Author

Topic: Baikal Giant X10 - page 124. (Read 132881 times)

Activity: 155
Merit: 110
November 23, 2017, 05:41:31 AM
Is asicminingmarket also scamming people, or just baikal?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
November 23, 2017, 05:39:50 AM
Its really a huge topic in my mind...in my life. Today I woke up and was crazy happy. There is a DHL tracking number in my email inbox.. provided by asicminermarket.

Then I realized it was a DREAM!

Noooooo!  No tracking number...no answer. Nothing.

They still make money with my already payed Miner (payed in September).

asicminermarket has learn the way of the Ponzi with Baikal doing almost exactly the same thing as what chup mentioned, except with the following changes.

a) asicminermarket takes our money in advance to build purchase x10 (with profit);
b) Then asicminermarket runs our x10 to earn more money;
c) Then asicminermarket tells us to wait no one while they are earning more money with our miners;
d) If we don't agree, we can can't get our money back, paid with the money they earned with our miners meanwhile.
Activity: 118
Merit: 11
November 23, 2017, 05:37:55 AM
Its really a huge topic in my mind...in my life. Today I woke up and was crazy happy. There is a DHL tracking number in my email inbox.. provided by asicminermarket.

Only one thing can comfort us, when in the future we see that Baikal is a great corporation, you will know that it is thanks to you and your money....
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
November 23, 2017, 05:31:12 AM

Activity: 583
Merit: 106
November 23, 2017, 05:23:00 AM
Apologize again for all the inconvenient. If you consider the delay is unacceptable, I could try to apply full fund return of this batch for you.

Just to understand:
a) Baikal takes our money in advance to build x10 (with profit);
b) Then Baikal runs our x10 to earn more money;
c) Then Baikal tells us to wait while they are earning more money with our miners;
d) If we don't agree, we can get our money back, paid with the money they earned with our miners meanwhile.

Baikal is a Ponzi genius!

Haha, indeed.  Grin
November 23, 2017, 04:53:06 AM

I don't understand most of you "miners" are quite pathetic and noobish.

Sorry to be so harsh but what do you guys think that will happen ?

What I do know is that its stupid to buy a miner based on what it would make the moment it got released.
Because everyone will buy the miner and the coin markets will go down because more people will be selling.

It doesn't matter how crazy the cryptocurrency is its still just a normal market

It's easy to understand..... because we are, i didn't born with that acknowledge, and you?. The better way to learn is to lose money, but it's the most expensive...

Activity: 374
Merit: 101
November 23, 2017, 04:47:56 AM
Maybe Baikal is not using our miners, maybe they simply already sold all of them to big players, like asicminermarket.

Unfair though.
Activity: 47
November 23, 2017, 04:45:12 AM
me too.... :

Hi,

Always thankful for your support on Baikal.

I am really sorry to inform you, according to the latest response from Goods-shipping department, The delivery of part of first batch order will have some delay based on current daily delivery rate. They offered us an estimated time for Delivery All miners out is before 11th Dec.

Apologize again for all the inconvenient. If you consider the delay is unacceptable, I could try to apply full fund return of this batch for you.

Thank you for your understanding.

Baikal miner

I don't know what to say about that, myr-gr is almost dead and we don't know anything about the 2 new algorithms, i'm thinking about the full refund but i'm not sure... 1st batch.

I don't understand most of you "miners" are quite pathetic and noobish.

Sorry to be so harsh but what do you guys think that will happen ?

What I do know is that its stupid to buy a miner based on what it would make the moment it got released.
Because everyone will buy the miner and the coin markets will go down because more people will be selling.

It doesn't matter how crazy the cryptocurrency is its still just a normal market
Activity: 374
Merit: 101
November 23, 2017, 04:42:00 AM

Just to understand:
a) Baikal takes our money in advance to build x10 (with profit);
b) Then Baikal runs our x10 to earn more money;
c) Then Baikal tells us to wait while they are earning more money with our miners;
d) If we don't agree, we can get our money back, paid with the money they earned with our miners meanwhile.

Baikal is a Ponzi genius!
November 23, 2017, 04:31:52 AM
me too.... :

Hi,

I am really sorry to inform you, according to the latest response from Goods-shipping department, The delivery of part of first batch order will have some delay based on current daily delivery rate. They offered us an estimated time for Delivery All miners out is before 11th Dec.

Baikal miner

I don't know what to say about that, myr-gr is almost dead and we don't know anything about the 2 new algorithms, i'm thinking about the full refund but i'm not sure... 1st batch.

Now I know why there are a lot of Baikal and Bitmain haters.....
November 23, 2017, 03:55:21 AM
Baikal doesen't seem to care about its reputation. They openly scam people and give zero f@cks. This is very disappointing.  Especially for people who come from a country whose culture is as old as theirs. Says a lot, about where they are heading.
Bare in mind Baikal, that what goes around, comes around ....
People could have invested their money in other safer heavens. LTC for example on the 13th of September when i payed my order closed at 41 usd. Today it trades at over 70...Not to mention Bitcoin. I know a guy who gave them 18000usd for the second batch on the 21st of only to be stressed out now cause who knows when is he getting his miners!

What about the second batch Baikal?......  When will you deliver?    February, March?

Total Disgrace u r!!!! Angry
Activity: 736
Merit: 262
Me, Myself & I
November 23, 2017, 02:46:09 AM
Yeah, me too. This is Baikalminer "waybill":

"Hi,

Baikal miner

Our cutting-edge technology creates a brighter future for you!" (AND EVEN BRIGHTER FOR US).

Anyone of Baikal shills here want to buy my 2 X10s? I believe that receiving them one month earlier than the rest would cover my markup and profit on top...
Activity: 262
Merit: 100
November 23, 2017, 02:33:08 AM
Just received email from Yliu and got excited since people were starting to receive their waybills. NOPE I got a nice big F U:
Hi,

Baikal miner
FUCK
what the fuck is going on here.
we must have our miners at the end of october, they sad that we have received them in the middle of november, now they are saying that we should get our miners on december?
I am not going to use this company any more.
Activity: 182
November 23, 2017, 02:19:54 AM
Not sure what to do at this point. Obviously some people from batch 1 are getting screwed since asicminer mart got hundreds of units. I feel like if I request a refund I just instantly lost a ton of money. How bad will returns look in three weeks if they are not shipping many more units between now and then?
Activity: 182
November 23, 2017, 02:15:11 AM
Just received email from Yliu and got excited since people were starting to receive their waybills. NOPE I got a nice big F U:
Hi,

Baikal miner
Activity: 262
November 23, 2017, 02:08:46 AM
finally got the waybill, to US  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Hi,

Waybill of DHL:xxxxxxxxxxxxx
best regards.
baikal miner

Our cutting-edge technology creates a brighter future for you!

Web: www.baikalminer.com 丨 Skype: baikalminer
Email:[email protected]  丨 Facebook: @baikalminer.offical
shipping date: Nov 22nd, so if custom doesn't block / delay it, probably will get it after thanksgiving early next week

I didn't understand, some of you received the email about shipping, some of us not, what's up Baikal? I am calling you but there is no answer
Activity: 544
Merit: 250
November 23, 2017, 02:02:24 AM
finally got the waybill, to US  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Hi,

Waybill of DHL:xxxxxxxxxxxxx
best regards.
baikal miner

shipping date: Nov 22nd, so if custom doesn't block / delay it, probably will get it after thanksgiving early next week

Guess you won the Lotto, cause I am in the US also but got email about delay till December 11. Bullcrap.
November 23, 2017, 01:32:41 AM
Scammers!
Activity: 489
Merit: 253
November 23, 2017, 12:49:01 AM

Basterds!!
 Got this:

Hi,

Baikal miner

Well if the profit stats arent to your liking you could get ya money back, some wouldnt have minded that on the d3
Activity: 41
November 23, 2017, 12:40:28 AM

Basterds!!
 Got this:

Hi,

Baikal miner

Jump to: