Pages:
Author

Topic: Avoid loan apps, a word of advice. - page 2. (Read 2758 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 22
August 30, 2022, 01:12:10 PM
In my Opinion, Using loan applications is an effective mode of transportation to lend a loan and sometimes all these companies promise you lower interest rates, but none of them actually deliver what they promise. related to the cost of cutting maybe before doing, of course there are terms and conditions that apply for sure.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
August 30, 2022, 10:48:23 AM
snip...
The difficulty of borrowers who borrow on loan applications is the short maturities and high interest rates. But this condition is only carried out by fake applications, if it is a legal application, the state regulates the interest rate on the loan, and the repayment period is longer, or it can be paid in installments in several times.
Even so, it's like we've dug a hole, and that hole is hard to cover. If you have difficulty with money, or you need money urgently, such as paying school fees or hospital fees, it would be better to borrow from a friend.
As a borrower then you shouldnt really make these things to be an excuse for why you dont able to repay those loans because its just a lie that you arent aware of these high interest and the due dates or maturity dates are short and you've able to deal up with that and agree and took the loan and now you've been complaining out of these things? You are just simply trying out to avoid and make out some reasoning.

Dont take a loan if it isnt necessary but if you do see up some opportunity specially with investment and you have some shortage of funds then this one is considerable but
if you arent having any some problems then its better to avoid on getting loan as much as you could.
My father has always advised to stay away from bank loan and live with in your means.
That is the essence of a successful life and that is how we avoid uninvited trouble. We try not to take loans from the bank and that is the essence of a healthy life.

Your father's advice is true, having a loan is not a good thing, it can make us stressed and feels hard to live. Especially borrowing money
to buy consumer goods should not be done, because usually the consumer goods that we buy will keep dropping in price. While we usually
borrow money with high interest, it means that too much debt will make our life problematic in the future. We must learn to be grateful for
what we have and it's best to only buy something that suits each of our financial capabilities. Do not let us force to buy luxury goods
by borrowing money, which is just because we want to follow the lifestyle of other people whose finances are better than ours. Sometimes
looking at social media now is really disturbing, many people show off their luxury items to each other, to get people's attention. The problem is
that most people buy these luxury goods with debt, it makes our life unhealthy.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 3002
August 30, 2022, 10:02:18 AM
I actually just had a loan advertisement show up on my social media and decided to check it out. This is the website - https://www.lendtable.com/.  They promote the “get all of our 401k match” deal, and upon digging in to it I found the terms to be a bit unreasonable and their reviews to be super fake/shady. As the OP points out, avoid this kind of stuff at all costs.
Activity: 784
Merit: 666
August 30, 2022, 08:43:46 AM
I'm so sorry that your buddy had to go through this as a result of the loan that she obtained from the loan app. It is best to avoid taking out any loans at all if the situation is not dire enough to warrant it. It's best if I borrow money from a trustworthy friend who will be understanding of my situation and patiently wait for me to repay the loan. Sometimes people borrow money for investments, promising to pay it back once they start to benefit. It's risk taking in their eyes. People frequently claim that taking risks is a necessary part of life, but you should exercise caution when choosing your risks because the wrong ones might result in lifetime regret.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 507
August 29, 2022, 07:31:31 PM
snip...
The difficulty of borrowers who borrow on loan applications is the short maturities and high interest rates. But this condition is only carried out by fake applications, if it is a legal application, the state regulates the interest rate on the loan, and the repayment period is longer, or it can be paid in installments in several times.
Even so, it's like we've dug a hole, and that hole is hard to cover. If you have difficulty with money, or you need money urgently, such as paying school fees or hospital fees, it would be better to borrow from a friend.
As a borrower then you shouldnt really make these things to be an excuse for why you dont able to repay those loans because its just a lie that you arent aware of these high interest and the due dates or maturity dates are short and you've able to deal up with that and agree and took the loan and now you've been complaining out of these things? You are just simply trying out to avoid and make out some reasoning.

Dont take a loan if it isnt necessary but if you do see up some opportunity specially with investment and you have some shortage of funds then this one is considerable but
if you arent having any some problems then its better to avoid on getting loan as much as you could.
My father has always advised to stay away from bank loan and live with in your means.
That is the essence of a successful life and that is how we avoid uninvited trouble. We try not to take loans from the bank and that is the essence of a healthy life.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 646
August 29, 2022, 04:53:12 PM
snip...

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
August 29, 2022, 02:45:56 PM
snip...
Merit: 507
August 29, 2022, 02:39:56 PM
Loan apps really gives you a headache because of very high interest for just a short period of time. It can't help in times of need instead it will bring you to more debt. This loan apps are illegal  and if you can't pay your loan in the due date they will never stop calling you and even threaten you. So, OP is rigjt, better to avoid such loan apps .

Personally, loan applications are tolerable as long as you are able to pay the stipulated amount within the timeframe you provided.

As a general rule, only take loan applications if you have the necessary funds to pay them on the given timeframe. If not, avoid it at all costs due to the high interest rates and returns that they offer. The purpose of these loan applications is that they offer you some loan with minor requirements (as compared to banks) but they charge you with absurdly high interest rates. Not to mention, you are also bound to put names of people who must guarantee the loan in case you default.

From my experience, these loan apps will non-stop call you on your cellphone number demanding and asking for the loan payment. Again, there is no problem with loan applications for as long as you pay them on the agreed date.
I agree - they give you strong headache - and particularly when you have been scammed and  you are paying other person loan.
The interest and loan pulls the last drop of blood from your body as well. So it's good if you don't put yourself in the curse of loans and interests. Better safe than sorry!
Activity: 2212
Merit: 786
August 29, 2022, 01:27:13 PM
Loan apps really gives you a headache because of very high interest for just a short period of time. It can't help in times of need instead it will bring you to more debt. This loan apps are illegal  and if you can't pay your loan in the due date they will never stop calling you and even threaten you. So, OP is rigjt, better to avoid such loan apps .

Personally, loan applications are tolerable as long as you are able to pay the stipulated amount within the timeframe you provided.

As a general rule, only take loan applications if you have the necessary funds to pay them on the given timeframe. If not, avoid it at all costs due to the high interest rates and returns that they offer. The purpose of these loan applications is that they offer you some loan with minor requirements (as compared to banks) but they charge you with absurdly high interest rates. Not to mention, you are also bound to put names of people who must guarantee the loan in case you default.

From my experience, these loan apps will non-stop call you on your cellphone number demanding and asking for the loan payment. Again, there is no problem with loan applications for as long as you pay them on the agreed date.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 260
August 29, 2022, 12:46:08 PM

Things like that of course violate existing rules, therefore loan applications like that are starting to be eradicated,
think before making a loan on such an application because the risk is big,
much better to avoid it than dealing with such a thing
Being debt free is a privilege - -and these loan apps are just a web to trap us.
Better to stay away from them as much as you can.
However loan is not a bad thing - but interest and penalties are.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
The OGz Club
August 29, 2022, 03:26:28 AM

Reports show that loan apps earn a lot of money, they can pay employees 2x higher than the same position when working at legal banks, but the problem is that loan apps pose complex problems, they do everything including threats of violence to anyone who doesn't. willing to pay.
Things like that of course violate existing rules, therefore loan applications like that are starting to be eradicated,
think before making a loan on such an application because the risk is big,
much better to avoid it than dealing with such a thing
Merit: 255
August 29, 2022, 03:03:17 AM

Reports show that loan apps earn a lot of money, they can pay employees 2x higher than the same position when working at legal banks, but the problem is that loan apps pose complex problems, they do everything including threats of violence to anyone who doesn't. willing to pay.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 115
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
August 29, 2022, 01:24:08 AM
I think that there is no application that works in the field of borrowing that works reliably except for the applications launched by banks that operate in a local framework. Even if these applications require a collateral to make them appear reliable, there is no guarantee that the collateral will return if you pay off the loan. It is noteworthy that there are currencies launched from projects claiming to be working in the field of loans. These are projects that still exist over time, and I don't know if anyone uses them.
Talking about loan applications, sometimes this is very dangerous, even if you see currently in my country, there are a lot of loan applications that have been introduced, even a lot of them are illegal.
Actually from there it looks tempting at first because you can borrow easily but after that you have to be prepared with unreasonable calculations with the same unreasonable interest.
In our religion - interest is prohibited - yet the banks deal with high interest rates.
And people are bound to pay off their debt whatsoever it is. Sometime people are scammed - and they pay loans of other people what a horrible thing it is ..
There are many incidents of people who are stressed because of online loans, some even experience suicide because they are under pressure and terror from debt collectors. but we also should not be tempted by their sweet words. most of us who want fast and easy funds, without taking into account the risk behind it, and this is what they use to find prey. because of the many victims, in my country there have been raids for illegal online loans, and now they tend to be safer
Activity: 1041
Merit: 25
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
August 28, 2022, 11:39:05 AM
Activity: 26
Merit: 1
August 28, 2022, 09:07:18 AM
Over the week, a friend and I had a conversation about loans and loan apps and she shared a bitter experience of how she was unable to write a very important exam because the money meant for payment of fees to qualify for that exam was deducted by a certain loan app that she collected money from a while ago.  Who will you really blame? My friend for not paying up as at when due or the loan app for not notifying her before the deduction.
In all, I advice that we should try to avoid any business with loan apps as they seem to be very numerous these days and are easily accessible. Most importantly, You should know that you are at the danger of developing a habit of borrowing from them if you patronise loan apps even for the smallest amount.

How about a situation where you need the loan as capital for a business you're sure will yield profit and you pay up even before due date, can you encourage someone to consider the loan app, since friends and relatives are waiting for you to kick the bucket or officially turn to a begger before giving you a hand?
Activity: 476
Merit: 16
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
August 28, 2022, 08:52:43 AM
Over the week, a friend and I had a conversation about loans and loan apps and she shared a bitter experience of how she was unable to write a very important exam because the money meant for payment of fees to qualify for that exam was deducted by a certain loan app that she collected money from a while ago.  Who will you really blame? My friend for not paying up as at when due or the loan app for not notifying her before the deduction.
In all, I advice that we should try to avoid any business with loan apps as they seem to be very numerous these days and are easily accessible. Most importantly, You should know that you are at the danger of developing a habit of borrowing from them if you patronise loan apps even for the smallest amount.

It's not good to borrow money through apps that can be found in the mobile phone play store that can be downloaded, it's almost gone and other loan apps have even paid influencers just to promote their app loan programs. It's like a trap that when you bite it is the beginning of the ordeal of your life for sure, if you don't pay at the right time they gave you, they add too much interest to what you owe, and then every day that you don't pay will be able to pay them your debt, apart from the daily interest which is too big and unfair they will call you constantly and even lead to threats if you don't pay, and they will make up a story and see you at the end that's the style of loan apps, so be careful there and avoid it as much as possible and it's even better to just borrow from someone you know who can lend you a loan.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 260
August 27, 2022, 07:49:07 PM
I think that there is no application that works in the field of borrowing that works reliably except for the applications launched by banks that operate in a local framework. Even if these applications require a collateral to make them appear reliable, there is no guarantee that the collateral will return if you pay off the loan. It is noteworthy that there are currencies launched from projects claiming to be working in the field of loans. These are projects that still exist over time, and I don't know if anyone uses them.
Talking about loan applications, sometimes this is very dangerous, even if you see currently in my country, there are a lot of loan applications that have been introduced, even a lot of them are illegal.
Actually from there it looks tempting at first because you can borrow easily but after that you have to be prepared with unreasonable calculations with the same unreasonable interest.
In our religion - interest is prohibited - yet the banks deal with high interest rates.
And people are bound to pay off their debt whatsoever it is. Sometime people are scammed - and they pay loans of other people what a horrible thing it is ..
Activity: 2842
Merit: 641
https://duelbits.com/
August 27, 2022, 06:11:30 PM
Activity: 2338
Merit: 757
August 27, 2022, 03:45:48 PM
Activity: 868
Merit: 12
August 27, 2022, 03:28:19 PM
You could easily get ripped these days by collecting loans from all these loans firm. A couple of months ago I did take a loan from one of them and the next that keeps popping up on my phone screen is tons of messages both on Whatsapp and SMS, and I kept wondering how my number easily got leaked, not knowing this same calibre of people intentionally leaked out my details. I called but they denied it. That was the first and last time I took loans.
Pages:
Jump to: