Pages:
Author

Topic: AVOID BTC-E!!! Update --- > Partly resolved after 7 weeks. - page 2. (Read 2953 times)

Activity: 583
Merit: 500
Hi everyone, I just wanted to warn people about BTE-e.

On December 4th and December 5th I sent wire transfers to BTE-e totaling close to $15,000.

On December 6th I was asked for identification and address verification (Ticket #PVP-170-17139).

On December 9th I sent the required documents with translations. However, there was no reply and funds were not deposited.

On December 23rd I opened a new ticket to inquire about the status of my transfers (Ticket #HNT-109- 91407). I was then asked to send details of the wire transfers which I did later that same day. However, there was still no reply and funds were not deposited.

As of today (Jan 22nd), my first two tickets are marked as ‘pending.’ My third ticket that I opened two weeks ago (containing all my documentation and records of the wire transfers: #UCA-827-44974) still has not been addressed. After one week I got an auto-reply by email saying that the ticket would be closed if I did not respond. I responded to both the email and the support ticket directly. Then today (one week later) I got the same email again…

I have also tried to resolve the issue through Mayzus. First I called them and was directed to the support department (email). I had an exchange with a representative and he said that there was nothing they could do and said that they couldn’t even supply me with records of the transactions because they needed to protect the ‘privacy’ of their client.

TLDR: BTC-e has had my money for 6 weeks, hasn’t posted the funds to my account and HASN’T REPLIED TO ANY OF MY TICKETS!

In the unlikely event that BTC-e reps actually read these threads, my user name on BTC-e is ‘medialab101’
Until my tickets are answered or funds are deposited I will make sure this thread is kept very visible in the SCAM section of this forum and any other places I can find to post this.

Pages:
Jump to: