Pages:
Author

Topic: Ban Appeal For naim027. (SOLVED) - page 7. (Read 3816 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
May 23, 2022, 07:44:57 AM
and with you, I would have had one before this happened.

Well, If you say this. Then maybe I am wrong. I had some interactions with more people, but they pretended they didn't know I was banned or didn't care about me. I am glad that at least you have expressed your opinion about me. Still, I won't say I have too many friends and well-wishers here.

I think you are right. It doesn't look good to me either.
I won't give up until I heard something from officials. As I have said, A Single man cannot be good in everyone's eyes.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 2011
May 23, 2022, 07:28:02 AM
You lied through your teeth again the other day:

You are not supposed to judge me too quickly. Read the full post, please. You will get the answer.

I am not going to expand much on what I already said but here I want to reaffirm that you lied because you said you had not made a good relationship with anyone. There are several people on the forum that I would have a beer with, and with you I would have had one before this happened.

...and I have to say that your case is not looking good so far...

I think you are right. It doesn't look good to me either.
May 23, 2022, 07:05:38 AM
Did I support dkbit98's claims?  Please provide a link to that post, please.
Yes, You did - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.58575673
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.58574854

Interesting.  Can you supply that link of where you allege I make this claim, please?

Sure, Here it is - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.58574156

How is that connected to me?
Because you supported his claims without further investigation. Later, Mr dkbit98 realized that Poker Player and I are not alts but you didn't change your statement.

Are you saying that is not the correct use of the trust feedback that I say I trust them enough that I would do a trade?
Well, That's your personal business. But, If you want to make it correct, Left an appropriate comment there. Just, Participant of Known alts of anyone cannot be a good reason to trust someone.

More over, why single just me out?  Why not any other person (and there are many) who make identical or very similar positive trust feedback posts on other users trust feedback pages?  Why single out just me?
Well, That's an additional reason. I didn't distrust you for only this one.

I have given out 2,000+ negative trust feedbacks, can you quote the relevant one for me to review, please?
Just because they applied on a Paused campaign, they don't deserve a negative trust. Trust systems should be used for scam-related things.

For example, You have left positive feedback to Scam busters. (Do you believe scam busters are unlike scam someone?)
How do you rate JollyGood on your list? In any case, he is also quite severe concerning cheaters.

That was an additional reason. That wasn't the only reason for distrusting him. Stop twisting my words everywhere.

Any banned user who can test this for me? Update: this is confirmed by email by (someone who claims to be) naim027.

Well, That was a long story Timelord. Seems you forgot everything. Once dkbit98 accused me and Poker Player as alts without any evidence and connections.
I have the right to suspect in anyone if I think there is something shady about certain members, and I was not so much wrong because you made copy-paste plagiarism multiple times with one of your altaccounts.
This topic is for your ban appeal not about me, and I have to say that your case is not looking good so far, honestly I have to say that you were part of my ignore list long before you got banned for breaking forum rules.

I know that you have the right to suspect anyone and I don't have any problem with that since you have understand everything back then and removed the feedback.
Yes, I did plagiarism in my newbie days but I don't think you have ignored me because you knew that I have broken forum rules. You have ignored me because I argued against your allegations or something. If not, Could you please explain what forum rules I have broken back then? For what reason exactly I was on your ignore list? If you knew that I was breaking forum rules, Why don't you report me instead of putting me on your ignore list?

Yes, This topic is about my Ban appeal. If Timelord doesn't ask me a question about that, I wouldn't say a single word about you.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
May 23, 2022, 07:03:54 AM
Well, That was a long story Timelord. Seems you forgot everything. Once dkbit98 accused me and Poker Player as alts without any evidence and connections.
I have the right to suspect in anyone if I think there is something shady about certain members, and I was not so much wrong because you made copy-paste plagiarism multiple times with one of your altaccounts.
This topic is for your ban appeal not about me, and I have to say that your case is not looking good so far, honestly I have to say that you were part of my ignore list long before you got banned for breaking forum rules.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 4265
✿♥‿♥✿
May 23, 2022, 06:34:24 AM

Are you saying that is not the correct use of the trust feedback that I say I trust them enough that I would do a trade?

More over, why single just me out?  Why not any other person (and there are many) who make identical or very similar positive trust feedback posts on other users trust feedback pages?  Why single out just me?

Once again, duplicity. He himself added me to his trust list. But I'm also looking for cheaters.

Oh my God, naim027, you are not friends with logic at all, are you?

Your phrase about trust is just an antilogism. Grin Shocked Cry

For example, You have left positive feedback to Scam busters. (Do you believe scam busters are unlike scam someone?)

How do you rate JollyGood on your list? In any case, he is also quite severe concerning cheaters.

All the rest you added, I don't need to explain it to me... knowing your face.

Tilda on suchmoon made me laugh endlessly. I think you made him very upset. Grin

Your distrust of me is fair. I cannot become your friend because I wouldn't say I like flattery.

And yet, it is very pleasing that you have learned the rules and can now teach everyone how to create your trust lists. But one little tip: buy a mirror, look at yourself, and then teach others. Shocked
legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 2209
💲🏎️💨🚓
May 23, 2022, 05:58:41 AM
Hello naim027, can you give me a break down as to why you Default Trust Distrust me, please?

Well, That was a long story Timelord. Seems you forgot everything. Once dkbit98 accused me and Poker Player as alts without any evidence and connections. You as a DT1, are Supposed to be investigated further before supporting his claims. You also claimed that my account had a connection with another random guy based on the Bitcoin address I copied from previous signature participants without verifying further. Later, Mr dkbit98 removed the neutral tag from my account after Poker Player submitted some proof of his claims.

Moreover, I saw you have left some feedback which is not correct in my opinion.

For example, You have left positive feedback to Scam busters. (Do you believe scam busters are unlike scam someone?), You left negative feedback just because someone applied on a paused campaign (That's cannot be a reason to be tagged). You have left negative feedback on some Ban evasion account (That's useless, Report to Mods via a thread instead)

Thanks you for your response - let's work through these accusations as best we can.

Well, That was a long story Timelord. Seems you forgot everything. Once dkbit98 accused me and Poker Player as alts without any evidence and connections. You as a DT1, are Supposed to be investigated further before supporting his claims.

Did I support dkbit98's claims?  Please provide a link to that post, please.

You also claimed that my account had a connection with another random guy based on the Bitcoin address I copied from previous signature participants without verifying further.

Interesting.  Can you supply that link of where you allege I make this claim, please?

Later, Mr dkbit98 removed the neutral tag from my account after Poker Player submitted some proof of his claims.

How is that connected to me?

Please provide links and or proof to back up that assertion so that I can make corrections as need be.

For example, You have left positive feedback to Scam busters.

True.  

(Do you believe scam busters are unlike scam someone?),

You left negative feedback just because someone applied on a paused campaign (That's cannot be a reason to be tagged).

I have given out 2,000+ negative trust feedbacks, can you quote the relevant one for me to review, please?

You have left negative feedback on some Ban evasion account (That's useless, Report to Mods via a thread instead)

I very well may have done so.  Again, I wouldn't be the only one, so the question is again two fold:  Can you please provide a link to who/where this occurred, please?  And, again, do you consider this is not the correct use of the trust feedback system?
May 23, 2022, 12:02:09 AM
That's how the trust system in this forum work and anyone are freely to trust or distrust someone. You wanted to control the trust system and make it centralized? lol

Also it's their own business, you don't have any right to know the reason.

I know how the trust system work. Where did I say I want to make it centralized? I know it's their own business. I already know the reason so I don't have to ask anyone what was the reason.

Hello naim027, can you give me a break down as to why you Default Trust Distrust me, please?

Well, That was a long story Timelord. Seems you forgot everything. Once dkbit98 accused me and Poker Player as alts without any evidence and connections. You as a DT1, are Supposed to be investigated further before supporting his claims. You also claimed that my account had a connection with another random guy based on the Bitcoin address I copied from previous signature participants without verifying further. Later, Mr dkbit98 removed the neutral tag from my account after Poker Player submitted some proof of his claims.

For example, You have left positive feedback to Scam busters. (Do you believe scam busters are unlike scam someone?), You left negative feedback just because someone applied on a paused campaign (That's cannot be a reason to be tagged). You have left negative feedback on some Ban evasion account (That's useless, Report to Mods via a thread instead)
legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 2209
💲🏎️💨🚓
May 22, 2022, 09:38:10 PM
Damn!
Sad to see you banned, Naim.
I used to know Naim for a quite a long time now because of the service (BTC exchange) I was providing here. I never imagine he could be plagiarized.
Naim was always a great resource for our local board thread. I read almost all his posts in the local board thread and I loved reading all this to be honest.
As LoyceV said, the rules are such that most newbies don't read though personally I would never think of plagiarism anywhere.

I would really love to see you get unbanned or atleast a sign ban for few months. I hope admin will consider.

Another ALT of yours got nuked. Such sad, much WoW. Have you been able to penetrate DT yet? Roll Eyes

Those, who are wondering, may like to check my previous post in a locked thread- https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--5293217

So, the list is now...

mdayonliner = S_Therapist = Little Mouse = DTalk = bitcoinbangladesh.org = RapTarX = naim027 = Dic3L0v3r

This post:  ?? ?? ??

S_Therapist also woke up from a year long hiatus a few days ago.
mdayonliner = S_Therapist = Little Mouse = DTalk = bitcoinbangladesh.org = RapTarX

The final goal is to have multiple accounts with 250+ earned merit, so that they can push one of these alts (probably Little Mouse, DTalk or RapTarX) into DT1. That would help them to pull an elaborate scam. Monitoring their trust list may reveal more in the long run.

Not exactly "proof" is it?

Trust list for: Timelord2067 (Trust: +12 / =10 / -0) (DT1 (-7) 890 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP) (created 2022-05-21_Sat_08.32h)
Back to index

~Timelord2067's judgement is Distrusted by:
43. naim027 Banned! (Trust: neutral) (513 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)

Trust list: backscratchers: users agree, they trust or distrust each other.
Trust list: backstabbers: users disagree, one user trust the other, while the other distrust him.

Source: LoyceV's Trust list viewer.
Get your own Trust list in BBCode at loyce.club/trust.

Your trust list this last week is interesting:

Thanks.
Activity: 770
Merit: 556
May 22, 2022, 08:41:50 PM
Just Because you have left your personal opinion about my recent activity and wished me luck, You are no longer trusted by someone,

10. Removed The Pharmacist (Trust: +28 / =3 / -0) (DT1! (29) 4177 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)

The same thing was happened with LoyceV just because of this -
For this post, He was no longer trusted by someone-

9. Removed LoyceV (Trust: +29 / =0 / -0) (DT1! (58) 9526 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
That's how the trust system in this forum work and anyone are freely to trust or distrust someone. You wanted to control the trust system and make it centralized? lol

Also it's their own business, you don't have any right to know the reason.
May 22, 2022, 11:25:42 AM
Anyway good luck with getting your back account, don't lose hope.

Thanks for wishing me luck.

A single person cannot be good in everyone's eyes.
Someone Said, "You don't have to convince everyone, just a Mod".

I just based what I said about naim027 on the interactions we had regarding these fake USB sticks that are advertised as being able to mine XMR.  It's a long story,

Just Because you have left your personal opinion about my recent activity and wished me luck, You are no longer trusted by someone,

10. Removed The Pharmacist (Trust: +28 / =3 / -0) (DT1! (29) 4177 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)

The same thing was happened with LoyceV just because of this -
you violated the merit sharing rule with your alternate account.
I don't think it's a forum rule. Allow me to quote theymos (he was talking to a Merit source here);
If a DT member tags you for something stupid involving merit (ie. probably anything less than selling merit), then they're not going to be a DT member for much longer.
And about the Trust system:
The system is for handling trade risk, not for flagging people for good/bad posts/personalities/ideas.
~
 - Leave negative ratings if you actively think that trading with the person is less safe than with a random person.

But, after 5-6 days, somehow I saw a discussion about merit abuse and I realized what I have done. I immediately stopped at the same time. If you check the logs, I have sent the last merit four months ago and all of them were in the same week.
This sounds plausible. You stopped Meriting your alt the moment you realized it's frowned upon. Even though you had more opportunities, you didn't self-Merit again.

Based on this, I don't think this deserves negative feedback. I think neutral would fit better. I'll make a Neutral tag myself.

but were afraid to tell the community about it honestly.
That's not surprising: Bitcointalk can be quite harsh, especially for Newbies.

For this post, He was no longer trusted by someone-

9. Removed LoyceV (Trust: +29 / =0 / -0) (DT1! (58) 9526 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)

Later, She said she was overreacted and apologized:

But yes, I looked at the history of naim027's account, and just as he nobly apologized for his mistake earlier today, I also want to say that I overreacted with my assessment, and I apologize.

Do think sometimes she takes everything personally?

copper member
Activity: 1526
Merit: 2890
May 22, 2022, 10:52:50 AM

Your this username Dic3L0v3r Smiley

Only "desi" can read it Smiley

Anyway good luck with getting your back account, don't lose hope.
May 22, 2022, 09:29:24 AM
I don't understand why would you do repeated plagiarism and pretending like you don't know the rules about that,

I didn't repeat Plagiarism after getting warned by psycodad and LoyceV. You check all my posts after 19th November 2021.

Yes, you didn't break any rules here. But you violated the merit sharing rule with your alternate account. And this is not the only merit.
Therefore, I think you will not mind getting a negative rating? And let's not cry, because the rules must exist for everyone? Isn't it? I don't know where you can promote your accounts in this way, it's not fair. You are neither better nor worse than everyone, you do not have to be the most cunning.
Well, I don't know what should I say now. Because I know, I did a mistake and I regret that. I don't want to cry but, allow me to explain how I did that.

I opened my account in 2017. But, I was not active in this forum. Somehow, I returned in 2021 and saw a new system which is merit. Never knew what is that. I received my first merit only 4 months ago. After that, I have noticed that I have ranked up to Jr. member and I was surprised. I have created another account at that time. I didn't read the rules at that time and I wasn't aware of what I am doing. But, after 5-6 days, somehow I saw a discussion about merit abuse and I realized what I have done. I immediately stopped at the same time. If you check the logs, I have sent the last merit four months ago and all of them were in the same week.

I did something wrong and it's a part of human error. You can analyze my account and alt to see if I said anything wrong or lied. I apologize and regret what I have done.

But, after 5-6 days, somehow I saw a discussion about merit abuse and I realized what I have done. I immediately stopped at the same time. If you check the logs, I have sent the last merit four months ago and all of them were in the same week.
This sounds plausible. You stopped Meriting your alt the moment you realized it's frowned upon. Even though you had more opportunities, you didn't self-Merit again.

Based on this, I don't think this deserves negative feedback. I think neutral would fit better. I'll make a Neutral tag myself.

I would like to note that you posted good posts from the naim027 account. I and other merit sources have evaluated them repeatedly. I would take that into account.

2019 until today you have not done that. It sounds incredible to me that you failed to review a few dozen (and even a few hundred posts) in about 3 years...

Actually, It's not three years. I made my return to this forum in October 2021. Also, I never plagiarized after 19th November 2021. To be honest, I thought I have edited all. I forgot if that was plagiarized or not. I didn't know about free plagiarism tools back then. But, I have found some tools later. But, The bullshit thing is, I didn't check my old post with the tool after I found some online tools.

I am not original author at Coindesk. Is it forbidden to share the news here?
Plagiarism will get you banned. You should edit your posts and add the source (link) to all of them.
Even if you don't get banned for plagiarism now, it can happen years later.

Thank you very much. I never knew that. I shared few more posts from the news website. I mentioned the website name at the end. No one even suggested me anything.

BTW, Anything happens for good reasons.
Post edited 💝

Based on your above comments "No one even suggested me anything" I think you deserve a chance. It's true on internet many user take the pilgrims very lightly unless get trapped in it.

Thanks for your support. But, Some members think those are useless merit fishing stats. Let's See if I get a chance.

Ever since mdayonliner's drama I've been wondering: what are the odds of so many Bangladesh locals following a similar pattern? But that's not enough to link accounts.

Well, Could you please explain which pattern are you referring to? I got it from here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/stherapist-mdayonliner-5096681

I am sorry, I have seen Dtalk, Little Mouse and RaptarX in this forum. But, I am not aware of others.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
May 22, 2022, 08:37:19 AM
Ever since mdayonliner's drama I've been wondering: what are the odds of so many Bangladesh locals following a similar pattern? But that's not enough to link accounts.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 6706
Proudly Cycling Merits for Foxpup
May 22, 2022, 07:47:45 AM
And you remind that ruᛋᛋian whore bad woman lovesmayfamilis how she was banned for plagiarism just three years ago https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dt1-member-lovesmayfamilis-ban-5141782
I'm not exactly sure what your post means, but damn....I don't remember lovesmayfamilis being banned at all.  I had to check all the pages of that thread to see if I posted in it.  

I will disagree with the opinion of The Parmacist, KingsDen, and light_warrior.
I just based what I said about naim027 on the interactions we had regarding these fake USB sticks that are advertised as being able to mine XMR.  It's a long story, and I'm not arguing that he didn't lie or anything of the sort.  The more I read in this thread, the more I feel I have to remind myself more often to be wary of dealing with people here.  

Also, I agree that it isn't cool to send merits to alt accounts, so there's that.

I think we are going to see how useful you are really for forum when you don't have any signature to wear.
Yep, that's the litmus test for how devoted one is to bitcointalk.  Speaking of that, how many members have gotten a signature ban instead of a permanent one?  Anyone know?

Seriously?
copper member
Activity: 1526
Merit: 2890
May 22, 2022, 07:38:26 AM
O my dear... another one Gone with the Wind... I did not notice you are gone.

I had some interaction with you in our local thread and in WO too and I admit that your posts there are always very construction and informative and really appreciate your work you did in our local thread while calculating stats.

You are not alone in this situation, well mostly its new comers who fall in this situation but you are not junior member any more, along with you another member NoorulHuda is in similar situation... we should remember with higher positions, comes more responsibility.

I have registered in this forum back in 2017. But, I wasn't active here. In 2021, I made my return but I wasn't aware of the merit system. One day I saw a guy merited my post on October 16 2021 and I become a Jr. member. So, I slowly started becoming active. I was wondering how can I get quick merit. I copied some sources from the internet and posted them in this forum. Back then, I didn't know the rules until LoyceV and psycodad told me on WO thread. That was November 19-2021. After that, I edited my few posts and added the sources. but, I was unable to edit it all because I forgot which one I copied.

I guess below is your WO post you are talking about and LoyceV  was the one who remined you about this... and yes it was in November 2021 and and look at the words of LoyceV (he's not a bot... he's God.... please tell us when BTC will be $100k?)

I am not original author at Coindesk. Is it forbidden to share the news here?
Plagiarism will get you banned. You should edit your posts and add the source (link) to all of them.
Even if you don't get banned for plagiarism now, it can happen years later.

Thank you very much. I never knew that. I shared few more posts from the news website. I mentioned the website name at the end. No one even suggested me anything.

BTW, Anything happens for good reasons.
Post edited 💝

Based on your above comments "No one even suggested me anything" I think you deserve a chance. It's true on internet many user take the pilgrims very lightly unless get trapped in it.

And you remind that ruᛋᛋian whore bad woman lovesmayfamilis how she was banned for plagiarism just three years ago https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dt1-member-lovesmayfamilis-ban-5141782

oops when did this happen??? hahahaha... will give it a read... interesting.

F*** kill me... so there's no comma in it? only "=" signs?
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 5630
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
May 22, 2022, 06:55:45 AM
I am not sure if you mean I was banned before. Actually, I wasn't banned before. Solosanz reported my one post which was plagiarized. Then I edited that post and added the source link. After that, I was unable to find another one which caused me banned right now.

I know very well that you have not been banned before, and when I say that you had a second chance then I mean that you were warned to correct your mistakes, and from 2019 until today you have not done that. It sounds incredible to me that you failed to review a few dozen (and even a few hundred posts) in about 3 years...

In case you get a temporary or signature ban, my advice to you is to start reviewing your post history today - because it would be really tragicomic for someone to find you a plagiarized post after all this.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
May 21, 2022, 02:27:22 PM
I don't understand why would you do repeated plagiarism and pretending like you don't know the rules about that, when there are several topics and new posts with reported members every day.
I have a hard time trusting anything Naim027 is saying, however, everyone can make a mistake or two in early days, even Lauda got tagged for the same thing, so I would consider changing this to temp-ban or signature ban.
I think we are going to see how useful you are really for forum when you don't have any signature to wear.

PS
Sending merits to you alt account is not cool, and I consider it cheating.
Activity: 116
Merit: 12
May 21, 2022, 01:50:56 PM
Damn!
Sad to see you banned, Naim.
I used to know Naim for a quite a long time now because of the service (BTC exchange) I was providing here. I never imagine he could be plagiarized.
Naim was always a great resource for our local board thread. I read almost all his posts in the local board thread and I loved reading all this to be honest.
As LoyceV said, the rules are such that most newbies don't read though personally I would never think of plagiarism anywhere.

I would really love to see you get unbanned or atleast a sign ban for few months. I hope admin will consider.

Another ALT of yours got nuked. Such sad, much WoW. Have you been able to penetrate DT yet? Roll Eyes

Those, who are wondering, may like to check my previous post in a locked thread- https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--5293217

So, the list is now...

mdayonliner = S_Therapist = Little Mouse = DTalk = bitcoinbangladesh.org = RapTarX = naim027 = Dic3L0v3r

May 21, 2022, 09:25:13 AM
Now check how much you're cheating here. And are you really respecting the forum by showing this kind of behavior?

Well, I am not sure how it's cheating since after he reported my first post, I told her, "Yes, it was plagiarized, and I just edited the post and added the source link". Is it cheating?
Which kind of behavior are you referring to? I already know which post caused me to be banned. Yes, That was a plagiarized post, and I was unable to edit this post because I forgot if it was plagiarized or not.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 4265
✿♥‿♥✿
May 21, 2022, 09:15:37 AM

I am not sure if you mean I was banned before. Actually, I wasn't banned before. Solosanz reported my one post which was plagiarized. Huh Huh Huh Then I edited that post and added the source link. After that, I was unable to find another one which caused me banned right now.

You should look at the message history of someone who accuses you of plagiarism.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.60171857

However I have found his another plagiarism post and already report to moderator (I don't want to make another report on the "report plagiarism" thread since it can easily noticed by him and he will add the sources again), perhaps the second report that's make moderator decide to ban him since he failed to follow LoyceV suggestion. At least we know broke plagiarism rule is still zero tolerance until now. There's no excuse for high ranked users to deny he was don't know the forum rules, if it's a newbies, then it make sense to give a second chance.

With due diligence, you would probably see another very interesting post, where Solosanz simply did not give you a chance to "hide your head in the sand", that is, escape from the scene of the crime and again, as if nothing had happened, add a link. Naturally, the plagiarism messages were removed by the moderators, as they always do after a copy is discovered.
https://loyce.club/archive/posts/5822/58224716.html

Now check how much you're cheating here. And are you really respecting the forum by showing this kind of behavior?

Pages:
Jump to: