Pages:
Author

Topic: Avalon chips refund not received - Lawsuit action proposal - page 3. (Read 4759 times)

donator
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
Avalon has refunded me, but I think these bunch of fuckers do need some lesson. They shoud be punished for what they havr done. please do make your lawyer bring Yifu to court, and I will pay for your lawyer 2000 usd for bring justice to thi
is liar. PM me about the detail.
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
Good job. Whoever is responsible for this mess must pay.
Activity: 736
Merit: 508
At today our group buy has not yet received the refund for Order #10605 made on June 8, 2013.

Since many groups buy that placed orders later than our already been refunded, I'm starting to be worried that Yifu wants to send us chips instead of the reimbursement.
If it is so, we don't want those worthless chips anymore, with a delay greater than 1 month (and counting). When the "no bullshits" terms have become "yes bullshits", the refund was due, and more time flies, more worthless are the chips.

Our group buy and John K. already sent refund requests many times, via ticket support, e-mail and received no answer. So I prefer don't wait until chips are shipped (if this is the case) but I'm preparing to sue Avalon and Yifu for Terms of Contract broken. I already talked with my lawyer and, despite he isn't so skilled in the bitcoin field, he gave me no doubt that a lawsuit action is possible.

So, if anyone is interested in participate, members from my group buy or not, please write here or send me a pm, for the time being just tell what country you are from and which group buy you belong.
I'll post here further details in the next days, although I hope to receive the refund from Avalon and avoid this whole shit.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Update - 17 September

I wrote to the Commercial Crime Services of International Chamber of Commerce explaining the case and asking how to proceed for a lawsuit and a class action.

Some of the points brought to the attention were:

- Refusing to refund the purchase, despite delays in the delivery of more than 2 months, and despite that delays caused the goods to become useless
- Used merchandise sold as new
- Delay in delivery of goods and non-fulfillment of the estimated delivery time
- No compensation for lost months waiting for the promised goods

I'll inform you as soon as they will answer us.
Pages:
Jump to: