Pages:
Author

Topic: Avalon chips refund not received - Lawsuit action proposal - page 2. (Read 4759 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Collating evidence that exists will be the toughest part as that takes motivation and a bit of leg work.

Fact is most people on this forum are too lazy to do this, and to be honest I think most manufacturers here lie out of their behinds knowing full well getting a collective to agree to do something like class action lawsuits are too hard and act in the faith people will just give up and won't bother. If they had a sole financier they would be out of a chunk of equity in their 'business', and would have the shit sued out of them in event of failure to deliver, which would be a lot easier as it would be one angry party against those at fault. Basically you cannot afford to pass the buck, you need to take the bull by the horns, collate as much evidence as possible and make your legal aid's life as easy as possible so he/she/they can focus on what they are skilled at, representing you, their client(s).

I don't think Bitsyncom started out like this, but somewhere along the way they began to lie, behave corrupt and are now confident if they appease a few, the rest will just shut up, the principle doesn't matter. Look how many are willing to forgive for a refund, or promise for a future non-existent product that offers no real value even when/if it does exist.

Butterfly Labs have gotten away with this strategy for ages. I mean look they only need to claim to be working in a new 28nm product and formerly disgruntled customers fall silently back in queue.

Hashfast change their; 'terms of sale' almost daily, they did it 4-5 times last week. I'm waiting for people to notice the huge revision there made last week on the 11/09 and revised several times since, it completely screws their customers over. Fact is though they will learn the hard way when the product is delivered late and/or under spec. why do you think they have gone out of their way to remove ALL accountability, recourse and warranty? By that point you have a bunch of angry customers that have all agree to differing terms - a total nightmare for a lawyer to deal with, and they know it.

Always thoroughly read though and save the terms of sale, contract of sale you agree to, especially with the sharks you are dealing with in the unregulated Bitcoin mining world. It's common sense, whilst we have the freedom of choice and lack of authoritarian oversight currently, you have to remain very astute, as they couldn't give two sh*ts as long as you fund their NRE and once it's done, they don't need you anymore. Plus crowdsourcing is a lot less aggro for them and rarely does it cost them equity on their part, they also prey on the fact you'll be too disorganised to get your sh*t together beyond talking about it. Words mean nada.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468
I'm waiting refunds for an amount of over 2300 BTC. I'm putting every day updates on the ticket and post new refund forms, but still nothing.

Yifu, this way of acting is unacceptable, I "could" understand you had issues with the chip delivery but I can't accept that it takes so long to keep your word and send out the promised refunds.

I wasn't thinking about joining a lawsuit but if Bitsyncom keeps on ignoring my refund requests I'll reconsider my strategy.

He is a 24 year old boy who thinks can talk himself out of anything.  Guess what?
IRS and IC3 might differ.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Does anyone in this thread have any experience with something like this?  Know a lawyer friend who does?  What is the process or how is it best to proceed?
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
I'm waiting refunds for an amount of over 2300 BTC. I'm putting every day updates on the ticket and post new refund forms, but still nothing.

Yifu, this way of acting is unacceptable, I "could" understand you had issues with the chip delivery but I can't accept that it takes so long to keep your word and send out the promised refunds.

I wasn't thinking about joining a lawsuit but if Bitsyncom keeps on ignoring my refund requests I'll reconsider my strategy.

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Member of bizwoo's GB1 as well. Sign me up.
Activity: 583
Activity: 568
Merit: 255
Yifu send the damn refund, please
Activity: 224
Please note that I have refunded the GB#2 funds that were sent to me about 3 days ago->

Refund processed, tx: https://blockchain.info/tx/f6c82cfe5471f6d4e516d5aa3da3aec4656fd8bcd9466c52050a21513bb0a3f8

Whew, that took about 1 hour.  Smiley

Cheers,
John

JohnK, when are you going to address Raginazn's group buy? What the hell is going on?
Activity: 574
i bet no one will sue them ... just talk as usual

No need to sue them. Just let IC3 know what's going on and they will take it from there.

Edit: It doesn't matter where you're from. They also care if you're a foreigner.

Awesome advice .... Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
BitMinter

No need to sue them. Just let IC3 know what's going on and they will take it from there.

Edit: It doesn't matter where you're from. They also care if you're a foreigner.
Activity: 736
Merit: 508

If Avalon sends the refund, I'm probably not going to sue anyone and save a lot of time and efforts that a sue needs.
But if Avalon really wants to send us his chips, well, if a lawsuit is the only way to let them to open ears and defend our rights, so will.

In less than 24 hours, I've already received PMs from highly interested people, inted to spend money to support this action (HorseRider is one of them)...
Activity: 736
Merit: 508
Please note that I have refunded the GB#2 funds that were sent to me about 3 days ago->

Refund processed, tx: https://blockchain.info/tx/f6c82cfe5471f6d4e516d5aa3da3aec4656fd8bcd9466c52050a21513bb0a3f8

Cheers,
John

Thank you John but this thread refers to Batch #1.
And since batch #2 made about 1 month later has already been refunded, our delay is more shady
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
Activity: 222
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break

Cheers,
John
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Ragin's group buy went to shit as well..  we are looking for refund but worried too that they may ship the junk chips at somepoint
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468
Avalon has refunded me, but I think these bunch of fuckers do need some lesson. They shoud be punished for what they havr done. please do make your lawyer bring Yifu to court, and I will pay for your lawyer 2000 usd for bring justice to thi
is liar. PM me about the detail.

+1M

I have evidence he fucked me up for my trade-ins.  Whatever it takes, make this motherfucker pay.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Activity: 568
Merit: 255
Member of GB1 also

There have been several refund requests made and we dont want the chips, absolutely no reason why this hasnt been refunded yet

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
I am part of bizwoo's GB1. At this point the only thing I want is for them to ...

Give us the money.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFDTZNrinpw
Pages:
Jump to: