Author

Topic: Baikal Giant X10 - page 133. (Read 132881 times)

Activity: 262
Merit: 100
November 18, 2017, 08:45:43 AM
Why do you cry people ?
aaaa I forgot you invest to Baikal miners....
They don't mine with your batch1 miners, they are 'testing' them before shipping 
  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Ahh

Check Difficulty of Myriad-Groestl https://whattomine.com/coins/49-xmy-myriad-groestl?utf8=%E2%9C%93&hr=10000&p=360&fee=0.0&cost=0.1&hcost=0.0&commit=Calculate

Last two days .. Amazing
the profit was 140 in 24 hours, now is 21, is it true?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
November 18, 2017, 08:04:07 AM
Why do you cry people ?
They don't mine with your batch1 miners, they are 'testing' them before shipping 

Ahh

Check Difficulty of Myriad-Groestl https://whattomine.com/coins/49-xmy-myriad-groestl?utf8=%E2%9C%93&hr=10000&p=360&fee=0.0&cost=0.1&hcost=0.0&commit=Calculate

https://image.ibb.co/c85eNm/dif.jpg

Last two days .. Amazing
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
November 18, 2017, 05:14:50 AM
Why do you cry people ?

Have patience and don't blame Baikal. They will delivery and you will get very good profits.  Cool
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
November 18, 2017, 05:10:26 AM
Why do you cry people ?
Activity: 30
November 18, 2017, 03:50:58 AM
Hello,

Thanks for all your support on us.

The Pre-sale of BAIKAL GIANT X10 is END now.

We will make our announcement as soon as we get any notifictions later.

For those who have already paid for your order, please wait patiently, we will get in touch with before your delivery time.

thank you.
baikal miner

What about those who have sent payment for pre-sale but you have not yet confirmed you have the payment?
if you have sent the payment proof before this announcement, then order is safe and recorded.
Great news, I have sent proof but still waiting for confirmation from you, hopefully this will be resolved soon
Activity: 129
www.baikalminer.com
November 18, 2017, 03:41:07 AM
Hello,

For those who have already paid for your order, please wait patiently, we will get in touch with before your delivery time.

thank you.
baikal miner

What about those who have sent payment for pre-sale but you have not yet confirmed you have the payment?
if you have sent the payment proof before this announcement, then order is safe and recorded.
November 18, 2017, 03:38:56 AM
Hello,

thank you.
baikal miner

Activity: 107
Merit: 11
November 18, 2017, 12:56:36 AM
Hello,

thank you.
baikal miner

I spoke with you via email 2 days. I just sent my order email. Is it to late? Thanks
Activity: 129
www.baikalminer.com
November 18, 2017, 12:21:10 AM
Hello,

thank you.
baikal miner
Activity: 390
November 17, 2017, 09:57:16 PM
These pervert "resellers" are sucking everything they can on Myriad-groestle pool,
jus wait untill diff goes to sky, then go to quark  - and then sell equipment as "new"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fc2037u448
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wDpI1O94r8

https://dgbg.suprnova.cc/

Don't worry they are still "waiting" for the shipments to "arrive" so they can send them off to customers right away.
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
November 17, 2017, 09:46:52 PM
My payment has been confirmed after 8 days (sent by EU bank account).
My payment - (also from EU bank) after 2 days only.
Activity: 182
November 17, 2017, 06:17:10 PM
I received that same email. I read that to be we are shipping to all of our friends in Asia first followed by any distributors. For those of you who order a few please be patient as our friends reap all of the profits. Thank you for loaning us money for 3 months interest free.
If there is "only" 500 units in the first batch I can't imagine this will take a week to ship. Clearly it's not on a first come basis as I pretty much jumped on them to order immediately. It just sucks that there are people with units in hand before people with early preorders even get shipped. Oh well. Maybe the other 2 mystery algo's will make us all rich if we ever have our miners.
Activity: 196
November 17, 2017, 03:59:28 PM
well, from baikal  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes:

"All address list of first batch have been sent to our packing department on 15th Nov, they are working hard on this now, please just be a little more patience Smiley We will forward the waybill to you as soon as we get from them."
Activity: 3
November 17, 2017, 02:15:13 PM
These pervert "resellers" are sucking everything they can on Myriad-groestle pool,
jus wait untill diff goes to sky, then go to quark  - and then sell equipment as "new"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fc2037u448
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wDpI1O94r8

https://dgbg.suprnova.cc/

Activity: 29
November 17, 2017, 12:33:42 PM
I sent the payment last wednesday, no confirmation from them yet, although my local bank already sent and cleared the payment on the 2nd day.

Thank you guys. I hope everything will be fine with mine also.

Guys, I have received confirmation for my payment (5 days after it was made). I don't think they were happy because I was pushing little bit more Cheesy but at the end I am happy and relaxed about my money.

I sent mine 10 days ago and they can't find it, getting a little worried as it certainly hasn't come back

Maybe insist more, I don't know. They confirmed mine after a couple of emails, but at then I got message that they will not contact me anymore till the shipping date Cheesy
November 17, 2017, 12:25:55 PM
I sent the payment last wednesday, no confirmation from them yet, although my local bank already sent and cleared the payment on the 2nd day.

Thank you guys. I hope everything will be fine with mine also.

Guys, I have received confirmation for my payment (5 days after it was made). I don't think they were happy because I was pushing little bit more Cheesy but at the end I am happy and relaxed about my money.

I sent mine 10 days ago and they can't find it, getting a little worried as it certainly hasn't come back
Activity: 476
November 17, 2017, 10:39:38 AM
How much price Giant X10 now and do you have in stock?
Activity: 868
Merit: 517
November 17, 2017, 09:25:25 AM
Sadly there are too many people thinking increased hash means increased price and started to drink their own Koolaid.  Also some were stating that Bitmain wouldn't flood the market as it was in their own best interests to keep the crypto profitable.  Looks like skyrocketing crypto prices makes people jump to crazy conclusions.  Obviously none of that is true. 

Over half of X11 miners that have shipped could be shut down today and I don't know if it would make a dent in making these things profitable.  That of course won't happen, miners will get sold and shifted to cheap or free power locations.

To kick the can down the road we need a big rise in the X11 crypto prices to save the day.

The X10's strength is the multi-algo, but too many of them on small algo's with not a lot of power on the network will just blow them up.  So I guess we will see what happens.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
November 17, 2017, 09:13:41 AM
I thought these units were suppose to be shipped by now? Well atleast the first batch no?
It seems that all x11 miners are all delayed and with the increasing difficulty that just makes it a hundred time worst for us customers.. the only company i see delivering x11 miners on time are ibelink and bitmain. Bitmain really fcked us all on the x11 miners, i jjst had to mention lol. And no baikal is a shtty company ran by people that dont care about customer service or support.
Activity: 359
Merit: 251
November 17, 2017, 06:52:20 AM
Baikal is a good person, just have patience Wink

I am not saying they are bad, I am just saying they have a shitty buying / selling / sending service
Jump to: