Pages:
Author

Topic: Axorb/ mukundh3 [Resolved] - page 3. (Read 15109 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
June 16, 2013, 08:19:09 AM
In contact with axorb, i transferred the money to him but did it late on saturday, so payment was not confirmed that day. Expecting the coins tomorrow morning. Also, i think the limit on cash deposit is 2lakh, and only the recieving party has to have a pan card associated with his account, which i guess everyone should have. I carried a copy of my pan card, i was told it wasn't necessary to make the deposit (>50,000).

Regards
Activity: 546
Merit: 501
Cypherpunk and full-time CryptoAnarchist
June 16, 2013, 07:40:03 AM

if you selling something what you dont have it is a SCAM it is not a business.

I do not have any competition here as I do not sale here, just presenting. 1,4 btc to axorb not count. I sale on mtgox, bitstamp and btc-e, sorry for not promoting bitcoins in India.

Most funny thing in this thread is that person, who do not have money, buying bitcoins from people who do not have bitcoins. Fosbury flop, with me on top.

this thread is complete utter bull shit, I cant remember anything like that. Good luck to all of you in your BUSINESS!!!

i  dont  mind  you not  promoting  bitcoin in  india, i  can  understand  the frustration dealing  and  communicating   with people  here.  

Thats  why i  dont  trade BTC  here, to  much  problems.  

you dont  need to  trade  BTC in  order to   contribute  to this  community.  and  any  ways  you have  contributed alot  to  this  community  by  imparting knowledge to  everyone  here. Keep  doing that.  you are  doing  good  that  way, keep it up.   Roll Eyes

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
June 16, 2013, 07:27:48 AM

is not I made myself clear. It is normal practice on this forum to ask some one to show bitcoin address where he has bitcoins. Many people been asked and shown a prove of that they have bitcoins. I asked two persons here who proposed to sale 20 btc to show me prove you have it.
Nothing offensive here. How you planing to establish bitcoin as a legit biz in India, when this clown running their tricks and nobody call them out. So I calling them out.

Using escrow is a must of course

I agree, but only buyer should ask for proofs not you and me, if he's paying upfront otherwise escrow is must.

common buyer him self is a piece of tool here.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
June 16, 2013, 07:11:07 AM

is not I made myself clear. It is normal practice on this forum to ask some one to show bitcoin address where he has bitcoins. Many people been asked and shown a prove of that they have bitcoins. I asked two persons here who proposed to sale 20 btc to show me prove you have it.
Nothing offensive here. How you planing to establish bitcoin as a legit biz in India, when this clown running their tricks and nobody call them out. So I calling them out.

I agree, but only buyer should ask for proofs not you and me, if he's paying upfront otherwise escrow is must.

legendary
June 16, 2013, 07:07:39 AM

I do not have any competition here as I do not sale here, just presenting. 1,4 btc to axorb not count. I sale on mtgox, bitstamp and btc-e, sorry for not promoting bitcoins in India.

Most funny thing in this thread is that person, who do not have money, buying bitcoins from people who do not have bitcoins. Fosbury flop, with me on top.

this thread is complete utter bull shit, I cant remember anything like that. Good luck to all of you in your BUSINESS!!!

Look if someone is asking money upfront in his bank account without having bitcoins or showing proof then it's called scam because he will might not give bitcoins to buyer.

If someone is buying bitcoins in low, using escrow and selling for high to buyer, Then it's not a scam at all.

June 16, 2013, 07:03:58 AM
Well pinwheel i  see it differently , if  a   seller  here  does  not have  bitcoin  but  honors  the  deal  by   getting  bitcoins  from another  person at a lower  price. then it  is  ok. but   if  some one  takes  the money and   vanishes  now  that is  a  scam.  

This  what is  happening  is   just  business.

but  you know  some  thing, you  can  destroy  your  competition and  take over  the  market if you  play  it  smart.  may be  its  time  for  you  to  do a  hostile  take over  the  bitcoin market.  you  do have the BTC  volumes , you have  your  rig, and  all you  need to  do is,  start  playing  market  force.  

Just  a  thought .

Well i agree with subvolatil , if someone is using escrow and giving Bicoins to buyer than it's plain business.

If you disagree with that opinion ^
Feel free to request scam tag for all the peoples who are doing legit group buy's and charging more money from peoples without having asics in hand.

Nothing offensive here. How you planing to establish bitcoin as a legit biz in India, when this clowns running their tricks and nobody call them out. So I calling them out.

June 16, 2013, 06:58:04 AM
@mukundh3 be careful with smart kids here, who do not have nothing not a bitcoins not a money. They usually ask client to pay in advance, then they will rush to someone, who has bitcoins and try to buy in a hurry bitcons on lower rate and then send bitcons to you. Always be sure to ask a prove of that vendor has bitcoins, ask him to show you address and ask him to sign a message with your name to prove that it is in fact his address.

@Benson this BS trading practice have to be stopped here, any one who trying to sell btc without having it, have to be given SCAM TAG.
if you go soft of them, that can means only one thing - You are involved in it yourself!

Who is selling BTC without having it? If proven, that would involve a scam tag or an inquiry at the very least.
And I agree with the fact that anyone trading BTC without Escrow, Reputed sellers or Face to Face, will eventually get scammed like a rockstar.

why not mukundh3 will come out and post names of those who offered bitcoins to him.

for example legendster made a offer,
I'll give you similar rates of what you are asking.

show us 20 btc dear

---

Thinking about doing a transaction with axorb, but he wants me to go first.

axorb, any desire to show us your 20 bitcoins

----

any one want to see my bitcoins?  here is my mining address from btcguild only

http://blockchain.info/address/1A83UrfJpETCUmTXRQVHC9g8heamy3nRy5

Well pinwheel i  see it differently , if  a   seller  here  does  not have  bitcoin  but  honors  the  deal  by   getting  bitcoins  from another  person at a lower  price. then it  is  ok. but   if  some one  takes  the money and   vanishes  now  that is  a  scam. 

This  what is  happening  is   just  business.

but  you know  some  thing, you  can  destroy  your  competition and  take over  the  market if you  play  it  smart.  may be  its  time  for  you  to  do a  hostile  take over  the  bitcoin market.  you  do have the BTC  volumes , you have  your  rig, and  all you  need to  do is,  start  playing  market  force. 

Just  a  thought .

legendary
June 16, 2013, 06:57:50 AM
Well pinwheel i  see it differently , if  a   seller  here  does  not have  bitcoin  but  honors  the  deal  by   getting  bitcoins  from another  person at a lower  price. then it  is  ok. but   if  some one  takes  the money and   vanishes  now  that is  a  scam.  

This  what is  happening  is   just  business.

but  you know  some  thing, you  can  destroy  your  competition and  take over  the  market if you  play  it  smart.  may be  its  time  for  you  to  do a  hostile  take over  the  bitcoin market.  you  do have the BTC  volumes , you have  your  rig, and  all you  need to  do is,  start  playing  market  force.  

Just  a  thought .

Well i agree with subvolatil , if someone is using escrow and giving Bicoins to buyer than it's plain business.

If you disagree with that opinion ^
Feel free to request scam tag for all the peoples who are doing legit group buy's and charging more money from peoples without having asics in hand.
Activity: 546
Merit: 501
Cypherpunk and full-time CryptoAnarchist
June 16, 2013, 06:39:08 AM
@mukundh3 be careful with smart kids here, who do not have nothing not a bitcoins not a money. They usually ask client to pay in advance, then they will rush to someone, who has bitcoins and try to buy in a hurry bitcons on lower rate and then send bitcons to you. Always be sure to ask a prove of that vendor has bitcoins, ask him to show you address and ask him to sign a message with your name to prove that it is in fact his address.

@Benson this BS trading practice have to be stopped here, any one who trying to sell btc without having it, have to be given SCAM TAG.
if you go soft of them, that can means only one thing - You are involved in it yourself!

Who is selling BTC without having it? If proven, that would involve a scam tag or an inquiry at the very least.
And I agree with the fact that anyone trading BTC without Escrow, Reputed sellers or Face to Face, will eventually get scammed like a rockstar.

why not mukundh3 will come out and post names of those who offered bitcoins to him.

show us 20 btc dear

---

----

Well pinwheel i  see it differently , if  a   seller  here  does  not have  bitcoin  but  honors  the  deal  by   getting  bitcoins  from another  person at a lower  price. then it  is  ok. but   if  some one  takes  the money and   vanishes  now  that is  a  scam. 

This  what is  happening  is   just  business.

but  you know  some  thing, you  can  destroy  your  competition and  take over  the  market if you  play  it  smart.  may be  its  time  for  you  to  do a  hostile  take over  the  bitcoin market.  you  do have the BTC  volumes , you have  your  rig, and  all you  need to  do is,  start  playing  market  force. 

Just  a  thought .

June 16, 2013, 04:44:32 AM

show us 20 btc dear

---

----

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000
Landscaping Bitcoin for India!
June 16, 2013, 03:33:00 AM

June 16, 2013, 03:11:53 AM
Pages:
Jump to: