Pages:
Author

Topic: [BAN APPEAL] markiz73 - page 4. (Read 3542 times)

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450
May 13, 2019, 01:47:18 PM
His topic Latest Merit to increase rank
He evaluated the topics and posts of other users and awarded them with Merit and warning them about the forum rules.

I think sig ban would be quite reasonable for markiz73
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1845
Crypto for the Crypto Throne!
May 13, 2019, 12:34:36 PM
As theymos said:
There's been no policy change. redsn0w wasn't permanently banned due to several factors which made me think that permabanning him would be a net negative for the forum. Nobody is banned strictly because of "the rules"; it's always handled case-by-case, but almost always, plagiarists deserve to be permabanned.

Hello, i would like to ask unban for user markiz73

I know, that he was banned for plagiarism, one of the most terrible and inhuman misconduct on our forum. But i have some reasons to ask for unban for him.  

1).  He is very useful in miners thread

1. Most of his posts were in miners section, where he gives useful advices for noobs and experienced. You can see it from his trust page (in russian board 1-2 feedbacks is very awesome, even trustworthy members like TheFuzzStone often have not more than 5 feedbacks). First his topic was in mining section and he was not indifferent to future of russian mining section.

2. He created a lot of guides and useful (not superficial) analytics about mining. For example:
GPU and CPU situation
mining histories
AMD mining analytic
comparison RTX 2080 and RTX 2080TI
Advices to not be fooled

Also he notified about different new asics and hardware:
Grin asics
Antminer D3
Bitfury Tardis

3. He busted different scams which belonged (not only) to mining.
Scam warning 1
Scam warning 2
Scam warning 3

2).  He is helpful enough in russian local board

Russian local board was the first from all other local boards and still the most popular

I remember him as a person, who always answered to different newbie questions. Even his last post was an answer to question about transaction acceleration  Grin
He translated some useful topics from english board Wasabi Wallet and Vanitygen for new our sub board  Oбcyждeниe Bitcoin

3).  He is not a troll or bitcoin hater

In our board, which is FULL of @mommy's cryptohaters@ and various trolls (from political trolls to crypto trolls and women haters), this is, without a doubt, large pros.

Yep, this is not too much. He was not the usefullest person on our forum, and even in russian local board, but i believe he was usefullest for russian miners and that he will be useful for forum and crypto community in the future.

So, i believe that permaban for his account it's unfair not only (and not mostly) to him, but for people who needs his advices. Yes, he copypasted text to fill more posts for signature campaign, that's bad. But sig ban will solve this problem. Markiz will not have incentives to copypaste again, but still useful for russian local community.

Thanks for your attention.
Pages:
Jump to: