Pages:
Author

Topic: Axie Infinity Thread [self moderated for spammers] - page 2. (Read 994 times)

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
I don't want to be a buzzkill but I would definitely recommend holding off investing in this game for a bit.

There's a good chance a lot of people are going to experience their first time getting rekt.

I'm sure more than usual are over-invested in this game. If that's the case, I would get out now with these amazing gains and come back in September. But that's just me...

Even if AXS goes up to $30 next week, it could still crash back to $5 the week after.

I hope it doesn't of course, but let's face it, these kind of quick gains are never sustainable.

I must admit that your fears may be very valid.
Such a rapid growth must come to an end (as does every bubble) and the consequences can unfortunately be very painful for many investors.
Of course, now we do not know by when all the numbers will increase, but if someone is satisfied with the income earned, he should consider withdrawing at least part of the profit.
Remember that greed can be very disastrous.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 7892
I don't want to be a buzzkill but I would definitely recommend holding off investing in this game for a bit.

There's a good chance a lot of people are going to experience their first time getting rekt.

I'm sure more than usual are over-invested in this game. If that's the case, I would get out now with these amazing gains and come back in September. But that's just me...

Even if AXS goes up to $30 next week, it could still crash back to $5 the week after.

I hope it doesn't of course, but let's face it, these kind of quick gains are never sustainable.
Activity: 2758
Merit: 575
There are a lot of breeders and that made the demand for SLP and AXS got high. I really felt bad when I've missed that moment to buy quite handful teams for my siblings but it's all too late.

Breeding is also expensive these days since the two requirements became more expensive. So if you're going to get the budget out of your pocket, that's already a lot to pay but if you're long term on Axie, you'll harvest it unless there won't be any changes towards breeding and the Axie population.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1315
Did it get a graphics overhaul or something??
Nope probably due to the ecosystem of earning money and how the business kind works for them. Since there is a scholarship this is really boom in the Phippines. Some say the price went nuts due to the hype but I think its a mixed feeling of hype and game progress by the dev team.  So many upcoming development like ronin dex and the battle v2. Hope the price stabilize at least for the next few months.

How many team you got mate? Maybe you had plenty of scholarship.
legendary
So yeah... About AXS... Freaking wild. Its tripled in 1 week.

All the sudden this is a multibillion dollar game?

Did it get a graphics overhaul or something??

the rapid growth makes me worry though..
My friend is even planning to sell his car to invest in Axie and he literally has no blockchain knowledge.

Yeah I dunno I hope he either did it already or else decided it was too crazy of an idea. Because that's what I'm thinking ATM... I would wait for prices to fall back to earth or risk getting burned pretty hard.
Activity: 784
Merit: 108
It looks like this game is becoming some kind of new phenomenon.
I've seen a lot of blockchain-based games, but till now they haven't revealed any big successes.
Here when it comes to Axie Infinity it looks like we will be witnessing the first blckchain based game to be successful in the mainstream. We should reach half a million players a day soon !!!
Axie Infinity and Vulcanforger will be the two leading promising projects to change the online gaming industry. They have powerful features to attract and trust the creativity and earnings from gaming on the platform. No longer just a passion, their platform ensures income generation and optimizes it, creating diversity for all needs.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 542
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
I've seen a lot of blockchain-based games, but till now they haven't revealed any big successes.
Here when it comes to Axie Infinity it looks like we will be witnessing the first blckchain based game to be successful in the mainstream. We should reach half a million players a day soon !!!

It's a phenomenon now especially in the Philippines as many individuals are engaging into it.

Earning 30USD per day is no joke in a third world country like the Philippines.

But in every opportunity, there is a corresponding risk so be careful if you are planning to invest in Axie.

Currently, to start an Axie team you need to have at least more than 1K USD, that's three times the price when you have started last May.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
There are even news that it do become a source of income.It isnt surprising considering the amount that you do earn on US dollars converted to their local currency then it would really be significant and more
than into those who do have day stable job.
Before, the amount converted in cash with SLP isn't that much. But it's the demand that made it greater and that's why the game exploded like bomb and its remnants are scattered everywhere.

Even those "financial gurus" are also into it.

They're jumping into the bandwagon as long as there's a possible way to earn from it and again, they will just add it to their talks, and people who are not into cryptocurrency will get to know and learn about it.

But they should also teach that it's still volatile just like the other cryptocurrencies.
legendary
This is also becoming rampant or become popular on our country too on where the population is almost aware of its existence.
Actually Im shocked when my college and highschool friend asked me about it even though I dont share or post about it. They knew that I do cruptocurrency related but from a non crypto guy asking about axie means they also have some friends or someome they knee that doing it. Means the popularity of axie is spreading throughout the country. Its spreading like virus soon many will be interested about it.

Seriously the money can earned here is really big and can help amidst this pandemic.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 767
Hi everyone probably some of you are aware of the blockchain game axie infinity. Its trend become so popular and click to all users. In our country there are lots of players keep coming and entering the game ecosystem not only because the game is good because it can also be a source of additional income from in game currency. All in all I am satisfied when I tried the game and will keep using those cool features especially the marketplace.

Share your experience everyone. Wanna here your axie story and cool experience.

Note:
This is a place for discussion will make this self moderate just in case spammers attack this thread.
It is indeed a life saver specially if you do have a hard time on earning money or you do lost your job because of this pandemic and ive able to purchase a team on my own and able to
earn decent for a month and since SLP token is on the price increase as of this moment then it was really an opportunity to sell out tokens on high price which did really give out some nice profits.
I wont be surprised if this game would even more having that demand not only the gameplay or product itself but also on the opportunity and chance that it do gives for you to earn money.
This is also becoming rampant or become popular on our country too on where the population is almost aware of its existence.
So you are definitely talking about Philippines as one of the top country which does have lots of axie infinity players.

There are even news that it do become a source of income.It isnt surprising considering the amount that you do earn on US dollars converted to their local currency then it would really be significant and more
than into those who do have day stable job.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 533
Hi everyone probably some of you are aware of the blockchain game axie infinity. Its trend become so popular and click to all users. In our country there are lots of players keep coming and entering the game ecosystem not only because the game is good because it can also be a source of additional income from in game currency. All in all I am satisfied when I tried the game and will keep using those cool features especially the marketplace.

Share your experience everyone. Wanna here your axie story and cool experience.

Note:
This is a place for discussion will make this self moderate just in case spammers attack this thread.
It is indeed a life saver specially if you do have a hard time on earning money or you do lost your job because of this pandemic and ive able to purchase a team on my own and able to
earn decent for a month and since SLP token is on the price increase as of this moment then it was really an opportunity to sell out tokens on high price which did really give out some nice profits.
I wont be surprised if this game would even more having that demand not only the gameplay or product itself but also on the opportunity and chance that it do gives for you to earn money.
My friend is even planning to sell his car to invest in Axie and he literally has no blockchain knowledge.
We're having the same feeling.

When someone doing such crazy things like your friend, it's truly a FOMO that he has seen people are making money with the SLPs even without the understanding of what crypto and blockchain are.

legendary
My bet is their servers are experiencing growing pains.

https://twitter.com/ChainLinkGod/status/1412800477054439428

350k daily players is no joke!
Yes but its now fine. I just reinstall it and do some update and boom its working now again.

Have you heard about this? It's a Philippines-based project. Their token sale starts on July 27th.
Yes I heard about it. Thats a great advance on the Philippine gamer community. Ygg invested on a lot of games so their DAO will likely be a boom.

Thats not good. Thry should have extra fund and not sell their asset just like that for axie. Its quite risky cause it still an investment.
Activity: 1355
Merit: 67
Hi guys. I would like to ask if someone here experience game hang or stuck? Ive been struggling for today to play with my phone, and it keeps just connecting without reloading the game. I did some task said by some discord members and still its not working. Im using mobile data connection to access the game. Any solution to my problem? Thanks. Hope someone can plug a solution Im not yet done with the daily quest yet due to this issue.
I did experienced this but whenever the game just hangs, I close the game and launches it again and then it becomes okay. That's what I do repeatedly.

I also stopped by to pass on a tip about a Axie gaming guild that is expanding into other games and launching a DAO:

https://twitter.com/YieldGuild/status/1409432974324506630

Have you heard about this? It's a Philippines-based project. Their token sale starts on July 27th.
One of the biggest guilds in Axie, YGG. I've heard of them and AFAIK, they also got a huge funding on this. They really are extending and making a huge change. Thanks for the tip.
legendary
Hi guys. I would like to ask if someone here experience game hang or stuck? Ive been struggling for today to play with my phone, and it keeps just connecting without reloading the game. I did some task said by some discord members and still its not working. Im using mobile data connection to access the game. Any solution to my problem? Thanks. Hope someone can plug a solution Im not yet done with the daily quest yet due to this issue.

My bet is their servers are experiencing growing pains.

https://twitter.com/ChainLinkGod/status/1412800477054439428

350k daily players is no joke!

I also stopped by to pass on a tip about a Axie gaming guild that is expanding into other games and launching a DAO:

https://twitter.com/YieldGuild/status/1409432974324506630

legendary
Breeding becomes more expensive too as the price of slp and axs is also increasing.
Somehow this made me little off knowing some new players cant afford to buy their own axie due to a very expensive price. But since the demand has rise, market only follows the trend. I pity those who wanted to have their own team but cant due to that reason. Hopefully there will be a lot of managers to cater those aspiring scholars.
Yeah, most of the new players cannot but there are people that really are into investing without knowing how much the price was last few weeks ago.

I've seen the rise of managers because there's such enough profit that they can get on this game and they've got enough money to invest and start more teams.
legendary
Breeding becomes more expensive too as the price of slp and axs is also increasing.
Somehow this made me little off knowing some new players cant afford to buy their own axie due to a very expensive price. But since the demand has rise, market only follows the trend. I pity those who wanted to have their own team but cant due to that reason. Hopefully there will be a lot of managers to cater those aspiring scholars.

I’m so happy that I took the risk with Axie, I’m confident that this NFT game will grow more and the team is really listening to the players problem.
Yeah mate congrats with your achievement. I do hope axie can stay much much longer for few years. The community is important so its better that they listen to those suggestions and feedbacks.
Pages:
Jump to: