update you with my progress

How much of a large bank roll are you talking about?
.05 in bitcoin or less?
With $8 a day as your saying it can't be that much. Not like toma's bankroll of nearly 0.1btc where it took him less than 4 days to make close to 0.04btc.

Okay, just bought this script yesterday and heres my review:

I have never seen this strategy before, you will betting at almost zero percent of risk which i think because i have quite high bankroll to recover from many loss streaks. Is it really autopilot? Yes it is , i have no funds yet to buy myself a vps and leave it running for few couple of days but im telling you, It is very profitable to run inside vps and you will make your money back within few days! How can you loose all your bits? Well, i dont think so you will due to its uncommon strategy / script, i think if theres only 15-20 straight rape train then you can loose it all which is impossible to happen (15-20 rape train, lol). Final thoughts? Well i just made my money back today and profit +$8 ,i will keep you guys updated with my progression.
Activity: 26
really nice profit of 49mbtc in what 4 days? So 12mbtc profit everyday for a 97mbtc deposit?
Not bad at all.
But just wondering what happened at the last 3 bets there?
It looks like there was a loss then you had to bet twice in the last two to recover.
What was that about? A bug in the script?
Anyways congrats on your investment and not risking anything. That is the entire point of using these things anyways.

Thanks! The last few bets there that you see is actually pretty standard.  If you were able to see the full graph of all 10k games you'd see a lot of 4 game losing streaks and the 5th bet win covering the streak.  I don't believe I had any losing streaks that were greater than 4 however.
Busta profile: https://www.bustabit.com/user/Tomashta

Deposits
96,799.99 bits

Net Profit
48,852.39 Bits

Gross Profit ?
232,517.39 bits

really nice profit of 49mbtc in what 4 days? So 12mbtc profit everyday for a 97mbtc deposit?
Not bad at all.
But just wondering what happened at the last 3 bets there?
It looks like there was a loss then you had to bet twice in the last two to recover.
What was that about? A bug in the script?
Anyways congrats on your investment and not risking anything. That is the entire point of using these things anyways.
Busta profile: https://www.bustabit.com/user/Tomashta

Deposits
96,799.99 bits

Withdrawals
-145,652.38 bits

Free Bits Collected

Net Profit
48,852.39 Bits

Games Played

Rank

Gross Profit ?
232,517.39 bits

Net Profit
48,852.39 bits

I had fun with this script and it made me some money over the last few days.  Thanks Green Apple, I wish you luck and all the best!

Edit: My plans were to run this script for a while after I got my investment back.  I may try that in the future, but I need the BTC for irl right now.
Just bought this script and will post a review soon!
I'll probably cashout my profits once I double my investment, and then let it go for a month and see what happens. 
Pages:
Jump to: