Pages:
Author

Topic: [BabyDogeCoin] I got it ripped off my BabyDoge, I need help - page 2. (Read 217 times)

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
Welcome to crypto 101.

Feels sorry for your loss, but you can't do anything things you can do just take this as experience and so in the future, you will not getting or falling this type of phishing or scam.  You can't get your fund back, already lost.

One things you should take as the season, never put a saving money or other thing you can't afford to lose.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
Hello

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️😓😓😭😭

(I'm ashamed of my mistake, I don't need judgment)

I got ripped off by the NASCAR fundraising call.
I put almost all of my savings into the BabyDoge project almost from the start. This investment was to be used to pay for my children's school when they grow up. And there I lost 4'000'000'000'000'000 BabyDoge. I don't like to ask but if the community wants to help me go up the slope a bit for my children I would be very happy

my walett BabyDoge 0x15b23b39978f8ed52e8c4f82aebf604e4f9f29b8

The hash fraudulent transaction: https://bscscan.com/tx/0xeb976ef53d41b4d193934fc38257aac635cb75a7620e908df0ef6db374d0f0e3

Or do you know how to get them back?

Thank you for your help Cry

Sorry for your loss but all those incoming funds are often moved to pancakeawap address which is also a decentralized exchange so no one can take control of those funds and one who scammed has all under his possession now. So literally there is no way to recover them and I don't know why people are still believing on the projects which promises them that they can make them a millionaire in a month. Huh
Activity: 1554
Merit: 413
I don't think this is a post about investing in shitcoin or a hack. He's not even ashamed he bought that token. It's like sending his tokens to a fake fundraising project with a promised return. He was scammed and it looks like he's not the only victim if you look at the wallet address he sent to.

...Or do you know how to get them back?
It's a very long shot but you could try to monitor the address of the scammer and asked help from the head of Binance. A tweet explaining your situation and tagging CZ could attract his attention.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
Babydoge is a shitcoin why you invest your money in it? and did you know what happened to dogecoin? Wake up mate because you're wasting money in it. And what i see right now in your address is you still have a masive amount of that coin. Did you really think about it and do you think that with no value coin can guarantee a massive profits after all? Indeed you're afraid to frauds but you're buying a shitcoin. Just imagine what happen to those coin the emerge after doge , they're gone mate..
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Hello

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️😓😓😭😭

(I'm ashamed of my mistake, I don't need judgment)

I got ripped off by the NASCAR fundraising call.
I put almost all of my savings into the BabyDoge project almost from the start. This investment was to be used to pay for my children's school when they grow up. And there I lost 4'000'000'000'000'000 BabyDoge. I don't like to ask but if the community wants to help me go up the slope a bit for my children I would be very happy

my walett BabyDoge 0x15b23b39978f8ed52e8c4f82aebf604e4f9f29b8

The hash fraudulent transaction: https://bscscan.com/tx/0xeb976ef53d41b4d193934fc38257aac635cb75a7620e908df0ef6db374d0f0e3

Or do you know how to get them back?

Thank you for your help Cry
Pages:
Jump to: