Author

Topic: Baikal Giant X10 - page 127. (Read 132881 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 105
November 22, 2017, 04:21:23 AM
This is very disappointing....  why they claim they started shipping last week if nothing moves forward?
Activity: 544
Merit: 250
November 22, 2017, 01:35:04 AM
Hey you can believe what you want, or you tell me how to post a goddamn picture already and help everyone out to reduce stress. I live in Indiana, and ordered from Baikal itself. So if you have anything to help in the situation, then please let me know... if not, just don’t talk.

Can you post when your payment was confirmed, when you receive waybill, and when it got delivered? Want to see if there's any relevance to a timeline. I am located in USA also, wonder how you got yours already? I would assume if they ship to a country, I thought they might of included other peoples shipment too, maybe save on bulk shipping or something, but guess not.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
November 22, 2017, 01:26:58 AM
interesting enough ... by far there are two people in total claimed that they have received the miners from baikal on this forum ...
and both of them are newly registered users within one week ...
i might understand your happiness to have an awesome asic in hand as first batch owners ...
but ... why no other people with more historical proof of mining activity have received the miner?

True that, I wonder who's dick did asicminermarket.com sucked to get all 80+ of their miners ahead of times, when there's only 2 other people who claimed they have received miners and only received 1 each.

So 80+ miners to asicminermarket.com ahead of schedule, and everyone else get shafted. I don't mind sucking that persons dick if needed for early bird special too... LOL

Can't be quantity gets priority, since those other 2 people only get 1 miner each and already received theirs.

So either, friend/relative of Baikal, or done something special too... LOL
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
November 22, 2017, 01:14:57 AM
interesting enough ... by far there are two people in total claimed that they have received the miners from baikal on this forum ...
and both of them are newly registered users within one week ...
i might understand your happiness to have an awesome asic in hand as first batch owners ...
but ... why no other people with more historical proof of mining activity have received the miner?
Activity: 182
November 21, 2017, 10:47:04 PM
JustMadeThisAcct - Did you order the powersupply with this order?

No I ordered the power supply from parallel miner, which is a gold rated one that they advertised for the baikal x10. Works great so far, but to be honest I never ran a server power supply so don’t know if they’re suppose to run hot... as this one is running incredibly hot to the touch, I had to zip tie it mid-air to get airflow to the outside of the psu case as well as supplemtal fan blowing air towards it.
I bought some psu's from them as well. If my miners ever ship I'll let you know how hot they get.
Activity: 74
November 21, 2017, 09:57:43 PM
I also ordered separate HP 1200W power supplies for my units. LOL I have the Shelves setup, Power supplies setup, Switch and Ethernet cables ran. All i have to do is unbox, put on shelf, plugin in power and Ethernet. been sitting like this for weeks waiting.
Activity: 13
November 21, 2017, 08:16:08 PM

No I ordered the power supply from parallel miner, which is a gold rated one that they advertised for the baikal x10. Works great so far, but to be honest I never ran a server power supply so don’t know if they’re suppose to run hot... as this one is running incredibly hot to the touch, I had to zip tie it mid-air to get airflow to the outside of the psu case as well as supplemtal fan blowing air towards it.
Activity: 8
November 21, 2017, 08:06:58 PM
November 21, 2017, 07:56:48 PM
Did you get it from Baikal or ASIC Miner Market?

I got it straight from baikal the same hour the pre order opens up I sent an email, was told I could only purchase 1 miner though... but 1 is better than none so didn’t even complain. It was a pain dealing with this back and fourth it’s them. But I just figured I’d stay calm and not get on their bad side. I got the miner around 9am I believe from DHL, and it was wrapped with many layers of Saran Wrap, and came with 3 sets of cables ( 1 in 2 outs per cable )

Who knows if they went by when you ordered or alphabetical order of last name ( I’m A ) either way, hopefully everyone else gets theirs in soon too.
Activity: 74
November 21, 2017, 07:18:55 PM
Did you get it from Baikal or ASIC Miner Market?
November 21, 2017, 07:06:31 PM
Activity: 20
November 21, 2017, 04:35:33 PM
You have it on nice hash?

Yeah, I didn’t know which pool to use besides nicehash as Zpool wasn’t paying much when I was running my A900 on there. Any recommendations ? Or algo I should mine ?
Currently NiceHash (Multi-Algo) seems to be the most profitable one (see: https://ibb.co/jAWR7m), but zPool (Multi-Algo) is getting closer and supports myr-gr & skein too.
zPool also supports custom factors for automatic profit switching, so you can include the different hashrates and power consumptions.
When did you ordered, payed, got your confirmations and waybill?
Activity: 374
Merit: 101
November 21, 2017, 03:53:11 PM

I'll be launching a public profit switching pool from my private code in 2-3 months. Mine there Wink -- 100% custom work, not using any of the yiimp/yaamp frontend. It'll be more profitable (based on my myr-gr mining experience) than nicehash. My profit switching algo is better than anything I've seen elsewhere and unlike zpool.ca -- I won't be stealing 20% of your coins. Payouts will be in ETH (first profit switching pool to payout in ETH instead of BTC -- too many transaction issues with BTC and very high fees).

Count on me.
November 21, 2017, 03:44:09 PM
Yeah, I didn’t know which pool to use besides nicehash as Zpool wasn’t paying much when I was running my A900 on there. Any recommendations ? Or algo I should mine ?

I'll be launching a public profit switching pool from my private code in 2-3 months. Mine there Wink -- 100% custom work, not using any of the yiimp/yaamp frontend. It'll be more profitable (based on my myr-gr mining experience) than nicehash. My profit switching algo is better than anything I've seen elsewhere and unlike zpool.ca -- I won't be stealing 20% of your coins. Payouts will be in ETH (first profit switching pool to payout in ETH instead of BTC -- too many transaction issues with BTC and very high fees).

Sweet, I look forward to it!
Activity: 155
Merit: 110
November 21, 2017, 03:36:32 PM

i am with you
Activity: 1118
Merit: 541
November 21, 2017, 03:33:50 PM

Activity: 262
November 21, 2017, 03:27:19 PM
I have just received email that I should wait a little more Smiley
we have no any other way, we must wait until they send the miners
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
November 21, 2017, 02:45:43 PM
what coins do you guys mine with this machine ? how many coins ? MH/GH ? what is the price of this ? from what site do you get this ? if I buy one now when it will be delivered ?
November 21, 2017, 02:35:36 PM
So anyone else got their miner???
November 21, 2017, 02:34:37 PM
I am planning on using nice hash as well...
Jump to: