Pages:
Author

Topic: Avalon ASIC Store - BitSyncom - page 4. (Read 14351 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
February 18, 2013, 02:07:25 AM
MHm. Let's try again. Will batch number 2 second pre-order (Feb 18, 2013) ship the same date as the batch number 2 first pre ordrer? (Feb 2, 2013) ?
I think it will be shipped in order of order Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
February 18, 2013, 01:57:42 AM
MHm. Let's try again. Will batch number 2 second pre-order (Feb 18, 2013) ship the same date as the batch number 2 first pre ordrer? (Feb 2, 2013) ?
Activity: 254
February 18, 2013, 01:54:00 AM
Wow, it seems everyone wants confirmation emails, not just me.  The rampant entitlement is just astounding.
Activity: 840
February 18, 2013, 01:38:47 AM
I can't even log into the new store to check the status of my batch 1 order.  Bitsyncom, could you please look at ticket #25 from Jan. 8?  I still have no received confirmation that I will actually be shipped batch 1 units, and the last time I was able to log into the store, the status was "canceled".
February 18, 2013, 01:37:48 AM
there was, but due to several issues when it happened I do not think it carried out its intended purpose. those who have gotten the new shinny confirm emails for batch two can send a reply stating their shipping choice.
You mean confirm emails from you? I never got it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 251
Avalon ASIC Team
February 18, 2013, 01:27:59 AM
What about shipping method (EMS, DHL and others) for batch #2?
there's a drop-down when placing orders to choose.
I'm sorry, but I don't remember, was this option at Feb 2 orders?

there was, but due to several issues when it happened I do not think it carried out its intended purpose. those who have gotten the new shinny confirm emails for batch two can send a reply stating their shipping choice.
February 18, 2013, 01:17:17 AM
I'm sorry, but I don't remember, was this option at Feb 2 orders?
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
February 18, 2013, 01:02:00 AM
Question for BitSyncom.

I sent in 4 support tickes now and no one has responded in months and not evne had a response. I have a ticket pending since oct last year one in Jan and one this month and one in DEc last year and no response to any of the questions asked about batches and orders and also my broken order from batch 2

pm ticket number.

Sending you them now.
Avalon ASIC Team
February 18, 2013, 12:59:23 AM
No, I didn't change my mind.  I just want an order confirmation.  That's all I want.  But apparently that's too "entitled." (I'm from batch #2)

Right, if that's all you want then: there have been a stickie here for all customers to get confirmation from walletbit, it was stickied for 2 weeks. Did you send a ticket in?  Walletbit has taken cared of all the tickets that came in, for those who did not get confirmations.

but apparently that wasn't good enough, and you feel entitled we must give you one ASAP because it takes 1 person less than hour! Else apparently until we do we are thieves and scammers.

so I laughed at your assumptions and entitlement.

Confirming orders for people that have opened tickets is not technically hard.  It would take 1 person less than an hour.  The fact that they have been refusing to do this very simple thing for weeks now is ominous.  I paid them $1500. They owe me a confirmation. It is not good enough to put this off on Walletbit.  Walletbit doesn't owe me a product--Avalon does. If I never get the product, Walletbit will not be on the hook. A confirmation from Walletbit is worthless. As far as I'm concerned, until i see that confirmation, they are nothing but thieves and scammers.

it was a good chuckle.
February 18, 2013, 12:53:30 AM
@ Domrad/Bitsyncom

Whats the story behind this argument?

Domrad,
Did you change your mind after making a purchase? (Which Batch is your order from?)

No, I didn't change my mind.  I just want an order confirmation.  That's all I want.  But apparently that's too "entitled." (I'm from batch #2)
Activity: 294
February 18, 2013, 12:53:08 AM
So, this batch no 2 will still see a shipping date approximately 2 weeks from now?
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003
February 18, 2013, 12:51:56 AM
@ Domrad/Bitsyncom

Whats the story behind this argument?

Domrad,
Did you change your mind after making a purchase? (Which Batch is your order from?)
Avalon ASIC Team
February 18, 2013, 12:44:39 AM

that's the definitions of entitlement, there is no such purchase contract, thus the definition of assumptions.

Beware all prospective Avalon customers: Yifu thinks that after you pay him, there is no purchase contract.  Buyer beware.

haha. more FUD please, you can get your confirmation from walletbit, it just happens to be not "good enough" for you.
laughable for you to come in and call people thieves and scammers. Oh man, that was a good one, back to tickets.
February 18, 2013, 12:39:37 AM

that's the definitions of entitlement, there is no such purchase contract, thus the definition of assumptions.

Beware all prospective Avalon customers: Yifu thinks that after you pay him, there is no purchase contract.  Buyer beware.
Avalon ASIC Team
February 18, 2013, 12:36:19 AM

Confirming orders for people that have opened tickets is not technically hard.  It would take 1 person less than an hour.  The fact that they have been refusing to do this very simple thing for weeks now is ominous.  I paid them $1500. They owe me a confirmation. It is not good enough to put this off on Walletbit.  Walletbit doesn't owe me a product--Avalon does. If I never get the product, Walletbit will not be on the hook. A confirmation from Walletbit is worthless. As far as I'm concerned, until i see that confirmation, they are nothing but thieves and scammers.

LOL assumptions and entitlement.

Yes, isn't it strange that someone that has parted with $1500 feels entitled to a confirmation and eventually a product. So entitled...

It's called a purchase contract, because me doing my part ENTITLES me to you doing your part.  Or else refund my money.  Please try to understand this basic premise of business.

that's the definitions of entitlement, there is no such purchase contract, thus the definition of assumptions. while I would love to refund you money and get this over with and save us both time, but did you fail to read on the no refund part as well?

February 18, 2013, 12:33:39 AM

Yes, isn't it strange that someone that has parted with $1500 feels entitled to a confirmation and eventually a product. So entitled...

It's called a purchase contract, because me doing my part ENTITLES me to you doing your part.  Or else refund my money.  Please try to understand this basic premise of business.
February 18, 2013, 12:26:02 AM
Avalon ASIC Team
February 18, 2013, 12:23:42 AM
Question for BitSyncom.

I sent in 4 support tickes now and no one has responded in months and not evne had a response. I have a ticket pending since oct last year one in Jan and one this month and one in DEc last year and no response to any of the questions asked about batches and orders and also my broken order from batch 2

pm ticket number.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
February 18, 2013, 12:16:13 AM
Question for BitSyncom.

Avalon ASIC Team
February 18, 2013, 12:02:25 AM
Is it so difficult to send email notification to all customers, who placed orders at Feb 2? And there will be no questions about it anymore.
it is easy as hell to sent bulk confirmation emails, But

we are not taking any chances and manually confirming instead, so walletbits word is good as mine.

Pages:
Jump to: