Pages:
Author

Topic: Baikal Miner Giant B In Stock!! - page 3. (Read 9353 times)

Activity: 871
Merit: 505
Founder of Incakoin
January 28, 2018, 09:28:12 PM
Due to the high cost and late shipping of batch 4 we are offering priority immediate shipping to all batch 4 customers      for $8888 in 24 hours we will be open to batch 3 then batch 2 then batch 1 iTop customers. If there are any leftover units we will then offer immediate shipping to new customers. Batch 3 orders we are shipping far ahead of schedule with our iTop order and when we receive batch 3 orders from Baikal we will use them to fill batch 4 orders. Thank you all for choosing iTop happy mining.
Accepting Batch 4 and 3 for priority immidiate shipping, in 24 hours we will open to batch 2 and 1 customers. $8888 Baikal Giant B
Today we open sales to all customers Baikal Giant B special price $8888.00 Immediately shipping!
Thank you everyone for choosing itop for your crypto mining needs!
To join this offer send an email with your address and preferences of payment method to [email protected]
$BTC/ETH/LTC/USD accepted
Not many left now! When these are gone the sale will be over, Thanks everyone for choosing iTop!
Founder of Incakoin
January 27, 2018, 03:08:55 PM
Due to the high cost and late shipping of batch 4 we are offering priority immediate shipping to all batch 4 customers      for $8888 in 24 hours we will be open to batch 3 then batch 2 then batch 1 iTop customers. If there are any leftover units we will then offer immediate shipping to new customers. Batch 3 orders we are shipping far ahead of schedule with our iTop order and when we receive batch 3 orders from Baikal we will use them to fill batch 4 orders. Thank you all for choosing iTop happy mining.
Accepting Batch 4 and 3 for priority immidiate shipping, in 24 hours we will open to batch 2 and 1 customers. $8888 Baikal Giant B
Today we open sales to all customers Baikal Giant B special price $8888.00 Immediately shipping!
Thank you everyone for choosing itop for your crypto mining needs!
To join this offer send an email with your address and preferences of payment method to [email protected]
$BTC/ETH/LTC/USD accepted
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
January 26, 2018, 06:57:53 PM

Are there plans for Baikal to add additional algorithms for the Giant B Miner?

I've heard that there is a promised (2) additional algorithms for the X10 for a total of (7).

Founder of Incakoin
January 26, 2018, 03:42:19 PM
I sent the email.  Are you James ? 
No James is in charge of sales for itop. He is based in China, I am in USA
Activity: 143
January 26, 2018, 02:46:27 PM
I sent the email.  Are you James ? 
Founder of Incakoin
January 26, 2018, 01:03:20 PM
I will take one .  I missed the boat on the last one.  I checked the forum and they were gone.   
send James an email. [email protected]
Activity: 143
January 26, 2018, 12:55:36 PM
I will take one .  I missed the boat on the last one.  I checked the forum and they were gone.   
Activity: 14
January 26, 2018, 12:37:01 PM

Please explain, Only if I bought Batch 1 & @ will I be able to get the Miner for 8888?
What if I didn't buy, can I still get it for $8888?
When would it ship?
Today we are opening to group buy customers 1&2 to itop customers. We value our customers and at this time only previous itop customers can get this special price.

Ok, thank you!
Founder of Incakoin
January 26, 2018, 12:13:55 PM

Please explain, Only if I bought Batch 1 & @ will I be able to get the Miner for 8888?
When would it ship?
Today we are opening to group buy customers 1&2 to itop customers. We value our customers and at this time only previous itop customers can get this special price.
January 26, 2018, 11:38:14 AM

When would it ship?
Founder of Incakoin
January 25, 2018, 06:01:46 PM
Activity: 1
January 25, 2018, 08:50:32 AM
Don't buy it people batch 1 is the only batch to get. All other batches are a waste of time. You will be crying on a thread like this next month crying that you got ripped off. The next batches will be far bigger and the profit will go down even more because network hashrate will double in the next week or so.

receiving and ordering batch 1 is the problem. I am sure a lot of the miners have tried and not been successful. How can we get on the 1st batch

Many Thanks
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
January 25, 2018, 02:34:35 AM
Happened with Giant+, it was for sale $7000 last July and then boom! D3 came..  Cry
Activity: 225
Merit: 1
January 25, 2018, 02:12:13 AM
Don't buy it people batch 1 is the only batch to get. All other batches are a waste of time. You will be crying on a thread like this next month crying that you got ripped off. The next batches will be far bigger and the profit will go down even more because network hashrate will double in the next week or so.
Activity: 31
January 24, 2018, 10:16:20 PM

According to Nicehash Profitabiity Calculator:

Baikal Giant B Miner earns:  $64.44/day   Shocked

Baikal Giant X10      earns:  $70.10/day   Cheesy

What is the cost of a Giant X10 miner?

Founder of Incakoin
January 24, 2018, 09:10:56 PM
Founder of Incakoin
January 24, 2018, 07:59:23 PM
Batch 3 customers will have tracking numbers in the next few days!
Founder of Incakoin
January 24, 2018, 07:57:11 PM
Batch 2 itop group buy orders USA and Canada should be going out to our customers today and tomorrow.
All Batch 2 customers from USA and Canada have gone out today! James will be updating everyone with tracking very soon!
Activity: 23
January 24, 2018, 12:06:22 PM
Batch 2 itop group buy orders USA and Canada should be going out to our customers today and tomorrow.

Thank you for the update Blockhunter! We appreciate all of the updates that you give.

For anyone who has any questions about ITOP or reservations about using them, you have no need to worry. I have been very pleased thus far with their customer support and in doing business with them. They are 100% trustworthy and I will definitely be using them again in the future.
January 24, 2018, 11:57:36 AM
Without further ado, here is that YouTube post https://youtu.be/eAZCZtzuf8A

why you selling baikal?
I originally started selling because I wanted to be a customer as well.
Pages:
Jump to: