Pages:
Author

Topic: Baikal Giant X10 - page 90. (Read 132882 times)

Activity: 230
Merit: 101
December 28, 2017, 04:23:08 PM
As of yet we are not able to find block because we are just 70 GHs power vs 8 Ths of idcray & 14Ths net hash
We need more power & miners to join or it won't be profitable  Sad
Can you guys come join us, because if you do then we all be getting good rewards as all of us know idcray have 15 to 20% hidden fees.

I will definitly join with 4x X10, but as i said the verge wallet was buggy. I will try it again later this evening or tommorrow.

I already got XVG (bought them cheap month ago) and i like the coin. I really hope they improve the wallet, but it seems it works allright for all other Giant X10 users here?  Huh

Use this network IP in Verge wallet: 46.163.118.201

works for me Smiley

I was about to give up but found that one ^^
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
December 28, 2017, 04:08:59 PM
As of yet we are not able to find block because we are just 70 GHs power vs 8 Ths of idcray & 14Ths net hash
Can you guys come join us, because if you do then we all be getting good rewards as all of us know idcray have 15 to 20% hidden fees.

I will definitly join with 4x X10, but as i said the verge wallet was buggy. I will try it again later this evening or tommorrow.

I already got XVG (bought them cheap month ago) and i like the coin. I really hope they improve the wallet, but it seems it works allright for all other Giant X10 users here?  Huh
Ah yes!  This is why I was wondering what operating system you were trying to run the wallet on.  I had an error setting things up in Linux using the install guide, but was able to get around it and got the wallet working.

Maybe you are running in to the same issue.
Activity: 165
Merit: 11
December 28, 2017, 03:46:36 PM

Activity: 156
Merit: 10
December 28, 2017, 03:16:23 PM
have you tried to use miningrig rentals to forward miner to nicehash after that change? worked for me. using something else atm as nicehash not paying that much. either that or figuresare wrong or my math:P
It's fine with miningrigrentals and nicehash but nicehash direct is only dead. Which pool/coin is the best in your eyes?
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
December 28, 2017, 03:02:51 PM
Activity: 5
December 28, 2017, 02:38:12 PM
Hello all new to the mining community and wanted to introduce myself... Just recived my x10's late yesterday and all seems good and running just fine *knock*on wood. Set them up on Nicehash Qubit and making about $50 a day per machine, wich seems pretty decent to me.  My question is does that seem about average or should I try different pools and such? So much information to absorb in such a little time, a ROI of 30 days seems good but if I am missing something any advice would be much appreciated.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
December 28, 2017, 02:04:40 PM
It looks like Baikal enter competition with bitmain. New Baikal Giant X10  Tongue Tongue
$1188 and shipping end Oct they said

In November 2017 according to the information from the miners Baikal Giant X10 made a records in the mining. One piece of equipment made 48 dollars per day. Is it good result? What do you think?
Activity: 437
Merit: 250
December 28, 2017, 01:47:08 PM
Has anyone been able to get profit switching to work on Nicehash? I tried to add the enable nicehash thingy to the miner options and when I do it will no longer mine. Anyone have any luck there?
same here. cant find info how to fix that.

Web gui writes bugged miner.conf. It downs miner because is inputs
"enable-nicehashsma": true.
 It should have quotes around "true":
 "enable-nicehashsma": "true".

Minning will run well, but autoswitch still won't work  Sad Asked nicehash support, no answer. Try luck asking baikal support.

I get DEAD status

Try editing miner.conf directly, not through web. It's somewhere in /opt/scripta/, as I remember.
It's under /opt/scripta/etc/miner.conf but same problem "DEAD status" with and without changes in miner.conf
Can any one post the miner.conf without status DEAD and nicehash? Thanks!
Because other pools are no problem.
have you tried to use miningrig rentals to forward miner to nicehash after that change? worked for me. using something else atm as nicehash not paying that much. either that or figuresare wrong or my math:P
Activity: 156
December 28, 2017, 01:27:10 PM
Has anyone been able to get profit switching to work on Nicehash? I tried to add the enable nicehash thingy to the miner options and when I do it will no longer mine. Anyone have any luck there?

Minning will run well, but autoswitch still won't work  Sad Asked nicehash support, no answer. Try luck asking baikal support.

I get DEAD status

Try editing miner.conf directly, not through web. It's somewhere in /opt/scripta/, as I remember.
It's under /opt/scripta/etc/miner.conf but same problem "DEAD status" with and without changes in miner.conf
Can any one post the miner.conf without status DEAD and nicehash? Thanks!
Because other pools are no problem.
Activity: 147
December 28, 2017, 11:36:23 AM
any new update?

Not a good start! First post "any new update"... regarding what? A bit more detailed questions can be answered...maybe.
December 28, 2017, 09:14:40 AM

Minning will run well, but autoswitch still won't work  Sad Asked nicehash support, no answer. Try luck asking baikal support.

I get DEAD status

https://dashpay.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/DOCRUS/pages/80707612/Baikal+Miner+P2Pool+Guide
found this when googling how to change it.
looks its working thru miningrigrentals tho
Activity: 8
December 28, 2017, 09:09:41 AM

I get DEAD status

December 28, 2017, 09:04:58 AM

Minning will run well, but autoswitch still won't work  Sad Asked nicehash support, no answer. Try luck asking baikal support.

I get DEAD status
Activity: 8
December 28, 2017, 08:59:54 AM

December 28, 2017, 08:46:19 AM

found solution Grin
dirrect x10 to miningrigrentals and thru miningrigrentals -> nicehash - stopped working so thats no go:(
Activity: 159
December 28, 2017, 08:44:11 AM
guys, look at my last post

X10 will be in trouble when all 2nd batches are online , if you're not managed to sell your DGB last week , good luck . Evil people or the pool themselves are cutting the cord

If batch 2 is 300 units, then I'm not worried. Where are you getting the unit numbers from?

C.
Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
December 28, 2017, 06:29:10 AM
does anybody know if its possible to overclock the X10?
Stock probably not, but with custom firmware should be.
Activity: 1
December 28, 2017, 05:50:46 AM
http://cryptomining-blog.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/baikal-giant-x10-asic-miner-580x433.jpg

"Support for X13, X14 and X15 is not available on this device, but there is a mention of a future update that will add 4 new algorithms."
look promising to me, and the price is awesome in my opinion comparing to all the previous baikal products...anyway, i'm going to get one or two

"The miner will supposedly be available at a price of $1188 USD with deliveries starting by the end of October"
Activity: 662
Merit: 500
December 28, 2017, 05:49:44 AM

X10 will be in trouble when all 2nd batches are online , if you're not managed to sell your DGB last week , good luck . Evil people or the pool themselves are cutting the cord

well than just sell me your  X10  Wink just send me an offer through PN.. willing to buy 100 more at the right price
Activity: 47
Merit: 2
December 28, 2017, 05:48:08 AM

Pages:
Jump to: