Pages:
Author

Topic: Axie Infinity Thread [self moderated for spammers] - page 6. (Read 994 times)

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593
Hi everyone probably some of you are aware of the blockchain game axie infinity. Its trend become so popular and click to all users. In our country there are lots of players keep coming and entering the game ecosystem not only because the game is good because it can also be a source of additional income from in game currency. All in all I am satisfied when I tried the game and will keep using those cool features especially the marketplace.

I bet this is Philippines because that is where I also live and axie really gives a lot here in terms of fiat since binance listed SLP[Smooth Love Potion], the amount we can earn from the game is almost equal or even more than the minimum monthly wage here that a regular employee can earn. What I'm scared about is it suddenly feels like it is a bubble that can pop anytime. Way back last year it is not that popular yet because slp is very cheap. Now that it is mainstream, many are looking for scholarships and people that can afford to buy axie even if they don't know anything about crypto is jumping in. Some of them starts to breed, what will happen if the majority here have their own axies and can breed their own. Will this cause a drop for axie's price as well as slp because there won't be demand for breeding.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 756
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
I have tried it, but it good very boring very fast.
I understand how for some countries like Bangladesh or Indonesia, this can be a decen income source, but for me, not worth the time or effort.
copper member
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1247
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
The idea of earning while playing has made me like the game itself. When I first discovered it, I was hesitant to put out money since I'm not yet sure how I could make it all back but ever since I have purchased it, I didn't regret it either way. Knowing that the investment that I gave can be recovered if I didn't like it. (Reselling back the Axie's).

Anyway, so far, it's a great experience. I wish I didn't stop playing for months. I would've improved more on the game and have more Axie to play.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 576
I've just started my journey on Axie Infinity and so far, I'm so amazed on how this game works. I had a smooth transactions from funding my account, up to buying my first team on Axie.

This game is so easy to understand and easy to play. Obviously, I have a limited experience but looking forward for a more profitable experience with Axie, I believe its worth the hype and I'll definitely come back here and share my successful story as well.
May I know how long the egg shall hatch and how many days it requires for me to start if I try to purchase an egg for my team?

How much did you purchase for each of your Axie? I have watched a few videos of it and I'm interested to start on this game.

@OP how much SLP you earn per day with your team(3 axies)?
Activity: 1829
Merit: 134
Personally i'm just trying Axie Infinity on my friend account on his PC, wanna try it but didn't have extra fund for now but i will play later maybe next month, Already joining their discord too and reading some strategies with some Class Combination before playing later, I found Axie Infinity on an some Article.

I wonder how the p2p of axie can be expanded herr as well? Any thoughts?
Basically current Blockchain-Based Games (NFT) Especially Axie Infinity have same concept with JRPG/JARPG classic game For example like Fate Series, The gameplay is Turn based and not very interesting for some people but I think it's interesting with different strategies and of course the storyline. I personally see axie infinity has reached the same point as Classic JRPG/JARPG where it can exchange cards/items but it's decentralized where Classic JRPG/JARPG is fully managed centralized system. What's in my mind right now is that in the future we can exchange achievements or Axie Infinity can cooperate with other games and get early access by finishing some mode from games that partnering with Axie Infinity (Like Tickets, Special Items), So this creates an healthy environment that supports each other, especially in the Blockchain market.

Sorry if my explanation is difficult to understand, I'm a little confused to explain it.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1315
This game is so easy to understand and easy to play. Obviously, I have a limited experience but looking forward for a more profitable experience with Axie, I believe its worth the hype and I'll definitely come back here and share my successful story as well.
Wow thats great to hear that you already started your axie adventure. I do hope many or even earlier player can share their sentiment. Its been a while to found a game that can be as good as source of income. But lets be reminded that this isnt an investment as those monetize in game asset are just part of the privilege.

I wonder how the p2p of axie can be expanded herr as well? Any thoughts?
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1315
Hi everyone probably some of you are aware of the blockchain game axie infinity. Its trend become so popular and click to all users. In our country there are lots of players keep coming and entering the game ecosystem not only because the game is good because it can also be a source of additional income from in game currency. All in all I am satisfied when I tried the game and will keep using those cool features especially the marketplace.

Share your experience everyone. Wanna here your axie story and cool experience.

Note:
This is a place for discussion will make this self moderate just in case spammers attack this thread.
Pages:
Jump to: