Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥AUTOMATION for BOUNTY managers (FB,Twitter,Telegram) and PORTAL for hunters🔥 - page 4. (Read 3116 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 108
Bounty Manager
Added:

LiveTree ADEPT
Forty Seven Bank
Chimaera
MAVRO
EiraCube

You can see bounty campaigns with the most complete information here - https://bountyplatform.io

Telegram channel | Telegram group

Best Regards, BountyPlatform.io Team.
Bounty Manager
This is awesome.. all links and spreadsheet in one site! Brilliant! Save a lot of time in browsing participant's tasks on bounties Smiley

Thank you for your interest!  Smiley

We are trying to create a better platform for hunters and managers. Your feedback is very important to us!

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
This is awesome.. all links and spreadsheet in one site! Brilliant! Save a lot of time in browsing participant's tasks on bounties Smiley
Bounty Manager
Big update Part 1/3:

Now we have listed some of the bounty campaigns in a user-friendly design.
The list will be updated daily.

You can see bounty campaigns with the most complete information here - https://bountyplatform.io

After listing all the bounty campaigns in our platform will be added an exclusive intelligent helper for hunters with many useful features.

Bounty Manager
Dear participants of our platform! We wrote the first article for you.

Here we told the basic principles of work and participation in our bounty campaigns. We recommend you to get acquainted, if you have any difficulties and any questions while working with the system, as well as for general acquaintance.

-> BountyPlatform: how to take part in the new official bounties on the platform <-

If you have any questions, write here or in the comments. We will be very happy with your support.

Bounty Manager
Damn this is something very unique.
Useful af to be honest  Cheesy

Good job with this! Wainting for Jr. so I can join bounties hah

Thank you for your interest!  Smiley
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
Damn this is something very unique.
Useful af to be honest  Cheesy

Good job with this! Wainting for Jr. so I can join bounties hah
Bounty Manager
I need to know the pricing to use it for long term with many campaigns. Please PM me all the details.

Thank you for your interest! I'm wrote you PM.
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
I need to know the pricing to use it for long term with many campaigns. Please PM me all the details.
Bounty Manager
I can't to set two values in form of registered  Undecided

I can not understand what your problem is. Describe it in details. Now on the platform launched only one bounty - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-knowledge-bounty-is-over-identity-verification-required-2594632
Activity: 111
I can't to set two values in form of registered  Undecided
Bounty Manager
This platform is good to check the overall status of bounty participants. But to know the quality we need to check each posts one by one. I think the main advantage in using this system is none of the participants will be missed out when updating the stakes. How much do you charge for using this platform? Can you pm me the details.

Thank you for your interest! This platform is good for managers and hunters Smiley It has many types of automation and filtration. However, you are right, you need to manually check all the posts, but they are all in one place and have already been filtered out. And stakes are calculated automatically. I sent you a message to the PM with our charges.
legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
This platform is good to check the overall status of bounty participants. But to know the quality we need to check each posts one by one. I think the main advantage in using this system is none of the participants will be missed out when updating the stakes. How much do you charge for using this platform? Can you pm me the details.
Bounty Manager
More than 200 users in our first bounty project Knowledge.  It's real good bounty campaign with own dashboard. The project has github, good whitepaper and ICO will be started on paid platform. Target $65kk.

This is a good chance to try our BountyPlatform in real work.
Bounty Manager
Interface looks great best of luck to you

Thank you for you support! We are trying to make the best bounty software  Smiley
Activity: 697
Merit: 503
Interface looks great best of luck to you
Bounty Manager
Happy New Year to all! Thank you for your support!  Smiley

Bounty Manager
We are preparing our solution for bounty management for our ICO, but then I found your post... It looks interesting, if it is finished product and please give me your offer.

interested in system. Can you give us invitation link and your offer. We have our in house bounty manager...

Thank you for your interest! I'm wrote you PM.
Activity: 162
interested in system. Can you give us invitation link and your offer. We have our in house bounty manager...
Activity: 162
We are preparing our solution for bounty management for our ICO, but then I found your post... It looks interesting, if it is finished product and please give me your offer.

Pages:
Jump to: