Pages:
Author

Topic: Baikal Miner Giant B In Stock!! - page 2. (Read 9326 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 102
February 02, 2018, 01:57:56 AM
Just check I if I still have time to jump in on the group buy for the Baikal miner b. I would like to get 1 if possible

How should I go about getting my order in?

Thanks for your time guys
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
February 01, 2018, 07:25:24 PM
Contacted Baikal Today.  They have both the B and the X10 available for shipment in 5 days from payment.

Price is 7,000 USD without Power Supply.

Are you sure about this?
I heard the X10 is available at 7K and 5 days shipping and the Giant-B at 7K but end of Feb shipping.
And what about the MOQ?

So a little bit of language issue I guess.  so I asked again and you are correct.. The X10 is available at 7k and 5 days and the B is end of feb @ 7k.  6 MOQ
Activity: 8
February 01, 2018, 07:15:13 PM
Contacted Baikal Today.  They have both the B and the X10 available for shipment in 5 days from payment.

Are you sure about this?
I heard the X10 is available at 7K and 5 days shipping and the Giant-B at 7K but end of Feb shipping.
And what about the MOQ?
February 01, 2018, 06:51:31 PM

Activity: 31
February 01, 2018, 02:41:45 PM
Giant B received today as part of group buy from itop with another member on this forum. It's a little noisy for where I was hoping to run it, will consider selling for 0.9 btc + shipping fees. pm me if interested.

Hello,

Why not use passive cooling.        Cheesy Cheesy        NOISELESS BIT MINING     Cheesy Cheesy

1.   Get a plastic tub with a lid that is at least twice or 3x as large as the Giant B miner.

2.   Put the Giant B miner in the tub.   

3.   Fill the tub with Mineral Oil (which is electrically non-conductive) .

4.   The Giant B miner will only generate heat, and No Noise.

5.   Don't bother putting the power supply in the Mineral Oil. 

6.   You may have to run a small fountain pump in the Mineral Oil to circulate the fluid around the Tub.

7.   You may have to run a small fan (quiet, not necessarily fast and noisy) across the top of the Mineral Oil to remove the heat.

8.   The plastic tub will radiate a lot of heat around its perimeter.  Which the external fan (Step #7) will wick away.

Activity: 1
February 01, 2018, 04:12:55 AM
Giant B received today as part of group buy from itop with another member on this forum. It's a little noisy for where I was hoping to run it, will consider selling for 0.9 btc + shipping fees. pm me if interested.
Activity: 871
Merit: 505
Founder of Incakoin
January 30, 2018, 10:33:14 AM
Due to the high cost and late shipping of batch 4 we are offering priority immediate shipping to all batch 4 customers      for $8888 in 24 hours we will be open to batch 3 then batch 2 then batch 1 iTop customers. If there are any leftover units we will then offer immediate shipping to new customers. Batch 3 orders we are shipping far ahead of schedule with our iTop order and when we receive batch 3 orders from Baikal we will use them to fill batch 4 orders. Thank you all for choosing iTop happy mining.
Accepting Batch 4 and 3 for priority immidiate shipping, in 24 hours we will open to batch 2 and 1 customers. $8888 Baikal Giant B
Today we open sales to all customers Baikal Giant B special price $8888.00 Immediately shipping!
Thank you everyone for choosing itop for your crypto mining needs!
To join this offer send an email with your address and preferences of payment method to [email protected]
$BTC/ETH/LTC/USD accepted
Not many left now! When these are gone the sale will be over, Thanks everyone for choosing iTop!
Hi blockhunter - So what does that mean exactly that Baikal is shipping?  That earlier purchased batch orders will be delivered?  That there will be units for sale?

Of course I’m still looking to buy a couple.

And a perpetual thank for you working to make this available to the community

Itop has shipped batch 1,2,3 and has some units in stock ships immediately after payment
Payments made today have shipped and James has tracking for our customers.
January 30, 2018, 09:58:15 AM
hey guys i have some units left. I was part of the first batch and I ordered myself, I've sold 7 of them and have 3 left.

If anyone is interested let me know. My price is cheaper than what if being offered here, because well I dont know how anyone justifies paying these guys 8888 for a miner that only costs 3600 from the first batch.

PM for price. Located in the US and shipping expedited with insurance.

Prefer US buyers since its easier, but open to international orders for the right price.

Interested,  Whats the price on the B or the X10?
Founder of Incakoin
January 30, 2018, 06:45:04 AM
If I order today, when can I get my unit?
If you order today it will be shipped today and you have option to expedite shipping minor can be in your hands in two days or less
Activity: 129
Merit: 6
Long term HODLer since 2014
January 30, 2018, 06:16:50 AM
If I order today, when can I get my unit?
Founder of Incakoin
January 30, 2018, 05:24:06 AM
Due to the high cost and late shipping of batch 4 we are offering priority immediate shipping to all batch 4 customers      for $8888 in 24 hours we will be open to batch 3 then batch 2 then batch 1 iTop customers. If there are any leftover units we will then offer immediate shipping to new customers. Batch 3 orders we are shipping far ahead of schedule with our iTop order and when we receive batch 3 orders from Baikal we will use them to fill batch 4 orders. Thank you all for choosing iTop happy mining.
Accepting Batch 4 and 3 for priority immidiate shipping, in 24 hours we will open to batch 2 and 1 customers. $8888 Baikal Giant B
Today we open sales to all customers Baikal Giant B special price $8888.00 Immediately shipping!
Thank you everyone for choosing itop for your crypto mining needs!
To join this offer send an email with your address and preferences of payment method to [email protected]
$BTC/ETH/LTC/USD accepted
Not many left now! When these are gone the sale will be over, Thanks everyone for choosing iTop!
Hi blockhunter - So what does that mean exactly that Baikal is shipping?  That earlier purchased batch orders will be delivered?  That there will be units for sale?

Itop has shipped batch 1,2,3 and has some units in stock ships immediately after payment
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
January 30, 2018, 03:01:14 AM
Hi blockhunter - So what does that mean exactly that Baikal is shipping?  That earlier purchased batch orders will be delivered?  That there will be units for sale?

Activity: 37
January 29, 2018, 10:46:37 PM
hey guys i have some units left. I was part of the first batch and I ordered myself, I've sold 7 of them and have 3 left.

If anyone is interested let me know. My price is cheaper than what if being offered here, because well I dont know how anyone justifies paying these guys 8888 for a miner that only costs 3600 from the first batch.

PM for price. Located in the US and shipping expedited with insurance.

Prefer US buyers since its easier, but open to international orders for the right price.
Activity: 36
January 29, 2018, 10:38:35 PM
is it still 3999 each for group buy?
Founder of Incakoin
January 29, 2018, 08:52:52 PM
All batch 3 orders were shipped Today and tracking information has been sent!
Founder of Incakoin
January 29, 2018, 08:50:31 PM
All done, and thanks.
order received and will be shipped out first thing tomorrow. Happy mining!
Activity: 6
January 29, 2018, 08:39:14 PM
All done, and thanks.
Founder of Incakoin
January 29, 2018, 08:12:48 PM
Batch 3 is shipping today!

Any more available?
in stock yes but we are very close to sold out. Contact [email protected] to secure an order
Activity: 6
January 29, 2018, 06:48:40 PM

Any more available?
Founder of Incakoin
January 29, 2018, 05:48:49 AM
Pages:
Jump to: