Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥AUTOMATION for BOUNTY managers (FB,Twitter,Telegram) and PORTAL for hunters🔥 - page 2. (Read 3116 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 108
Bounty Manager

New exclusive bounty without reports:
Qurrex - The First Hybrid Crypto Exchange.
Hard Cap: $55 000 000
Bounty pool: 2.3%
Details here: https://bountyplatform.io/campaign/qurrex
Or here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbounty-ico-qurrex-the-first-hybrid-crypto-exchange-3185579
Manager: qurrex

Telegram channel | Telegram group

Best Regards, BountyPlatform.io Team.
Bounty Manager
Hi!

I am member of your platform and it looks really helpful for the bounty hunters. I joined already some of your campaigns , but I have a question: are you holding the tokens and planning to paying the participants after the end of the campaign, or the hunters should wait the payment from the project itself ? And what if they decide to scam and not paying the participants ? I know thats hard to happen, but you know everything is possible and we want to make sure verything is going safely for us as bounty hunters.

Thanks.

Hello.

Thank you for your interest!

We try to choose only quality projects. But we: not escrow and we do not keep tokens.

Activity: 798
Merit: 250
Hi!

I am member of your platform and it looks really helpful for the bounty hunters. I joined already some of your campaigns , but I have a question: are you holding the tokens and planning to paying the participants after the end of the campaign, or the hunters should wait the payment from the project itself ? And what if they decide to scam and not paying the participants ? I know thats hard to happen, but you know everything is possible and we want to make sure verything is going safely for us as bounty hunters.

Thanks.
Bounty Manager

EXPORT.ONLINE - International trading platform One-click Export.
Hard Cap: $20 000 000
Bounty pool: 2.7%
Details here: https://bountyplatform.io/campaign/export-online
Or here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-exportonline-international-trading-platform-one-click-export-3202697
Manager: NotFomo

Bounty Manager
Added:

AdSigma
Cherr.io
ImmVRse
Invox Finance
Iagon

You can see bounty campaigns with the most complete information here - https://bountyplatform.io

Bounty Manager
Hi can you PM me about demo, if you still have it? I'm still confused about your platform when you say there's beautiful table yet i see the campaigns in your platform still use Google sheets? Is there link between them?

Hello.

Thank you for your interest! See here https://knowledge.bountyplatform.io/twitter please.

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Hi can you PM me about demo, if you still have it? I'm still confused about your platform when you say there's beautiful table yet i see the campaigns in your platform still use Google sheets? Is there link between them?
Bounty Manager
Added:

Plaza Systems
HashGains
Omnitude
Unibright
Patron

You can see bounty campaigns with the most complete information here - https://bountyplatform.io

Bounty Manager
HI !! if you need  french or Arabic translations please contact me on telegram @backobtc thank you
 A clean job with previouse work .

Hello. At the moment we do not need a translation. Thank you!
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
HI !! if you need  french or Arabic translations please contact me on telegram @backobtc thank you
 A clean job with previouse work .
Bounty Manager
Added:

Kepler Technologies
StasyQ
LanceChain
Tihosay
CashBag

Bounty Manager

BGX - The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem unlike all others.
Hard Cap: $50 000 000
Bounty pool: 2%
Details here: https://bountyplatform.io/campaign/bgx
Or here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-bgx-no-reports-up-to-1-000-000-ai-gaming-ecosystem-3106689

Bounty Manager
Added:

Tutellus
World WI-FI
Streamity
Realista
Otppay

Bounty Manager
Added:

Safein
MediChain
Morpheus Network
XYO Network
Multiversum

Bounty Manager
No, you obviously don't (or at least didn't) agree with the rules, because a few hours after our conversation you wrote that post in the BABB bounty thread saying that it's unfair because you "created original content by copy-pasting" (I still can't stop laughing every time I read this).

But in any case, you weren't banned for nothing. My colleague explained to you 3 times why you got no stakes and you kept on insisting and demanding in the public bounty group. Was it a bit harsh? Maybe, maybe not. In any case, when this happens, we impose a TEMPORARY ban and if the person calms down a bit and admits his/her mistake we will normally lift the ban. You didn't do this, instead you came with an insulting and big-mouthed behaviour to me and other people in our team threatening to spread shit on your blog with "600+ unique views", an attitude we definitely won't accept.

We always attend people's demands and we have thousands of happy bounty hunters working with us for a long time so we honestly don't care what lies a guy who creates original content by copy-pasting has to say about us. Our customers are also happy with our professional management and that is all that matters to us.

1) Please read the post (click here) thoroughly and carefully. ("But all this is not important." - I'm talking about the first part of the post).
2) This (click here) is your screenshots (i'm banned and don't have access to the group).
3) Please stop this offtopic. I already said everything above. I do not agree with your principle of work - "If you ask questions or do not agree with rewards - we will ban you". I do not intend to continue this meaningless conversation - when the interlocutor does not see his problem.
legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037
A few words about this person under the nick "buzness-game"

He boasts of being a bounty manager and launching an awesome bounty platform, and in his free time he participates in other people's bounty campaigns (some of ours).

No problem with this last point, also no problem when his article is a copy-paste, we proceed like with anyone else submitting non-original content and we don't give him any stakes (as our rules clearly say "6. Only original content will be accepted"). Most bounty hunters in this situation will get the hint and act accordingly next time.

But this person becomes immediately furious, comes into our public group, isn't content with the explanations he gets and after not behaving properly he gets banned.

Afterwards he starts blackmailing all our team saying that he will write negative stuff about our team to his "600+ unique users per day". Then he starts shitposting in the BABB bounty thread writing this (among other things):

As you can see in rules no information about copy/paste. Original content and copy/paste these are different things. My content is original, but made with copy/paste.

So this is a bounty manager and entrepreneur who is happy to affirm that he "creates original content by copy-pasting". Kind of makes you think, doesn't it?

Dear, thehun (Andrew)

Thanks for quoting part of my post https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31285342.

Sorry if you think I blackmailed you. I must inform hunters about this attitude of managers to them. But as you can see at the moment I did not do it (it seems in vain). (When reviews about your management from other hunters will be positive, I will correct this information.)

Why do not you see the reason for my discontent?

I will repeat it again:

I agree with the rules. I agree with 0 stakes.
But after two questions in telegram and trying to change the solution, I was banned without warning.

1) I found many similar cases with other hunters and your management team.
2) Also your team displays our e-mail addresses in some tables. It is not safe.
3) I found reviews (and checked them) - the hunters worked well, but your team reduced their rewards, and after the questions also banned them.
4) You are disgusted with those who spend their time on you. Your principle of work - "If you ask questions or do not agree with rewards - we will ban you".

I think this is not professional for a team that calls itself professionals. A professional team should ban users only in rare cases.

P.s.: I never ban hunters for questions and communication. My longest discussion with the hunter was 2 hours. He was satisfied and without a reward. All hunters who write to me - get good support and I respect them.

No, you obviously don't (or at least didn't) agree with the rules, because a few hours after our conversation you wrote that post in the BABB bounty thread saying that it's unfair because you "created original content by copy-pasting" (I still can't stop laughing every time I read this).

But in any case, you weren't banned for nothing. My colleague explained to you 3 times why you got no stakes and you kept on insisting and demanding in the public bounty group. Was it a bit harsh? Maybe, maybe not. In any case, when this happens, we impose a TEMPORARY ban and if the person calms down a bit and admits his/her mistake we will normally lift the ban. You didn't do this, instead you came with an insulting and big-mouthed behaviour to me and other people in our team threatening to spread shit on your blog with "600+ unique views", an attitude we definitely won't accept.

We always attend people's demands and we have thousands of happy bounty hunters working with us for a long time so we honestly don't care what lies a guy who creates original content by copy-pasting has to say about us. Our customers are also happy with our professional management and that is all that matters to us.

Bounty Manager

He boasts of being a bounty manager and launching an awesome bounty platform, and in his free time he participates in other people's bounty campaigns (some of ours).

No problem with this last point, also no problem when his article is a copy-paste, we proceed like with anyone else submitting non-original content and we don't give him any stakes (as our rules clearly say "6. Only original content will be accepted"). Most bounty hunters in this situation will get the hint and act accordingly next time.

But this person becomes immediately furious, comes into our public group, isn't content with the explanations he gets and after not behaving properly he gets banned.

Afterwards he starts blackmailing all our team saying that he will write negative stuff about our team to his "600+ unique users per day". Then he starts shitposting in the BABB bounty thread writing this (among other things):

As you can see in rules no information about copy/paste. Original content and copy/paste these are different things. My content is original, but made with copy/paste.

So this is a bounty manager and entrepreneur who is happy to affirm that he "creates original content by copy-pasting". Kind of makes you think, doesn't it?

Dear, thehun (Andrew)

Thanks for quoting part of my post https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31285342.

Sorry if you think I blackmailed you. I must inform hunters about this attitude of managers to them. But as you can see at the moment I did not do it (it seems in vain). (When reviews about your management from other hunters will be positive, I will correct this information.)

Why do not you see the reason for my discontent?

I will repeat it again:

I agree with the rules. I agree with 0 stakes.
But after two questions in telegram and trying to change the solution, I was banned without warning.

1) I found many similar cases with other hunters and your management team.
2) Also your team displays our e-mail addresses in some tables. It is not safe.
3) I found reviews (and checked them) - the hunters worked well, but your team reduced their rewards, and after the questions also banned them.
4) You are disgusted with those who spend their time on you. Your principle of work - "If you ask questions or do not agree with rewards - we will ban you".

I think this is not professional for a team that calls itself professionals. A professional team should ban users only in rare cases.

P.s.: I never ban hunters for questions and communication. My longest discussion with the hunter was 2 hours. He was satisfied and without a reward. All hunters who write to me - get good support and I respect them.
legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037

Bounty Manager
Added:

DeHedge
Horizon
LocalCoinSwap
Signals
Worldopoly

Bounty Manager
I do not receive the confirmation email: / (hotmail box)

Hello. Please, write in telegram @bountyplatform_io
Pages:
Jump to: