Pages:
Author

Topic: Ban appeal [Legendary] - 4 years passed - page 2. (Read 467 times)

legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2733
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
Why don't you continue this in your other topic?
May be he is seeking some attention.

OP, you had plagiarism case. Many accounts were banned and many were receiving signature ban. But 4 years should be enough for salvation however honestly, I do not see you have a chance. You should accept it.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲

Maybe due to the fact that the old topic contains some very inconvenient information for the OP, which not only concerns plagiarism, but also accusations of an alt farm and the possibility that the OP got a permanent ban because one of his alt accounts was permabanned. This is a link from 2018 that I posted in the topic you mention, and apparently the OP was banned not because of plagiarism, but because of the reasons I mentioned before.
rby
Activity: 742
Merit: 611
Brotherhood is love

Read this...
Besides, having alt account is fine. Some prefers to publicly admit it and some do not. Both have their own reasons.

Having an alt account is fine, but ban evading is not. He is appealing for this account, but his alt accounts are also banned, so there's no point.

It seems that his chances of survival are not much in the other thread,  so he decided to create a new thread so that the former things will pass away Grin
Nonetheless, 4 years is a good number of years to have served the punishment.

I feel ashamed for my previous actions and have learned a valuable lesson. I assure you that I will not repeat the same mistake again.

My friend, please tell me, I became very curious, what were you thinking when you copied someone else's text and passed it off as your own in your posts? There must be some reason why you would knowingly violate forum rules by copying someone else's text? Or did you think that no one would notice?
It could be that he gave his brother or friend who is not conversant with this forum to complete weekly posts for him, before he could understand, the evil deed has been done.
Just an imaginary and a generic reason.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1156
This mean the @OP haven't learn and grow from his mistake, the @OP had been this forum since 2014 but still don't know if the forum is fighting against spam.

Another funny thing there's an account GreatOrchids that was high likely his alt, the account was created after 2 weeks the main account got banned and this account used to post in other sections, not for appealing ban.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

Update: I guess it wasn't clear: this was a rhetorical question.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036
6.25 ---> 3.125
No matter how you plea, it is very likely that you will not be un-banned after plagiarizing. It's best that you move on.
copper member
Activity: 602
Merit: 926
I feel ashamed for my previous actions and have learned a valuable lesson. I assure you that I will not repeat the same mistake again.

My friend, please tell me, I became very curious, what were you thinking when you copied someone else's text and passed it off as your own in your posts? There must be some reason why you would knowingly violate forum rules by copying someone else's text? Or did you think that no one would notice?
Activity: 602
Merit: 638
I don't actually know the whole story. I haven't been in this forum long enough, but judging from the few lines and pages I have read on your above link, I can see that your case is really huge. The issue of having about 4 alt accounts, which is really not a big problem to some, but to some it's a major problem, and to all, having all those accounts join one campaign is a huge offense, which you have been part of, plagiarism, and many others, which were all detected on your old thread. I'm not discouraging you from appealing, but I really think you have a very small chance of getting your account unbanned.

I also think creating a second thread is not a good idea either; you could have just continued your appeal there; just one comment will bump up the thread.
Activity: 27
Merit: 1
Due to its decentralized nature, this forum provides a fair environment for all individuals. I anticipate that everyone will receive a second chance, including myself. Despite making several appeals, my account has remained banned for over 4 years.

I feel ashamed for my previous actions and have learned a valuable lesson. I assure you that I will not repeat the same mistake again. I sincerely hope that I will be granted the opportunity to demonstrate my contributions to the forum.

I understand that my actions violated the forum's guidelines, and I take full responsibility for my behavior. But I believe that people can learn from their mistakes and grow as individuals.

I have also reached out to some of the forum members and moderators, and I appreciate the feedback they have given me. I understand that regaining their trust will take time, and I am willing to take the necessary steps towards that goal.

I believe that the forum would benefit from diverse perspectives and ideas, and I am confident that I can contribute positively to its community. I am passionate about the forum's mission and would like to continue being a part of it.

I would like to emphasize that I am not asking for special treatment or privileges. I am simply asking for a fair chance to prove myself and to make a positive impact on the forum. I hope that the moderators will consider my request and grant me the opportunity to do so.

Four years is an extensive period, and I request the moderators to consider my situation with empathy.

My forum profile url : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/greatorchid-364362
Pages:
Jump to: