Pages:
Author

Topic: AVALON Scam Accusation thread - page 2. (Read 5893 times)

donator
Activity: 1419
Merit: 1015
July 19, 2013, 12:09:17 AM
They aren't scammers, they've just been particularly bad about communicating with customers. :/
Activity: 585
Merit: 501
July 18, 2013, 09:37:00 PM
Since im not the only one that feels screwed by Avalon i start this Scam Accusation thread:
[Multiple scam accusations and instances of shady behavior cited]
I don't know if I should laugh or cry, but one thing is certain; I have never seen anything like it before.

Wow, good job Icoin!  That last quote sounds like a review for Bitcoin: The Movie!   Cool

To be honest i dont realy think that this will help, they deliver en mass to China, even if Switzerland has signed a free trade agreement with China now, i dont see a cooperation with them any more as realistic or even worth to persue. Like server said: I think personal wellbeing is more important then business dissapointments.

The no bullshit, no fine print terms of sale

We Accept Bitcoin Only – Bitcoin allow us to collect large sum of assets in a short period of time, and due their nature the bitcoins can also be move to where they are suppose to go in a similar time frame. It also make sense as the Avalon units mine bitcoins so they should be priced as such accordingly.

No Refunds - The Avalon units are made on a built-to-order basis. This means when you place an order, your bitcoins are used to order parts to construct your Avalon Unit. Refunds therefore are impossible. Utilizing a short time frame, batch based, and built-to-order method allows to manage finances properly and reduce risk for all parties. e.g. Avalon ASIC, the re-sellers and the buyers.

No Address Change - Unless it is a special case no address change will be allowed, please allocate time correctly to handle the delivery of these units, There has been too many people attempting to sell these units and changing their shipping address. You can choose what to do with them after you receive them, but whilst they are still in our hands they will go to the address the order was originally intended for.

Limited Customer Support - The Avalon team is comprised of a small group of capable people; however, we are also extremely limited in manpower. Every one of us handles multitude of tasks, and for this reason we will have very limited customer support. No news is good news. We apologize for this, but we do not expect this situation to change.

Not Newbie Friendly - The Avalon units are designed much like a hardware development board, while it works out of the box with very little configuration it is ultimately geared towards developers and experienced miners, please do your research before purchasing. A good place to start is the Bitcoin Wiki page on Avalon.

Please read this carefully, as with all things Bitcoin one should treat this as an investment and make the decision best for you based on the liquid-able funds available at the moment when placing an order.
GMP is running since more than one year for its shareholders and did deliver allways as promised, we like to keep it this way.

In contrary to AVALON, KNC offers the hardware with 12 Months warranty, and im sure the devices gonna have a CE certificate. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CE_marking.
I guess this is one of the main reasons why Avalon is barly delivered outside China and has problems with customs. This allso explains why they deliver chips to other developers instead of the promised trade-in.

When Bitsyncom is not man enough to talk openly about this problems and keeps the trade-in folks  since months in the "Mysts of Avalon" with misleading Emails, he deserves the "Scamer Tag".
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
July 18, 2013, 09:30:52 PM
Since im not the only one that feels screwed by Avalon i start this Scam Accusation thread:
[Multiple scam accusations and instances of shady behavior cited]
I don't know if I should laugh or cry, but one thing is certain; I have never seen anything like it before.

Wow, good job Icoin!  That last quote sounds like a review for Bitcoin: The Movie!   Cool
Activity: 585
Merit: 501
July 18, 2013, 08:56:44 PM

I think personal wellbeing is more important then business dissapointments.

Mafia is in control overthere.

If there are Triad and/or PLA thugs bothering Avalon the Bitcoin Police will make short work of them!

Icoin, please start a Scam Accusation thread, or otherwise escalate our issue as necessary to get Bitcomsyn's attention!

my trade-in still has not been added to my store account.  7/18/2013

Roll Eyes

No mail....no payment address for trade in ticket #985

another day passed, no response from Avalon team.

Apr 23rd trade-in, ticket #961.

same here: no mail, no order in my account

now it seems they ship batch 3 and chips before trade-in units  Sad

I'm really disappointed. The trust is gone.
Personally, I'm done with Team Avalon,
if there is not some sort of compensation.
Pages:
Jump to: