Pages:
Author

Topic: Avalon Batch 2# got tracking number but still nothing on DHL site - page 2. (Read 4071 times)

Activity: 315
Merit: 250
Official sponsor of Microsoft Corp.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
looking into it.
Plz look also into ticket #1255  - my name and adress very much distorted
Activity: 68
This has gotten ridiculous.

If they have the units... they ship them... if they are batch2, batch3, trade-ins whatever.

Do you think they wait for unit 1 to arrive at its destination before they ship unit 2?  Of course not.  It would take them 2 years to ship batch1 if they did that.  When it goes to the shipper, it is considered shipped i.e. it is no longer in their possession.  The box is either still in their possision (not shipped), or not in their possession (shipped).

If there are issues with their shipper... they need to use a different shipper and seek compensation/insurance claim/whatever.

What if they testing the contry custom?
If the first unit fly well for my friend they will send another to me.
Why will they lose two time shhipping cost to send me and friend of mine in another contry if they do not pass customs...
But in the monday, tuesday it all be ok when the buddy pick up the unit..And they can send the other..
They told me that they have trouble with my custom they respond me on ticket (the custom is my problem and I solve it by paying taxes). It's not a problem it's one unit on proccessing because it's a weekend he will pick up it on monday and status for him will be completed.
IF that happens they do not have any legal right to not send me the unit in my country because first unit for @marra pass the custom...
And it will be much fair to send me the unit permanetly when the friend's unit pass customs.

---------------------------
"In Avalon we trust"
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
This has gotten ridiculous.

If they have the units... they ship them... if they are batch2, batch3, trade-ins whatever.

Do you think they wait for unit 1 to arrive at its destination before they ship unit 2?  Of course not.  It would take them 2 years to ship batch1 if they did that.  When it goes to the shipper, it is considered shipped i.e. it is no longer in their possession.  The box is either still in their possision (not shipped), or not in their possession (shipped).

If there are issues with their shipper... they need to use a different shipper and seek compensation/insurance claim/whatever.
Maybe sabotage, maybe your country custom.

We will see in the next week.

My unit is still in China and it's not shipping for Avalon there known resona.

When member marra get in hand his unit I will know what is it..

Over and out...

---------------------------
"In Avalon we trust"
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
Official sponsor of Microsoft Corp.
Got DHL tracking # on 29, Sat. Still not visible on DHL website after 8(!) days. Wrong number? Fake shipment? M-I-T-M sabotage?
Activity: 238
So you think they, generated a tracking number, printed a label off, slapped it on a box, but forgot to pass it on to their courier or DHL?  I think it is more likely to either be on the way to your doorstep, or lost/stolen.

Tracikng number is generated when courier get the unit. And you can see the unit when the unit left the supply depot in Bejjing then the unit is being scanned.....And you can see it online.

You said in your original post that you received a tracking number.  Here you say that occurs when the courier gets the unit.  AKA it is shipped.  Then in your last post you said Avalon never sent it.  All those sstatements conflict or I am not understanding.  Not trolling, honest.
So you think they, generated a tracking number, printed a label off, slapped it on a box, but forgot to pass it on to their courier or DHL?  I think it is more likely to either be on the way to your doorstep, or lost/stolen.

Tracikng number is generated when courier get the unit. And you can see the unit when the unit left the supply depot in Bejjing then the unit is being scanned.....And you can see it online.
I have honest feedback from Avalon they haven't sent it.

It would be in my assumption in next week... Grin
Don't troll man you'll get your unit after mine..Wink

"In Avalon we trust"...Smiley

Not a troll.  But I ship a lot of products for my business.  If a tracking number is issued, that means I am handing it over to my shipper and at that point it is in their hands.  Anything that happens to it after is their fault.  Enough with the "me first" assumptions.  If you don't want honest feedback, don't ask for it.
Don't troll man you'll get your unit after mine..Wink

"In Avalon we trust"...Smiley
They haven't been sent !!!
Figure for 50 is that they have produce 50 per day and send that amount per day.

Why you think that the people must say on forum that they unit has not been shiped?

BItsyncom he is contractually obligated to ship Batch 2# legit and then Batch 3#.
OR thrade ins im not in that and sorry if I am wrong for that..Smiley

He fulfilled the contract and has shipped them.  If they are lost, you have an insurance claim.  No reason to delay batch 3 to file insurance claims.
Figure for 50 is that they have produce 50 per day and send that amount per day.

Why you think that the people must say on forum that they unit has not been shiped?

BItsyncom he is contractually obligated to ship Batch 2# legit and then Batch 3#.
OR thrade ins im not in that and sorry if I am wrong for that..Smiley
Why you think It wouldn't be fair, I have paid legit also like you if is the man in the middle scheme they must send another 50 if they lose previous. It is the risk off every business.
And because off their problem for shhiping that they have tested new route on the begining on the Batch 2# it's my problem?

If they thought that the custom is problem it's not there problem it's mine they business is to produce and deliver-send they can not involve in customs issue here. I will define-pay taxes and all.

I still belive in Avalon power...Smiley

Where are you getting this 50 figure from?  So far all yifu has said is he is looking into it.  So far only a few people have had this happen to them.  Also, a scheme like this, if that is what is happening, would take at least a few weeks to flesh out and distinguish it from plain old shipment delays and lost packages. 

Another way to think about it:  What's worse for Bitsyncom, to ship the rest of the orders he is contractually obligated to ship, or to possibly ship TWO orders to you and the few others once the original one finds its way? 
Why you think It wouldn't be fair, I have paid legit also like you if is the man in the middle scheme they must send another 50 if they lose previous. It is the risk off every business.
And because off their problem for shhiping that they have tested new route on the begining on the Batch 2# it's my problem?

If they thought that the custom is problem it's not there problem it's mine they business is to produce and deliver-send they can not involve in customs issue here. I will define-pay taxes and all.

I still belive in Avalon power...Smiley
shipments from Tuesday already came, 2-3 business days to arrive through 18 check points... something happened on Saturday it seems... 50 units could be untraceable...

it would be fair to conclude those orders before batch #3 if it's not yet the case...

Why would that be fair?  If they have batch 3 units sitting around, they should ship them.  What happens after they leave Avalon's HQ's is out of their control and should have no bearing on whether or not they continue shipping the next batch.
Activity: 189
shipments from Tuesday already came, 2-3 business days to arrive through 18 check points... something happened on Saturday it seems... 50 units could be untraceable...

it would be fair to conclude those orders before batch #3 if it's not yet the case...
Pages:
Jump to: