Pages:
Author

Topic: BAN ALTS! - page 2. (Read 2828 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064
January 23, 2016, 08:40:33 AM
I'm with KSMC, I reckon Theymos should ban everything beginning with Alt:

Altcoins
Alt accounts
Altars
Alterations
Altoists (really hate them!)
Altercations
Althea Turner

but allow Altruism. Altruism's good.

I too thought the OP was talking about a different alt (alt accounts).
I personally don't have any problem with discussion on alts, as long as they are restricted to the respective sections.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
January 23, 2016, 07:19:26 AM
I'm with KSMC, I reckon Theymos should ban everything beginning with Alt:

Altcoins
Alt accounts
Altars
Alterations
Altoists (really hate them!)
Altercations
Althea Turner

but allow Altruism. Altruism's good.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005
beware of your keys.
January 23, 2016, 06:45:58 AM
nope.

unless the following below is violated

• creating alts to troll against someone.
  • getting a rank up by farming the alts using unconstructive posts.
  • spamming in any factor like gaining the payout via signature campaign.
so on.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 2462
https://JetCash.com
January 23, 2016, 03:19:40 AM
Bitcoin can never be big enough to be the dominant world currency and replace all fiat. It needs alt coins so that it can remain the Rolls-Royce of crypto-currencies
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
January 22, 2016, 11:51:53 PM
Jesus, KSMC I thought you got banned or at least stopped the trolling.  Did you get switched off your medication or something?  It's kinda disappointing that you're back blowing ca ca all over the forum.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
January 22, 2016, 11:41:34 PM
Just put the altcoin section in your ignore board and the problem will disappear.  Or see the altcoin discussion leak to other parts of the forum, like offtopic
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
January 22, 2016, 07:56:12 PM
Hard to tell so are you defending or attacking the altcoin sections?

He is attacking, for him the alt section should be removed and any altcoin discussion should be forbidden
And he is trying to make his point by showing they are some of the most used areas of the forum?
he is trying to say that the main reason for the forum was to discuss bitcoin but instead of bitcoin, people are discussing altcoins, I agree with OP, we need to delete all altcoin boards

Altcoins would still be promoted and mods would have to work overtime removing their spam from bitcoin sections. I just don't see a way around this...
from what ive been told and read, there really isnt a need for more mods atm, otherwise shorena would already be one. the mods can handle a fair bit more work than there is at the moment.

This forum earns ad rev thanks to shitcoins, not to bitcoin.

I think you just answered your own question - why would they remove the altcoin sections or ban altcoin discussion on the website if they're making healthy profits by allowing people to discuss altcoins? If you don't like the altcoin sections of the site you can stay away from them, or if you don't agree with how the site is run you're free to leave at any time.
its really common sense, but people fail to use it, every single time.

He is attacking, for him the alt section should be removed and any altcoin discussion should be forbidden
And he is trying to make his point by showing they are some of the most used areas of the forum?
he is trying to say that the main reason for the forum was to discuss bitcoin but instead of bitcoin, people are discussing altcoins, I agree with OP, we need to delete all altcoin boards
theres plenty of bitcoin discussion going on, its just that theres only one bitcoin, and there are a lot of altcoins, so its only natural that theres a lot of altcoin discussion.
Activity: 756
Merit: 510
Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god
January 22, 2016, 07:52:24 PM

Altcoins would still be promoted and mods would have to work overtime removing their spam from bitcoin sections. I just don't see a way around this...
simple, get 1 or 2 more mods
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
January 22, 2016, 07:50:43 PM

Activity: 756
Merit: 510
Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god
January 22, 2016, 07:35:01 PM

Activity: 373
Merit: 252
January 22, 2016, 05:53:21 PM

I think you just answered your own question - why would they remove the altcoin sections or ban altcoin discussion on the website if they're making healthy profits by allowing people to discuss altcoins? If you don't like the altcoin sections of the site you can stay away from them, or if you don't agree with how the site is run you're free to leave at any time.
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition
January 22, 2016, 05:40:08 PM

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042
#Free market
January 22, 2016, 05:33:31 PM
How  Roll Eyes ?
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
January 22, 2016, 03:07:09 PM

Remember good ol' times, when everyone from the mod squad hated alts, but now thanks to alts, they get their donations for serving the community?

Thought altcoins were cancerous for this forum. What happened guyth?

Pages:
Jump to: