Pages:
Author

Topic: BAD NEWS - page 4. (Read 1103 times)

Activity: 470
Merit: 102
February 21, 2019, 12:45:16 AM
I think that between bad news and good news now it doesn't have a big effect on crypto prices because it's too much in the price of falling, actually behind that there is also a lot of good news but we see together what happened?
I think from the news that cryptocurrency can still influence the cryptocurrency price movements because many traders are still easily panicked when they see price movements that occur in the exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
February 20, 2019, 08:44:53 PM
I just saw this information even though this post was created on 15 January 2019.

1. Does this make things worse again this year?
2. Will the price get worse?
3. What actions do you take with information like this?

Articles

https://decryptmedia.com/4483/ethereum-hard-fork-exodus-miners

https://blog.ethereum.org/2019/01/15/security-alert-ethereum-constantinople-postponement/
The news has created it effects  on the market and I don't think the damage was much as bitcoin and ethereum are both in up trend now.  There is no reason to be afraid that ethereum is going to fall as it is better now in price than were it was in December last year.
IMO op is not looking for small spikes on price graphics. This downtrend teach us valuable lessons which we shouln't forget after the end of bear market. Price will go to test old resistance levels one day and i hope that day is now far away..
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
February 20, 2019, 08:30:44 PM
Move on and be updated. Constantinople fork is about to roll on very soon.

https://ambcrypto.com/ethereum-eth-constantinople-hard-fork-scheduled-to-take-place-in-ten-days/

There's no need to think of bad thing about the postponement or so. The market reacts as we go nearer to the said date, get ready for the blast before and after this hard fork.
A long ago they delay the fork of constantinople because have something to do with ETH Security before doing a hardfok. I things thats was really normal because we need to make a secure security before hardfork was happen.
It wasn't a normal thing that a hardfork postpones but due to findings that can be a threat to eth's security. It's a very important matter that they have to do that and as I said, we're now near to the said fork.

Forget about the bad news and everything that turns your feelings down. Everyone has to cheer up because the market shows the positive move that we want to see, though it takes time.

After delaying the launch date of ETH hard fork, some people became new FUDDER and they started to spread negative words again.
Just ignore them and don't buy those FUDs.
Activity: 788
Merit: 100
February 20, 2019, 06:18:38 PM

https://ambcrypto.com/ethereum-eth-constantinople-hard-fork-scheduled-to-take-place-in-ten-days/

There's no need to think of bad thing about the postponement or so. The market reacts as we go nearer to the said date, get ready for the blast before and after this hard fork.
A long ago they delay the fork of constantinople because have something to do with ETH Security before doing a hardfok. I things thats was really normal because we need to make a secure security before hardfork was happen.
Activity: 638
Merit: 118
February 20, 2019, 06:16:57 PM
After delaying the launch date of ETH hard fork, some people became new FUDDER and they started to spread negative words again. But look at now, the crypto market is doing better. Bad and good both are part in our life and even in crypto, so, don't afraid of bad news, always keep a hope that good time will come. Like after seeing this short pump, I think we have a chance to see the bull market in this year or the first half of next year.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
February 20, 2019, 05:44:16 PM

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 20, 2019, 02:07:31 PM
Just do what you want to do, we still don't know what will happen to crypto in this year. Now the price slowly rise and recover, i only think to make pofit in this years.
It is depends on your investment and continuous monitoring the crypto market. Most of the peoples are not active in crypto market it is reduce the profit and increase the loss. But actual traders are every day earn some profit in crypto trading, it is the right process may be this year it will going to moon.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
February 20, 2019, 01:57:29 PM
I just saw this information even though this post was created on 15 January 2019.

Articles

https://blog.ethereum.org/2019/01/15/security-alert-ethereum-constantinople-postponement/
I saw this news and I found this really a bad sign. When the Hard-fork happens unsuccessfully, some investors and the community will have a lot of negative thoughts.
they will be afraid to face the price of constantinople not good and no big purchasing power. they will not buy anymore or buy less, this is really a very bad thing.
it will affect pretty much the price of ETH and even constantinople.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
February 20, 2019, 01:12:00 PM

Articles

The news has created it effects  on the market and I don't think the damage was much as bitcoin and ethereum are both in up trend now.  There is no reason to be afraid that ethereum is going to fall as it is better now in price than were it was in December last year.
Activity: 854
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
February 19, 2019, 10:00:37 AM
Just do what you want to do, we still don't know what will happen to crypto in this year. Now the price slowly rise and recover, i only think to make pofit in this years.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 251
February 19, 2019, 09:26:57 AM
I think that between bad news and good news now it doesn't have a big effect on crypto prices because it's too much in the price of falling, actually behind that there is also a lot of good news but we see together what happened?
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
February 19, 2019, 09:24:51 AM
Activity: 406
February 19, 2019, 08:02:08 AM

We can not deny those uncertainties in this technology as the market is unpredictable and only those who will take the risk will win and get their profits in a volatile market. Every year we have different situation and whatever the problem may arise I'm hoping that we can still bear with it and sustain the damage. Let just ride with the flow of the market and this is the moment that we are waiting with the spike of the market prices.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 504
February 19, 2019, 04:29:49 AM
I think if me personally i will wait for what happen, if we keep see on market we can know where price will go. I mean it is not about perfect time we do any action, but it is safer to see first where it will go.
Activity: 644
February 19, 2019, 03:59:47 AM
IMHO now is a strange period that new almost ignored by the market. Looks like we see green candles on the bad news)
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
February 19, 2019, 02:55:31 AM

Articles

In fact, I see that everything is the opposite and for the past period this news only led us astray. Let's wait for the update for full approval.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
February 18, 2019, 01:59:30 PM
I don't see how it can be bad news. ETH development continues, there are bound to be a few bumps on the road. Everyone would rather have a fully-working product that is slightly delayed, rather than a team that just release a buggy upgrade before it is ready.
I am very confident that ETH will continue to recover. ATH is obviously a huge way away, but I think we'll pass it at some point, maybe this year, maybe next.
In any case, ethereum is a very good product that aims to develop for a long time and I hope that many users of cryptocurrency will be convinced of this. But one should not aggravate the situation when the entire cryptocurrency market is already in a bad state.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
February 18, 2019, 03:33:06 AM
I don't see how it can be bad news. ETH development continues, there are bound to be a few bumps on the road. Everyone would rather have a fully-working product that is slightly delayed, rather than a team that just release a buggy upgrade before it is ready.
I am very confident that ETH will continue to recover. ATH is obviously a huge way away, but I think we'll pass it at some point, maybe this year, maybe next.
Activity: 322
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
February 18, 2019, 02:46:11 AM
Actually those "news" are not that bad - the issue was related to the hard-fork which has been postponed now and a new ETA will be available soon (most likely there'll be more information released today).
And without a fork, everything is not bad, there is growth, there is investment, there is profit. And what else do we want to see on the market?
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
February 11, 2019, 10:24:31 AM

This is only information that the hardfork will be made later. It will not change too much, except that Ethereum price will start to grow later - after hardfork Smiley
Not all hardforks can make growth in the market. we have to wait for the response from the communication after hardfork. nothing will happen. what we hope for is good news continuously.
if you talk about hardfork then it is information that will not give a good influence on the price of coins because usually when hardfork occurs the coin price will fall again, from experience some time ago hardfork is not a determinant of cryptocurrency price increases.
Pages:
Jump to: