Pages:
Author

Topic: Ban Appeal For NoorulHuda. - page 6. (Read 3539 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
April 24, 2022, 09:05:48 AM
As far as I've seen, you've been heavily spamming WO with useless copypasta so I don't think you'll be missed. You should go to Twitter.
First of all you are thinking that. Let quote your second method too.

Cosmic Beyonders is using the same merit farming strategy (Pakistan and WO threads) as NoorulHuda, and there has been a significant amount of merit exchanged between these two. I'm quite sure I reported both of them but I'm not really keeping track so I might be wrong. There have been a few newbies recently merit-whoring in WO.
Merit whoring?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.59852588

I told in this post I am here only for learning. When I post a news and I wait for the replies and always think the Legends always give a good and I will learn from them.

Here you can see I was writing the page and post ref. Where anyone teached me.
And in my free time I always check and learn and try to improve my self.

https://i.ibb.co/HN1rLDR/20220424-164141.jpg You all should check this image.

This is a little part I have two to three pages.

So I will not say anything my work will proof my self.

When you know your mistake, you're only allowed to post a ban appeal with your alts, not evade the ban.
This is also a new thing for me. I didn't know about that.

Wrong, if signature campaign wasn't your target, why you keep applying to other campaign when you've accepted in your previous campaign? That's mean signature campaign is your target and you wanted to earn better payment.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.59517606
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.59517606
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.59748889
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.59816577
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.59834820
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.59926868
Sir when I came here on this forum I didn't know about the signature campaign my community told me about that. And then I joined. And even don't know about rules and my first apply considered as ban evasion. And why I used brothers ETH I will explain in my next quote. And your question why I was applying so I want expand my self. If I selected so I go to the gambling area and also learn from them.

Here is the proof community members say to join signature.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.59342662
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.59344330

Most of your post only spam, shitpost and copy pasting. Your most merits come from @shahzadafzal and @UmerIdrees. This three accounts exchanging their merits in local board and no one can know what they're talking about.
Not to shitposts. And if you are saying that I am giving a news with source link and it is the copy pasting so I don't think so. They never gave merits on my political debate they gave me merits to those posts on which I deserve.

I find this is interesting, can you write in english what does you wrote?
I would love to hear from you guys too @NoorulHuda @UmerIdrees @Sayeds56 and specially @irfan_pak10 bhai aap bhi please ap tu Ma Sha Allah 2014 ya shaid us bhi pehle hain bitcoin... tell us guys when you did you first came to know about bitcoin? any one else also welcomed.
M sir shahzadafzal and Sir Sayeds56 s thora sa late... In 2018 mjy Bitcoin k bary m pata laga...Mjy mere bhai n btaya or sab s phly m n faucet s earning shuru ki... Bss phr ho gai Bitcoin journey shuru... (Research ki to wese hi mjy adat thi... Y ap n b mhsus kiya hoga... Koi kissi b coin k bary bt karta h to m research karti hun or phr uss ko share karti hun) phr mjy airdrops k bary m pata chala... Un ko join karti rahi...
Par mere pas investment naa hony ki waja s m kissi b chz m invest nai kar ski...
Or phr dekha k faucet is giving nothing... And taking too much time to bezar hoti gai...
Par airdrop join karti rahi... Ab mjy to y b nai pata k mere kitny platforms par accounts hen... Mjy airdrops s jo milta tha kuch thora bht... Wo b ghar k halat ki waja s wahin kharach ho jata ...
Or rahi bt trading ki to trading kaa knowledge to mjy yahin s aa k mila... Jese Sayeds sir MACD or RSI k bary m acha guide kiya.... Or charts dekhti hun kuch kuch smaj ati h... Bss ab jese hi investment ai kahin naa kahin s to bss trading ki traf hi ana h...
Or m smjti hun m abhi b late nai hui... Abhi b bht jaldi Bitcoin m enter hui hun... Y mjy 2030 m zrur ehsas hoga... In sha Allah...
Of course I can.
First of all we all are talking about the crypto stories and I shared mine. And this was mine.

So your "brother's" account was banned on 7/24/2020  but then a year later July 23, 2021, you registered on the forum and then several months later in 2022, you asked him for his Ether address and private keys so that you could apply for a bounty campaign.

Did you find this lie believable?
I didn't tell a lie you should read my upper post. And and why I wasn't here because I got married in 2021 and now I opened up my account again.

More lies
Answered given above.

It looks like someone is guilty of something. How many more alts have you farmed through your merit circle?
I have only one. And I will never make a new one if I didn't get it back. Because I really hard work on my account.

I can only say that I put the OP on ignore because of his pointless posts in the WO which included oversized images for which he was repeatedly warned. Besides, I don't think anything good about those who promote a site that shills bch trash by presenting it as real Bitcoin.

Whether it is a plagiarism ban or a ban evasion given all the evidence presented and possible alt accounts that include merit abuse, I see no reason for a second chance - although the decision is of course up to the forum administration.
Sir I was in the WO only for learning. And I have explained very well above. Ignoring wasn't the solution. You could teach me. BTW now I was posting with resized images you may check.

And for administration I hope they will understand and will unban my account.

NoorulHuda2, you suggested we take a look at the history of your forum posts and I did.
As you probably know, the basic criteria for abolishing permaban on this forum is the quality of posts, contribution to the forum and the support of the forum community.
As far as I can see, you don't have the support of the forum community, and the quality of your posts and contribution to the forum is minor.
Mostly you publish big pictures with very little content and that is not satisfactory.
Of course, you are free to ask for an unban but I think you have very little basis for such a request.
I will also try if there will be 1% chance to get my account back.
And I mostly have debate on politics in my local board therefore it looks like my posts are meaningless.

In the end please I will appeal for unban, please visit my posts history as a proof, my intention never been to spam or account farming or merit farming whatever I fall into.

You're the guy that sent me a message to delete my post that was pointing out clearly you were making topics out of one-click copy-paste and not even bothering to check what you have posted one full hour after it.
Obviously, you had prepared texts for topics on WO and for posts and you messed them up rushing to be the first to get merits.

All your history screams merit begging and you try to farm that in the WO topics with useless memes and news bits.

I can only say that I put the OP on ignore because of his pointless posts in the WO which included oversized images for which he was repeatedly warned.

I've put him earlier on ignore after that thing with the topics I've mentioned and after seeing he can't take a break from pushing religious propaganda around.

I was just editing my post at that time. Getting links and thinking the rules etc.

Religious propaganda. Thanks for blaming.
Activity: 476
Merit: 523
April 24, 2022, 09:02:02 AM
I don't quite understand it. On February 24, YOSHIE reported him for ban evasion in the thread that the OP himself has linked to: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.59350267.
So he should have been banned, and I don't know why he was not. Maybe they gave him the benefit of the doubt in case the banned account was his "brother"? 
But if plagiarism is now added to it, I don't see much future for this account.

Well, She is banned now. I don't think she was banned for Plagiarism. She posts Twitter screenshots and other news on the WO thread with the source from her Posts history. She got banned for ban evading, which YOSHIE reported. Moderators check them manually, so it might take a long time to take action. But, That's all my guess. It could be another thing.

These three accounts exchange their merits on the local board Thread

They have very few numbers of people from their country on Bitcointalk. Their monthly stats show they have less than 35 active people on their local thread, which was only 28 before the last month. So, It's not surprising if we see their merit circulating to a few people only.

Cosmic Beyonders is using the same merit farming strategy (Pakistan and WO threads) as NoorulHuda, and there has been a significant amount of merit exchanged between these two. I'm quite sure I reported both of them, but I'm not really keeping track, so I might be wrong. There have been a few newbies recently merit-whoring in WO.

This is not the first time we have seen this. A Lot of people do this to rank up their profile. I also tried to get some merits from the WO thread in my newbie days. From these stats: https://ninjastic.space/user/naim027?topics, You can see that I have posted 174 posts on the WO thread from a total of 902 posts which is %19.29 of my total posts.
If you visit the WO thread, You will find more newbies trying to get some merits. I don't believe all of them are shit posters. Of course, there are some exceptions.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 6108
Jambler.io
April 24, 2022, 08:43:19 AM
In the end please I will appeal for unban, please visit my posts history as a proof, my intention never been to spam or account farming or merit farming whatever I fall into.

You're the guy that sent me a message to delete my post that was pointing out clearly you were making topics out of one-click copy-paste and not even bothering to check what you have posted one full hour after it.
Obviously, you had prepared texts for topics on WO and for posts and you messed them up rushing to be the first to get merits.

All your history screams merit begging and you try to farm that in the WO topics with useless memes and news bits.

I can only say that I put the OP on ignore because of his pointless posts in the WO which included oversized images for which he was repeatedly warned.

I've put him earlier on ignore after that thing with the topics I've mentioned and after seeing he can't take a break from pushing religious propaganda around.

legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
April 24, 2022, 06:50:53 AM
NoorulHuda2, you suggested we take a look at the history of your forum posts and I did.
As you probably know, the basic criteria for abolishing permaban on this forum is the quality of posts, contribution to the forum and the support of the forum community.
As far as I can see, you don't have the support of the forum community, and the quality of your posts and contribution to the forum is minor.
Mostly you publish big pictures with very little content and that is not satisfactory.
Of course, you are free to ask for an unban but I think you have very little basis for such a request.

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 5630
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
April 24, 2022, 06:25:28 AM
I can only say that I put the OP on ignore because of his pointless posts in the WO which included oversized images for which he was repeatedly warned. Besides, I don't think anything good about those who promote a site that shills bch trash by presenting it as real Bitcoin.

Whether it is a plagiarism ban or a ban evasion given all the evidence presented and possible alt accounts that include merit abuse, I see no reason for a second chance - although the decision is of course up to the forum administration.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1208
Heisenberg
April 24, 2022, 04:50:42 AM
Al though I have been very careful but in recent accusations thread (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.59350267) I got to know my mistake, where I used my brother’s ETH address.
So your "brother's" account was banned on 7/24/2020  but then a year later July 23, 2021, you registered on the forum and then several months later in 2022, you asked him for his Ether address and private keys so that you could apply for a bounty campaign.

Did you find this lie believable?

Honestly that was my first try out of curiosity to join any signature campaign. I’m here in bitcointalk for entertainment and learning purpose only. Signature campaign was never my target anyway and my post history is proof for this.
More lies

It looks like someone is guilty of something. How many more alts have you farmed through your merit circle?
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
April 24, 2022, 12:43:17 AM
Cosmic Beyonders is using the same merit farming strategy (Pakistan and WO threads) as NoorulHuda, and there has been a significant amount of merit exchanged between these two. I'm quite sure I reported both of them but I'm not really keeping track so I might be wrong. There have been a few newbies recently merit-whoring in WO.
Activity: 966
Merit: 801
April 24, 2022, 12:40:50 AM
I got to know my mistake, where I used my brother’s ETH address.
When you know your mistake, you're only allowed to post a ban appeal with your alts, not evade the ban.

25. Ban evasion (using or creating accounts while one of your accounts is banned) is not allowed.[e]

Most of your post only spam, shitpost and copy pasting. Your most merits come from @shahzadafzal and @UmerIdrees. This three accounts exchanging their merits in local board and no one can know what they're talking about.

I find this is interesting, can you write in english what does you wrote?
I would love to hear from you guys too @NoorulHuda @UmerIdrees @Sayeds56 and specially @irfan_pak10 bhai aap bhi please ap tu Ma Sha Allah 2014 ya shaid us bhi pehle hain bitcoin... tell us guys when you did you first came to know about bitcoin? any one else also welcomed.
M sir shahzadafzal and Sir Sayeds56 s thora sa late... In 2018 mjy Bitcoin k bary m pata laga...Mjy mere bhai n btaya or sab s phly m n faucet s earning shuru ki... Bss phr ho gai Bitcoin journey shuru... (Research ki to wese hi mjy adat thi... Y ap n b mhsus kiya hoga... Koi kissi b coin k bary bt karta h to m research karti hun or phr uss ko share karti hun) phr mjy airdrops k bary m pata chala... Un ko join karti rahi...
Par mere pas investment naa hony ki waja s m kissi b chz m invest nai kar ski...
Or phr dekha k faucet is giving nothing... And taking too much time to bezar hoti gai...
Par airdrop join karti rahi... Ab mjy to y b nai pata k mere kitny platforms par accounts hen... Mjy airdrops s jo milta tha kuch thora bht... Wo b ghar k halat ki waja s wahin kharach ho jata ...
Or rahi bt trading ki to trading kaa knowledge to mjy yahin s aa k mila... Jese Sayeds sir MACD or RSI k bary m acha guide kiya.... Or charts dekhti hun kuch kuch smaj ati h... Bss ab jese hi investment ai kahin naa kahin s to bss trading ki traf hi ana h...
Or m smjti hun m abhi b late nai hui... Abhi b bht jaldi Bitcoin m enter hui hun... Y mjy 2030 m zrur ehsas hoga... In sha Allah...
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 2011
April 24, 2022, 12:35:54 AM
If your ban was for plagiarism then what does this have to do with your "brother"?

As far as I've seen, you've been heavily spamming WO with useless copypasta so I don't think you'll be missed. You should go to Twitter.

I don't quite understand it. On February 24 YOSHIE reported him for ban evasion in the thread that the OP himself has linked to: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.59350267

So he should have been banned, and I don't know why he was not. Maybe they gave him the benefit of the doubt in case the banned account was his "brother"? 

But if plagiarism is now added to it, I don't see much future for this account.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
April 24, 2022, 12:19:43 AM
I’m requesting to consider my ban appeal which apparently happened due to plagiarism.

If your ban was for plagiarism then what does this have to do with your "brother"?

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
April 23, 2022, 10:36:28 PM
Original account: NoorulHuda
Activity: 196
Merit Earned in last 30 days: 184
Total Merits Earned: 268

Dear Moderators/Theymos,

I’m requesting to consider my ban appeal which apparently happened due to plagiarism.

Al though I have been very careful but in recent accusations thread (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.59350267) I got to know my mistake, where I used my brother’s ETH address. Honestly that was my first try out of curiosity to join any signature campaign. I’m here in bitcointalk for entertainment and learning purpose only. Signature campaign was never my target anyway and my post history is proof for this.

Long story short I have posted my brothers ETH address who’s account was already banned and I was unaware about the ETH address rule. It’s Not that I can’t prove that it was not my account but my brothers account, but that proof won’t apply here since everything is online and anonymous.

This was my only personal account, I don’t have any other account or linked to any account in any other way.

Please moderators or theymos unban my account.

Pages:
Jump to: