Pages:
Author

Topic: BAIKAL GROUPBUY 5 - RESERVATION - page 8. (Read 20098 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
April 21, 2017, 04:24:59 AM
Are they still have stock and selling any from their official website? Or is that hit and miss on replying?
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
April 21, 2017, 02:53:42 AM
Thank you for the effort doing a group buy. i really appreciate it.

I am more a silent reader here, thats why i dont have many posts (yet).

But i am definately in here.

Count me for at least 3 of the baikal cubes 300. (even for 799$ i would be in i think)

Greetings
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
April 21, 2017, 01:59:13 AM
Right now mini cube is $800 on their official site

What will be the price for this group buy (reservation)?
Activity: 918
Merit: 1002
April 20, 2017, 10:27:50 PM
Well idk if this will go anywhere, but put me down for 2.

I am doing my best, baikal playing hard ball since we made them famous, but they know of this thread so keep it up

I'm not sure _we_ made them famous.  It's likely the fact that they make damn good hardware.  ;-)

we have created quite a gathering on bitcointalk, but yes they sell amazing hardware, I have been actively promoting their items for months,

I have been promised that the next batch will not have a unit restriction Smiley enjoy

That's awesome news, thanks!  I appreciate what you've been doing for the community--keep it up.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 487
YouTube.com/VoskCoin
April 20, 2017, 06:03:22 PM

I am doing my best, baikal playing hard ball since we made them famous, but they know of this thread so keep it up

I'm not sure _we_ made them famous.  It's likely the fact that they make damn good hardware.  ;-)

we have created quite a gathering on bitcointalk, but yes they sell amazing hardware, I have been actively promoting their items for months,

I have been promised that the next batch will not have a unit restriction Smiley enjoy

What is the eta on these? Even more so the quad tower
Activity: 100
Merit: 11
April 20, 2017, 04:53:02 PM
I'd take 4 cubes,  thanks.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
April 20, 2017, 04:33:19 PM
Hello,

are there some new information regarding the "CE-Marking"?

Just in case someone missed it: Without the CE-Marking on the package and on the miner itself we are not allowed to import that product legally to the EU-Countries. The last Baikal Miner had it, but they forgot about it on the first batch of the Baikal Miner CUBE.

I'm interested in buying, but I really don't want to risk to pay a penalty and my product been destroyed from the duty... I had a phone call with them and they literally told me: If it doesn't have a "CE-Marking" we will find it." Cry So I'm hoping the next batch of miners will have it.

Had someone else a conversation with Baikal about this topic?

Just got mine and i can confirm you that CE marking is there.

That's some good news. Thank you! Do you mind to post 2-3 pictures with the CE-Marking on the package and on the miner itself? This way we can be 100% sure and avoid misconceptions. That would be great and clear up last doubts of me and others with the same concern.
http://imgur.com/a/vpFas

Thank you

https://i.imgur.com/PnqtHFS.jpg Does the front have a picture Please share processor image
Activity: 686
April 20, 2017, 04:12:54 PM
When is the resale date
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087
April 20, 2017, 03:56:08 PM

Activity: 304
April 20, 2017, 03:48:30 PM
Hello,

are there some new information regarding the "CE-Marking"?

Just in case someone missed it: Without the CE-Marking on the package and on the miner itself we are not allowed to import that product legally to the EU-Countries. The last Baikal Miner had it, but they forgot about it on the first batch of the Baikal Miner CUBE.

I'm interested in buying, but I really don't want to risk to pay a penalty and my product been destroyed from the duty... I had a phone call with them and they literally told me: If it doesn't have a "CE-Marking" we will find it." Cry So I'm hoping the next batch of miners will have it.

Had someone else a conversation with Baikal about this topic?

Just got mine and i can confirm you that CE marking is there.

That's some good news. Thank you! Do you mind to post 2-3 pictures with the CE-Marking on the package and on the miner itself? This way we can be 100% sure and avoid misconceptions. That would be great and clear up last doubts of me and others with the same concern.
http://imgur.com/a/vpFas
Activity: 19
April 20, 2017, 02:53:59 PM
I want to buy 2 cubes

Thanks.
Activity: 918
Merit: 1002
April 20, 2017, 02:20:42 PM

legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087
April 20, 2017, 02:07:49 PM

Activity: 116
Merit: 10
April 20, 2017, 11:31:43 AM
Activity: 39
April 20, 2017, 11:00:42 AM
I would be interested in up to 4 quad towers
Activity: 1
April 20, 2017, 10:38:53 AM
If there is still some space, I an interested in 2 Cubes
Activity: 20
April 20, 2017, 09:56:15 AM
I would buy 4 Cubes

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Hostyourminer.com THE miner Colocation
April 20, 2017, 08:00:46 AM
you guys have any alternative for buying 1 or more cubes?
Willing to pay a bit more, as a can start mining earlier.
Activity: 29
April 20, 2017, 06:40:25 AM
2 cubes.

Also believing there is no way all these wants and requests will be filled in 1 order  :-/
legendary
Activity: 1357
Merit: 1004
April 20, 2017, 04:51:31 AM
Want to buy 2-3 Cubes
Pages:
Jump to: