Pages:
Author

Topic: Bad Time ? - page 7. (Read 18674 times)

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
February 01, 2019, 12:36:27 PM
Is it a bad time that i joined now , recently here in cryptoworld? When i visit to market, all i can see is red graph

it is perfect time to join. many people joyned year ago)) many people joined with money they did not own. i can not image what they feeling last half year.
if they are smart, they just accept their experience and making conclusions. if not, then they have a lot of lost everything and are paying debts
Activity: 868
Merit: 250
Your Data Belongs To You
February 01, 2019, 12:19:20 PM
Is it a bad time that i joined now , recently here in cryptoworld? When i visit to market, all i can see is red graph

it is perfect time to join. many people joyned year ago)) many people joined with money they did not own. i can not image what they feeling last half year.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
February 01, 2019, 12:17:11 PM

It is. I have been constantly checking the price of Bitcoin to be convinced that everything is not good: the currency is not growing, and the market is not going to grow. I believe that this situation will change soon.
Activity: 257
Merit: 10
February 01, 2019, 12:14:39 PM
Yes, it is the bad time for the crypto enthusiasts, but the big news is, this is the best time for you to enter the crypto world! Every coin's price is very cheap, so if you invest now, then very soon you will make a very good profit from it! The crypto red graph won't last for a long time, there have a strong chance to grow the crypto market in this year. So, don't hesitate to enter in this big journey. Good Luck.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 01, 2019, 12:04:21 PM
Yes I feel there is no bad time to join the crypto market. It depends on ones skillset whether market is red or green. See the market positively if you are good in trading even I would say you have more good opportunities in this bearish market so I would say its not a bad time.
Activity: 384
Merit: 12
Student Coin
February 01, 2019, 12:02:24 PM
Some would say that yes it is a bad time but some would say no rather a blessing in disguise. A blessing in disguise statement probably right but this is not easy if you are just new in crypto space since your knowledge is still my enough to find a ggood one for investment.better to observe and while observing you can join in bounty, it can help for learning process
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
February 01, 2019, 11:57:01 AM
Time is not really simple because the market has collapsed and has long been on the bottom. people from day to day are waiting for miracles, but only those who believe strongly and patient are waiting.If you just came to this market then I would tell you that you are in a good time to buy. Do not waste time, sort out which coins are good and if you have money then you can buy a little
Take the risk and begin your journey, there's a lots of potential that the market will favor you after this bearish season, the value of coins are in your favor so if you have spare money why not take your risk and see how things will change up, while you are holding your first coins also good to study how the market move and what are the hints for you to buy more or sell if you already gain.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
February 01, 2019, 11:52:05 AM
Yeah kind of a late, you should come here mid 2017 so you can get lot profit back then, now market seems stable but if you want to get high profit then it's not the right time. Now you only can see profit in small scales and loss in bigger scales. Maybe later will be different...
Activity: 931
Merit: 500
February 01, 2019, 11:49:21 AM
The concept of bad or good time in crypto market is changing according to the person. Experienced and investors who can be patient  are making money, buying at the right price, investing in the right cryptocurrency, by number of less trade. First, start with a small amount of money and improve your experience in crypto market, this is my advice.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
HELENA
February 01, 2019, 11:45:57 AM
bad time, it seems not. now the market is pretty good and I see the price is low enough to buy. we don't need to be afraid because the market won't get worse than this anymore. for those of you who just started trading it seems like this is an advantage. when other people are experiencing a loss, you can start investing.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
February 01, 2019, 11:41:39 AM
I don't think it is really bad for you to make your jumpstart, Yes it has red graphs but still there are times that it is on green status. Well, the market is known for its volatile characteristics. I think you have to be there if the market starts to rise up. The real advantage of starting now is the value of the tokens which is at its lowest. You can also diversify your funds by buying multiple coins.
Activity: 532
February 01, 2019, 11:37:46 AM

not really, if you are a new trader this can be the best time to learn about trading psychology. in the bear market we can be wiser in making choices.
and now is also the right time for those who want to start long-term hold. this situation depends on how we see it, and you know successful people are people who can see opportunities even in bad times.
Activity: 458
Merit: 112
February 01, 2019, 11:31:36 AM

If you will see the market in green and rising then you are late.
As of now the market is red and you are just in time!
You should get the deep to make sure that you are on the floor before the rocket starts to fly.
That means you will maximize the profit that you can get. all you need is the right information and knowledge.
Activity: 602
February 01, 2019, 11:30:50 AM
Its correct that whole market is red & you thought that it’s not good time, but I think all time is good for crypto when market is green you can sell & when you find market red it’s time to buy.
Activity: 795
Merit: 108
February 01, 2019, 11:26:15 AM
You must pay attention to the market in the previous year, you're lucky can start investing from now on, if you believe in crypto, if not, it's better to leave it before you regret it. Until now I still believe that the price will rise again and I will get a rather large profit. You have to make the right decision before investing, so be careful.
Activity: 891
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
February 01, 2019, 11:16:48 AM
People that have bought Bitcoins for 20k USD are facing very difficult times at the moment, but if you are a newbie, you are getting an awesome opportunity of how to earn a lot of money. Invest right now to get great rewards in the future.
Well, you should not invest even now all the money at once because the situation is not simple at the market now and we can see all prices 2 times lower than now. I would also start buying now in parts. I personally think that we will see the price of Bitcoin below 3 thousand.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
SYNCHROBIT
February 01, 2019, 11:10:59 AM
People that have bought Bitcoins for 20k USD are facing very difficult times at the moment, but if you are a newbie, you are getting an awesome opportunity of how to earn a lot of money. Invest right now to get great rewards in the future.
Activity: 507
February 01, 2019, 11:01:16 AM
at present the price in the market is red. but you don't be pessimistic. You are not late to enter crypto. let's just say this is your first time entering crypto. because the price of bitcoin and altcoin is down, so you can start from the bottom. like the others.
those investors who are just now entering the market are generally very lucky) they are lucky that they did not buy cryptocurrency at high prices
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
February 01, 2019, 11:00:55 AM
I think this is not the wrong time to join the cryptocurrency. In fact, many investors are waiting for the moment when the price of their targeted coins falls, and that's when they will buy it because the price of the coin is cheap.
Activity: 560
February 01, 2019, 10:49:44 AM

At this moment patient is the key to get some profit because all altcoins get red and freeze your funds until the  market get in good mood to avoid lossing.
Pages:
Jump to: