Pages:
Author

Topic: Ban Appeal For NoorulHuda. - page 3. (Read 3537 times)

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 7804
January 07, 2023, 02:32:58 AM
These merit farming spammers have been originating from your local board as well and its getting very tiring as you may have noticed from the WO thread which is one of the most tolerant places there are.

Just saw this now. The thing that gets me the most about the WO merit farmers is that they are missing out on the opportunity to improve their lives through learning about bitcoin; instead they are learning the art of how to suck up to merit sources, or more particularly, the ones they know will give them merits. So nobody actually learns anything of value and we get a lot of contrived, insincere low-effort posts. And so long as WOers keep giving them merits, they'll never stop.

Stuff like this makes me sad for humanity:

Breakfast paid for with #bitcoin    🧡

Form: Twitter

Why?

1. Its not their breakfast.
2. Its an exact copy of a Lina Seiche tweet, with extra characters between "bitcoin" and the heart emoji because the BTC logo from the original tweet wouldn't paste.
3. They couldn't even bother to link the tweet or spell "from" correctly.
4. The poster has already been caught cheating in bounties with other accounts that have been banned for ban evasion.

I get it, life is hard in some parts of the world, which is exactly why people seeking to financially benefit from the forum should be using it as an educational resource instead of treating it as a merit accumulation game. Regardless, you are more likely to get merits if you can demonstrate original thought inspired by education on relevant topics. With 99% of the farming posts, you're just wasting your time and ours.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
January 06, 2023, 09:45:05 PM
Bump
October 24, 2022, 01:10:33 PM

Hmmm, now that I'm thinking about it as you guys like to praise you local boards activity in the rankings and push that as a leading positive of your commitment to the forum maybe you should start a thread on the forum rules in that section as its obvious your members don't read nor comprehend them. These merit farming spammers have been originating from your local board as well and its getting very tiring as you may have noticed from the WO thread which is one of the most tolerant places there are.

I don't know what others doing on the forum I never asked any one to support me on this... ragarding this user naim027 that's his personal thing.

I don't have any alt and i have said it before also will repeat again... that was my first campaing ever and i tried to join since i was new to crypto I ask my brother who introduced me to this forum in the first place.  and instead of creating new wallet he gave me his wallet address for campaing which he used before he got banned.

That is the only reason i can think of for my ban

Now for WO yes i have been to WO there quite often but out of my 800+ post nearly 170-180 posts are in WO.  

As for as the forum rules are concerned even my self have been helping newcomers and guiding them to follow rules.
Below are two examples from Jan and March 2022.

Example 1

Welcome Dear,
There is nothing to introduce. Ap yahan aye hen or apna experience share karen... Or jitna ho skta h ap yahan s knowledge len or han ik zruri bt...
Tmam rules ko ik dafa go throug kar len.
Is post ko achy s read karen...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/newbies-read-before-posting-1689727

Translation: Please go through the rules of the forum.

Exmaple 2

Dear all senior member
ksy hian aap sb umeed krta hu aap sb thk hu gy  
mera 1 account ban ho gia hy ab yah account use kr raha hu koie bhai thori help kr dy agar merit dy do to
thank you

Ban b  koi naa koi rule follow naa krny ki waja s hi huwa hona h...
Or merit ko first priority naa rakhen...
Phly tmam rules ko parhen smjen or phr post karen...
Or koshish kare post dusron k liye helpfull ho... So you will grt merits... If you deserve...

Translation: First read all rules and don't make merits your first priority.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1332
October 22, 2022, 05:49:34 PM
and this strategy is working? Isn't it? If their camping requires them to have x merits must be collected, then WO is an easy place to get some, just copy paste shit from the internet and leave it to WOs.

Maybe it's time to change the rules in WO, since we already have boards that have restrictions in relation to rank (Serious discussion), I think that the minimum requirement for a post in that board should be Member rank, or even better 100 earned merits. As this is certainly not something that will happen, the number of those on my ignore list increases exclusively every time I visit WO.

I think theymos is generally against newbie jail policy. Maybe it would be better if the WO thread could be configured so that merit functions are disabled completely. Much like signatures are disabled.
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1158
October 22, 2022, 03:00:54 PM
and this strategy is working? Isn't it? If their camping requires them to have x merits must be collected, then WO is an easy place to get some, just copy paste shit from the internet and leave it to WOs.

Maybe it's time to change the rules in WO, since we already have boards that have restrictions in relation to rank (Serious discussion), I think that the minimum requirement for a post in that board should be Member rank, or even better 100 earned merits. As this is certainly not something that will happen, the number of those on my ignore list increases exclusively every time I visit WO.

It will change nothing from my point of view. Also, I have seen some of those posters spammers in that local thread who are members and full members and still flooding the WO with images and Twitter posts. It is because they have got the habit of getting merits from WO thread and this habit won't change even after reaching higher ranks.

The only way to discourage this is not to give any merits to any post which have zero effort and is just a copy paste of Twitter and telegram posts.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 5364
Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat⚔️
October 22, 2022, 09:20:00 AM

copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 2856
October 22, 2022, 07:08:16 AM

Hmmm, now that I'm thinking about it as you guys like to praise you local boards activity in the rankings and push that as a leading positive of your commitment to the forum maybe you should start a thread on the forum rules in that section as its obvious your members don't read nor comprehend them. These merit farming spammers have been originating from your local board as well and its getting very tiring as you may have noticed from the WO thread which is one of the most tolerant places there are.

I agree to all your points and trust me I'm aware and ashamed of this too, yes most of WO newbie sh*t posters coming from my local board but the thing is you can't force anyone here nor you can stop them from doing so. If they are here for merit farming they will find their ways. And thanks to WO "big guns" they always encourage them by feeding them with merits.

Yes naim027 was really a bad judgment on my side too along with hilariousandco if I say so. But as of today user NoorulHuda was not involved in account farming as far as I know (until I'm proven wrong again).

I have pointed this out many times in my local thread and also warned them about their behavior where they copy paste image + some text + source and they think they are doing an amazing job. Here's one example (it’s in my language) just to give you an idea that we have been pointing this out quite often.

wallah dear please don't take it negative I'm not commenting on your judgment aur apki reporting bhi perfect and I agree to some extent yes for sure "merit" hunting no doubt about that... aur umer bhai aur cryptoyar ne bhi kai bar iss thread main bataya hia.... k ap log jo karte hina

1. aik image (news/tweet/WTF)
2. thora sa text copy paste
3. source

I mean iss k elawa aur kuch nahi aata??? this is clearly merit hunting or in other words jo yahan bitcointalk k log kehte hain "Merit Whoring"... so apki reporting pe no comments

---------------

Everyone who farms accounts on WO is very clearly visible, and in the case of a beginner, it looks very fake. Today, well-known old-timers have remained in the WO branch, but those newcomers who post pictures, wagging their tails and expecting merit, stand out for their diligence. It is noticed that it is Pakistani newcomers who regularly visit this topic, apparently finding a quick and easy way to climb the ranks.

legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 4154
✿♥‿♥✿
October 22, 2022, 02:49:04 AM
These merit farming spammers have been originating from your local board as well and its getting very tiring as you may have noticed from the WO thread which is one of the most tolerant places there are.

Everyone who farms accounts on WO is very clearly visible, and in the case of a beginner, it looks very fake. Today, well-known old-timers have remained in the WO branch, but those newcomers who post pictures, wagging their tails and expecting merit, stand out for their diligence. It is noticed that it is Pakistani newcomers who regularly visit this topic, apparently finding a quick and easy way to climb the ranks.
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 4767
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
October 21, 2022, 01:36:37 PM
naim027's small mistakes? You must have missed this shitshow in which he was exposed for doing much more than plagiarism and will probably end up being banned once again.

What a huge twist after that confession thread. Not 1, but 3 alts...

Amusingly everyone one of them that he used to merit farm the WO was already on my ignore list. Smiley

NOTE: May be "vouch" is the wrong word I used all I wanted to say is I support their ban appeal. What they will do in future I don't know and can take their responsibility.

Be careful who you vouch for as you are judged by the company you keep.

That is not just a saying, it is a fact.

I'm against the perm ban and still feel it's too harsh, negative trust seems a better punishment for cheaters.

No, Perm Ban is mandatory for Ban evaders.

Other things like farming alts or abusing campaigns should be dealt with trust, that's why the trust system was introduced in the first place.

No, that is not why the trust system was introduced.

copper member
October 21, 2022, 08:48:11 AM
Since you said that you vouch for them, would you agree to get your account banned or red tagged in case NoorulHuda gets caught red-handed again? If you are so sure that he is a legit and honest member who just did one mistake that won't happen again. Grin

Come on, I already said I don't know what they've been doing anywhere else and why would I support them if they were caught red-handed. I mean in the NoorulHuda case what I know and I believe her since she told us about her brother that he introduced him on the forum, before her banning so and it happened when she tried to join her first  sign. campaign and gave her brother's wallet address.

Rest it's up to the admin if they believe her story too and of course you can argue that tomorrow every other cheater can claim it was his/her brother or sisters account.

NOTE: May be "vouch" is the wrong word I used all I wanted to say is I support their ban appeal. What they will do in future I don't know and can take their responsibility.

naim027's small mistakes? You must have missed this shitshow in which he was exposed for doing much more than plagiarism and will probably end up being banned once again.

Hahahaha... yes I saw it but did not follow, ok he has alts but the reason for his ban was not this and he got unbanned, now let the negative trust do the job.

I'm against the perm ban and still feel it's too harsh, negative trust seems a better punishment for cheaters.

Vouch for naim027? A guy who has cheated in every possible way?

You can vouch all you want, but it is useless.

Naim027 committed alt abuse, plagiarized repeatedly, evaded and cheated the ban in every possible way (sending PMs, dealing with other matters and farming up alts).

The bad thing is that he is very good at convincing people that he is a good person.

Naim027 is a disgrace to this forum.

Well again forgive me I accept "vouch" is not the proper word for this, what I meant to say was I'm supporting their ban appeal.

Other things like farming alts or abusing campaigns should be dealt with trust, that's why the trust system was introduced in the first place.

Edit:

I think you have missed the whole scene in the thread mentioned by @Rikafip above where you can see the accusations against him and sure you wouldn't say that it was small and unintentional mistake of the user from your local board as there are many things he has violated on the forum.So check the thread first man before saying this.

Yes I did now and feel sorry.

This will be my Reference post for negative feedback. I've only left 2 negative tags this year, congratulations on being numbers 3 to 6!

Lying is what makes me not trust you
The truth is those are not my alts.
I own all four accounts. I was Evading a ban. I tried to pretend like a new user.
Ban evasion is obviously against the rules. Manipulation is unethical.

Kill me I'm dead.

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
October 21, 2022, 08:33:14 AM

Do they have alts? or have they been cheating in campaigns? I don't know I'm not advocating for them but I can say I know them (naim027 and NoorulHuda) from our local board since they joined and both of them were posting valuable posts there quite often.  

Happy for naim027 small mistakes intentional or unintentional can be ignored once in a while.
I think you have missed the whole scene in the thread mentioned by @Rikafip above where you can see the accusations against him and sure you wouldn't say that it was small and unintentional mistake of the user from your local board as there are many things he has violated on the forum.So check the thread first man before saying this.
legendary
Merit: 4154
✿♥‿♥✿
October 21, 2022, 05:06:31 AM
Surely the moderators are aware of the history of naim027. And now all his alternative accounts are simply useless, but many are sure that he will not let go of the idea of creating several more. 
As for unlocking the ban, it seems to me that after the story with naim027, they are very careful, as they say, "having burned yourself on milk, you blow on water." 
And I have no doubt that they will be right. Those who are so attached to the forum, without an exact date for the unlocking of the block, will surely create another account for themselves or use a second-old one, as was the case with naim027.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1888
October 21, 2022, 04:50:23 AM
Irrespective of these members what they have been doing (sh*ting) elsewhere on the forum, but I have seen them in my local board and I vouch for them based on those posts.

Do they have alts? or have they been cheating in campaigns? I don't know I'm not advocating for them but I can say I know them (naim027 and NoorulHuda) from our local board since they joined and both of them were posting valuable posts there quite often.  

Happy for naim027 small mistakes intentional or unintentional can be ignored once in a while.

Vouch for naim027? A guy who has cheated in every possible way?

You can vouch all you want, but it is useless.

Naim027 committed alt abuse, plagiarized repeatedly, evaded and cheated the ban in every possible way (sending PMs, dealing with other matters and farming up alts).

The bad thing is that he is very good at convincing people that he is a good person.

Naim027 is a disgrace to this forum.
Merit: 527
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10
October 21, 2022, 04:00:59 AM

What a huge twist after that confession thread. Not 1, but 3 alts...
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 5882
October 21, 2022, 02:54:09 AM
Irrespective of these members what they have been doing (sh*ting) elsewhere on the forum, but I have seen them in my local board and I vouch for them based on those posts.
Since you said that you vouch for them, would you agree to get your account banned or red tagged in case NoorulHuda gets caught red-handed again? If you are so sure that he is a legit and honest member who just did one mistake that won't happen again. Grin

copper member
October 21, 2022, 01:15:38 AM
Nothing much to study tbh, each case is evaluated separately and since that unbanning didn't end up well I don't think it will help him much.

That's so true and you’re right, cases are evaluated individually and most certainly depends on the mood of the "admin" too (take it with a pinch of a pinch of salt).

legendary
October 17, 2022, 10:42:58 AM
Forum policy went from being too strict and banning good members for having one plagiarized sentence or two, to being too lenient and not doing anything for obvious plagiarism and I think some middle ground should be found. For example, giving more signature bans, preferably for longer period of time (not saying that OP deserves the 2nd chance btw).

Yes, probably a middle ground as you propose would be ideal.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 5882
October 17, 2022, 10:37:09 AM
@NoorulHuda2 , you gotta study that case and see if it is related to your case.
Nothing much to study tbh, each case is evaluated separately and since that unbanning didn't end up well I don't think it will help him much.

I think exactly the same as you. And I am surprised by this lenient policy with those who break the rules.
Forum policy went from being too strict and banning good members for having one plagiarized sentence or two, to being too lenient and not doing anything for obvious plagiarism and I think some middle ground should be found. For example, giving more signature bans, preferably for longer period of time (not saying that OP deserves the 2nd chance btw).

legendary
October 17, 2022, 10:14:11 AM
Seriously.  I regret ever supporting him, and honestly I'd much prefer that permabans remain exactly that unless there are extraordinary circumstances--which, in the case of naim027, there really weren't. 

NoorulHuda, I'd say I wish you luck but I'd be lying.  I'm not sure why you haven't gotten the message yet, but if I were you I'd give up your quest to get unbanned.  I think your argument is full of shit and you certainly aren't such an important part of bitcointalk that your account needs to be restored.

I think exactly the same as you. And I am surprised by this lenient policy with those who break the rules. It seems to me too socialist or liberal in the American sense, because leftist people tend to think that if you steal, rape or kill is that you are a poor victim of circumstances and that society has failed you, and that those circumstances have forced you to steal, rape or kill. Therefore society has to impose a low penalty, oriented to reintegrate you and release you as soon as possible.

We are seeing something like this on a small scale in the forum regarding plagiarism and bans. And I am surprised, having an ancap in charge. Although no one, including myself, is free of apparent contradictions.

October 17, 2022, 06:02:05 AM
Seriously.  I regret ever supporting him, and honestly I'd much prefer that permabans remain exactly that unless there are extraordinary circumstances--which, in the case of naim027, there really weren't.  

NoorulHuda, I'd say I wish you luck but I'd be lying.  I'm not sure why you haven't gotten the message yet, but if I were you I'd give up your quest to get unbanned.  I think your argument is full of shit and you certainly aren't such an important part of bitcointalk that your account needs to be restored.
How could you say this... I'm not a native English speaker but I have been active in my local community and many seniors know me I have been helping new member of my community too. And that's the reason you won't see much material in other boards.

Anyway still I will request admins please at least review my case and give some input.

@NoorulHuda2 , you gotta study that case and see if it is related to your case.

Yeah, the hope for her is still alive.
Yeah thank you UmerIdrees ye i will try to study his case Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: