Pages:
Author

Topic: Baikal Giant X10 - page 89. (Read 132882 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 255
December 28, 2017, 11:41:36 PM
Thanks to the pool owner who made the pool and all those who are trying and helping each other find the block, we all want the block to be found asap.

Others who are waiting for the block to be found first and then join are requested to help us find block by pointing your miners for just few hours to help us find the block, so everyone will feel confident once block is found and many others will join who are mining at idcray pool 8Ths power because they don't have any other option and yet paying up 15% hidden charges to that pool.

True words. Give it a try guys, reward will be nice.

If all are waiting, we will never find ‚the first block‘.

Go Go Smiley

Thank you for the support, we found the first block together . SO now those who were waiting should come join in and lets speed up block generation time.  Cool Cool Cool
December 28, 2017, 11:09:54 PM
Here we go...

Congratulation!
Thanks to all of you congratulations
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
December 28, 2017, 11:01:50 PM
Here we go...

Congratulation!
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
December 28, 2017, 10:59:45 PM
Welcome to the party  Wink
not sure about extranonce but i guess no because its not multi coin pool

Just jumped in with 2x Baikals. Lets hope we find a block over night!

DAMN WE JUST FOUND ONE. Lets go!!!
December 28, 2017, 10:02:10 PM
should we be using extranonce on this pool?
Welcome to the party  Wink
not sure about extranonce but i guess no because its not multi coin pool
Activity: 26
December 28, 2017, 09:54:45 PM
should we be using extranonce on this pool?
Activity: 26
December 28, 2017, 09:48:22 PM
got mine running after a little messing around. didnt want to come online but but ive got it on the altcoinix pool now Smiley lets find some blocks
Activity: 23
December 28, 2017, 09:02:01 PM

Hey Guys just got my Giant x10 working..

1. Can the unit mine multiple coins simultaneously?Huh

It seems as though you can only mine 1 pool at a time???

Any ideas.

The bakail unit was challenging to setup at first but finally got the miner back up and running...

Look forward to any comments?

thanks
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
December 28, 2017, 08:57:34 PM
anyone know how to SSH into a stuck X10 which still has a ping but refusing connection?

i want to reboot it remotely.
Try your webinterface terminal for your reboot ("sudo shutdown -r now") but yes it's crazy but controller is a little weak (load 4+) or check the ubuntu/ssh system. It's always after few minutes or hours in my tests.

It pings just fine. Its rejecting connections.

My giants work great when I try to SSH into them and reboot them remotely.

Activity: 156
Merit: 10
December 28, 2017, 08:40:59 PM
anyone know how to SSH into a stuck X10 which still has a ping but refusing connection?

Try your webinterface terminal for your reboot ("sudo shutdown -r now") but yes it's crazy but controller is a little weak (load 4+) or check the ubuntu/ssh system. It's always after few minutes or hours in my tests.
Activity: 11
December 28, 2017, 08:34:43 PM
Has anyone been able to use profit switching on zpool? I can't seem to get it connected. MPH is working ok and single pools too but zpool just doesn't want to connect. Any help would be appreciated. These are the settings I have set up.

https://imgur.com/a/e2fhj
Activity: 165
Merit: 11
December 28, 2017, 08:31:37 PM
Thanks to the pool owner who made the pool and all those who are trying and helping each other find the block, we all want the block to be found asap.

Others who are waiting for the block to be found first and then join are requested to help us find block by pointing your miners for just few hours to help us find the block, so everyone will feel confident once block is found and many others will join who are mining at idcray pool 8Ths power because they don't have any other option and yet paying up 15% hidden charges to that pool.

True words. Give it a try guys, reward will be nice.

If all are waiting, we will never find ‚the first block‘.

Go Go Smiley
December 28, 2017, 08:13:42 PM

Activity: 434
Merit: 251
December 28, 2017, 08:00:18 PM

December 28, 2017, 07:59:57 PM
When it's confirmed that the pool works properly (first block is found), I am switching over Smiley

(sorry, not before... racing time here)
If you join we will find one fast.

The other pools of them are finding blocks. I think just more people are needed for a shorter time.

Lets give it a try for at least 12 hours. The reward is nearly double to DGB, i think we should try it all together.
Activity: 230
Merit: 101
December 28, 2017, 07:56:24 PM
When it's confirmed that the pool works properly (first block is found), I am switching over Smiley

(sorry, not before... racing time here)
December 28, 2017, 07:46:06 PM
Nice someone joined the pool! Smiley

We need a few people to find fast blocks.

Join us http://s2.altcoinix.com/xvg/public/

I will mine from now on there (24h test now).
Activity: 230
Merit: 101
December 28, 2017, 07:29:40 PM
Jesus christ, i finally got it!!  Grin

I use the Tor-Version now.

But one thing confuse me, i encrypted the wallet file (used a strong password), but if i open the wallet file in a editor i can see everything crystal clear. Every other wallet have cryptic letters and signs if u try to open it in a editor.

.. is this normal? There a things like "master_private_keys" and so on. And no password needed to start the wallet, a bit strange for me (no more options in the wallet).

What do you think about it? Is it safe?

Really? LOL... I would risk it ^^ Still, I transfer a lot to the exchanges (well, that's actually quite the risk involved there too, even storage).
Is there a cold wallet for verge? I will need to check that out Smiley
December 28, 2017, 07:15:30 PM

Should i use extranonce or set difficult for myself?
December 28, 2017, 07:05:25 PM
Jesus christ, i finally got it!!  Grin

I use the Tor-Version now.

But one thing confuse me, i encrypted the wallet file (used a strong password), but if i open the wallet file in a editor i can see everything crystal clear. Every other wallet have cryptic letters and signs if u try to open it in a editor.

.. is this normal? There a things like "master_private_keys" and so on. And no password needed to start the wallet, a bit strange for me (no more options in the wallet).

What do you think about it? Is it safe?
Pages:
Jump to: