Pages:
Author

Topic: Baikal Miner Giant B In Stock!! - page 22. (Read 9354 times)

copper member
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
December 25, 2017, 04:19:38 PM
I have been trying to log in to make sure my name made it on the list.  

Do you see

George Bravo

on the list?  it should be there.  not sure what to do next?
Activity: 871
Merit: 505
Founder of Incakoin
December 25, 2017, 01:17:39 PM
I have received so many PM’s please be patient as I try to get to all of them. Merry Christmas!
Activity: 195
Merit: 15
December 25, 2017, 12:30:05 PM
send E-mail too Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
December 25, 2017, 12:13:53 PM
He already replied 😀😀😀😀😀
December 25, 2017, 10:49:25 AM
Thanks you for your effort.

But could you help a little bit?

You need to have the money before the 27th.do not know how quick my bank is 🙁

And i do not know how fast james will respond now it is christmas.

Mail send

Founder of Incakoin
December 25, 2017, 10:35:44 AM
Many users who did not reserve a spot placed orders. We had an overwhelming amount of purchased Giant B miners. We are still going to let you guys get your miners especially if you had reserved 1. Please send an email to our sales team [email protected] to complete your orders.
December 25, 2017, 08:58:23 AM
Hi,

How to pay now?
Can't order on site anymore.
You told to wait.

I am on the order list at previous page.

Fabian

Same question here. Sold out on the site, but I'm reserved on the thread and have payment ready.
Activity: 24
December 25, 2017, 04:57:34 AM
Do the people who were added to the list still have a chance to buy one or are they sold out now?
December 24, 2017, 03:14:22 PM
Hi,

How to pay now?
Can't order on site anymore.
You told to wait.

I am on the order list at previous page.

Fabian
Founder of Incakoin
December 24, 2017, 01:36:42 PM
we can start accepting payment from outside US , :  Canada : USD4398 , and other countries : USD4598 (from USA or China) shipping.
hm,its price same bittawmart...... Sad Sad Sad
We have now sold out - our batch 1 Baikal Giant B group buy.
All orders must be paid by December 27th East-US, or we will be forced to resell any unpaid orders. We have had a great deal of interest in this group buy and after we complete all of batch 1. We will announce the 27th any available spots unpaid in batch 1, so keep a watch on this thread for any opportunitys.Thanks everyone for your support we will continue to do our best...

How about EU members? I didn't see information about payment for this first batch.

I made the order after this, but it was showing available. Can i trust this and pay for batch 1?
Merry Christmas!
If any non US customers have questions they can contact our sales [email protected]
But yes you should be all set.
December 24, 2017, 12:47:36 PM
we can start accepting payment from outside US , :  Canada : USD4398 , and other countries : USD4598 (from USA or China) shipping.
All orders must be paid by December 27th East-US, or we will be forced to resell any unpaid orders. We have had a great deal of interest in this group buy and after we complete all of batch 1. We will announce the 27th any available spots unpaid in batch 1, so keep a watch on this thread for any opportunitys.Thanks everyone for your support we will continue to do our best...

How about EU members? I didn't see information about payment for this first batch.

I made the order after this, but it was showing available. Can i trust this and pay for batch 1?
Merry Christmas!
Founder of Incakoin
December 24, 2017, 11:50:37 AM

December 24, 2017, 10:31:10 AM

Founder of Incakoin
December 24, 2017, 09:15:15 AM
Got my spot and ordered 1 Unit with Blockhunter, he looks like a trust able person. Hoping for best!

Thank you BlockHunter  Smiley
Your welcome I will try to watch the thread as much as possible if there are any questions. Happy Holidays everyone.
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
December 24, 2017, 09:06:08 AM
Got my spot and ordered 1 Unit with Blockhunter, he looks like a trust able person. Hoping for best!

Thank you BlockHunter  Smiley
Founder of Incakoin
December 24, 2017, 08:58:24 AM
Activity: 195
Merit: 15
December 24, 2017, 04:00:34 AM
Activity: 6
December 24, 2017, 03:58:25 AM

Whoa
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
December 23, 2017, 10:51:59 PM
Sent you a message, waiting response.
Founder of Incakoin
December 23, 2017, 09:51:45 PM
Pages:
Jump to: