Pages:
Author

Topic: Baikal Miner Giant B In Stock!! - page 23. (Read 9354 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
December 23, 2017, 01:39:12 PM
really?
3999$ + free shipping from baikal direct?
did they confirm this?
is this the best option for europe?
30 units is min. for the groupbuy or total?
Once we secure 30 orders this groupbuy will be closed. If we don’t reach that mark no order will be placed. We are only trying to offer you guys a better option for MOQ in place by Baikal.

I'm with the people on this one, your time, shipping and handling isn't worth the extra 400 dollars you are asking, its not reasonable. maybe 200 at best and that's pushing it. its not like you are spending days shipping out 1 unit so how do you figure your time, shipping and handling is worth an extra 400 dollars considering it takes minimal time to get them shipped out
its hardly a better option. only person that truly benefits is you @400 dollars per unit. what a joke come on man. atleast its just an option its hardly a better one. you are just trying to make money off people simple as that and not to mention it sure as hell don't cost hundreds to ship out 1 unit
It was only offered. Our small markup is reasonable and it is the best option I have seen.
Activity: 46
December 23, 2017, 11:22:48 AM
Any news about orders for users outside USA ?
Activity: 195
Merit: 15
December 23, 2017, 11:13:16 AM
out of us user cant join this time? Huh Huh Huh
i have keep join?
December 23, 2017, 06:29:09 AM
I'm interested put me down I can have three units.
can order through our website itopshop.net

How about EU do we need to pay now to ensure the batch?
Only from USA can pay now. Anothers must wait for info from Blockhunter (itopshop.net) about next step.
Activity: 24
December 23, 2017, 06:12:58 AM

How about EU do we need to pay now to ensure the batch?
Activity: 871
Merit: 505
Founder of Incakoin
December 23, 2017, 04:41:46 AM
Activity: 87
Merit: 3
December 23, 2017, 03:22:01 AM
Hello ITOPSHOP,
How can one go about paying for these?
Activity: 1
December 23, 2017, 02:28:58 AM
I'm in, if available. 
Activity: 25
December 23, 2017, 01:45:18 AM
We will start accepting payment from US customers now. We have an order placed for our regular customers and some extras. Orders will be shipped from US to US customers first come first serve basis. Unfortunately most orders were coming from outside US so we will be looking into costs and are looking into options to organize something for those orders. Due to the small quantities we can only offer the US customers the Giant B for $4198.00. Again We have limited quantities ordered we will do our best to keep the prices as reasonable as possible..

What time-frame are you looking at?
Activity: 1
December 23, 2017, 12:50:33 AM
Activity: 871
Merit: 505
Founder of Incakoin
December 22, 2017, 10:22:04 PM
We will start accepting payment from US customers now. We have an order placed for our regular customers and some extras. Orders will be shipped from US to US customers first come first serve basis. Unfortunately most orders were coming from outside US so we will be looking into costs and are looking into options to organize something for those orders. Due to the small quantities we can only offer the US customers the Giant B for $4198.00. Again We have limited quantities ordered we will do our best to keep the prices as reasonable as possible..
Activity: 7
December 22, 2017, 08:12:56 PM
I's also still interested as a USA buyer.  Please advise if this is still a possibility.
Activity: 51
Merit: 2
December 22, 2017, 07:47:06 PM
I am still interested as a US buyer, lets get it done!
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
December 22, 2017, 02:30:51 PM
We have been in constant communication with Baikal directly, and was informed that they will ship direct to our group buy customers,but they will not ship single units. This new information will affect all non US customers. We are looking into other options but itop is only based in China Malaysia and USA.
Most orders were from outside US so the group buy does not look successful at this time.
It is with great regret we can not assist the community obtain this hardware at lowest fair market prices. All US orders, we will try to proceed with group buy with the best price we can offer with no minimum to close the group buy. With the preferred payment method of Bank transfer. We are looking into other options and will keep the community posted.

How about you ship to me after you receive from US?
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
December 22, 2017, 02:23:38 PM
We have been in constant communication with Baikal directly, and was informed that they will ship direct to our group buy customers,but they will not ship single units. This new information will affect all non US customers. We are looking into other options but itop is only based in China Malaysia and USA.
Most orders were from outside US so the group buy does not look successful at this time.
It is with great regret we can not assist the community obtain this hardware at lowest fair market prices. All US orders, we will try to proceed with group buy with the best price we can offer with no minimum to close the group buy. With the preferred payment method of Bank transfer. We are looking into other options and will keep the community posted.

I'm a USA order, please keep us updated with the pricing and availability going forward!

Same.  Definitely interested in this as a US buyer.  A friend of mine also signed-up on the US Side.  Minimum order is 5 x @ $3600 and I'd be happy to pay $4,000 to order 1 (it's what I can afford), rather than $0 for none.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
December 22, 2017, 01:53:08 PM
I will be an unthrusted user until i have done it once without problems.

I can't show anything. I can only give my website from my company, where you also find my information, registation etc. My house adress is there also.

Activity: 24
December 22, 2017, 01:52:06 PM
If no better option i can order miners at 3600usd i pay taxes and ship them after receiving the 23%(Portugal) of invoice. This in last case cause i will be great with paying fees to ITOP to ship it to me from USA or China.
December 22, 2017, 01:23:59 PM
How many are from the eu who wants a baikal?
Maybe i will arrange it for eu if we are over 6 units.

But if i do it, i will ask : 3700 x 1.21 + shipping cost from nl to your country. It will be around 4477 dollar and 50 euro shipping cost.

If theire isn't another option, maybe this would be 1.

I pay after delivery to me ? If before you are not trusted user, its very risky lost all money.

Blockhunter (itopshop.net) maybe will send miners to us EU users over his China or USA company.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
December 22, 2017, 01:17:31 PM
How many are from the eu who wants a baikal?
Maybe i will arrange it for eu if we are over 6 units.

But if i do it, i will ask : 3700 x 1.21 + shipping cost from nl to your country. It will be around 4477 dollar and 50 euro shipping cost.

If theire isn't another option, maybe this would be 1.

Activity: 22
December 22, 2017, 01:01:25 PM
I am in the US, put me down
Pages:
Jump to: