Pages:
Author

Topic: Ban appeal - TradeFortress; re theymos dox - page 2. (Read 7565 times)

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
November 27, 2015, 12:54:44 AM
I still don't follow what you are saying. Nothing I said was incorrect. You are arguing that you shouldn't have been auto banned for posting a link that you knew caused you to be autobanned?

*edit* Bringing this over to this thread for context

{ self moved to a new thread }

@SaltySpitoon: I disagree. That's not what happened in my case. You gave relatively specific directions to where you believed theymos's dox could be found, because you seemed to believe that people have posted his dox w/o real consequence. I gave relatively specific directions to where theymos' dox could be found to correct your information, with the impression that what you posted was OK.

Neither of these circumstances involved trolling, or posting it for the purposes to annoy someone. This is looking like theymos is indiscriminately banning people, excessively I would say, in order to assert his power and prevent his dox from being disseminated -- not for moderation principles of trolling, spam, et al.

Excuse me, could I ask is there a auto ban system on the forum? and how it works?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 26, 2015, 05:23:21 AM
Somebody told me that some guy was making death threats on the site, and never got banned. They begged me not to say the person's username, but...I don't know how long I can respect their wishes. The person didn't get banned because one of the moderators happen to be friends I think. Edit: I thought* sorry my English isn't spot on.

This site is looking more and more....questionable. I am surprised it hasn't been shut down. Honestly, we should just shut this site down if people's lives are getting threatened, because that is a total extreme.

"Somebody told me that some guy" is kinda second hand info the person getting them would really need to come out.  And to be honest if it's credible or person is scared from them I don't think forum moderation is who you to go I would guess police, possible agency depending on country.

And honestly them not banning someone could be to collect more info on the person hoping to get real IP.  I mean it's all speculation.  But that somebody needs to decide if they feel worried over it or if it's a troll.  If true threat... contact proper authorities.  

This site is the biggest bitcoin forum I don't see that as questionable. You cant hold the site responsible for what someone types.  And honestly this really is something more for it's own thread it's kinda not on topic with original post.
Somebody should be able to report it to a moderator, and a moderator should report it to police. Sad

You should have your friend start a thread as this is getting this one off topic.  But I still think it's the person who needs to report to police.  They know if real threat with real info, or some troll.  Moderators do not know a lot of the specifics.

But again this is getting off track of thread.  Go to meta - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=24.0 and make a topic of your own if you feel it's a issue that needs discussed.  As I don't see death threat linking with account asking to be unbanned .
You're right. Because they were off topic, I have deleted my posts. I apologize for any inconvenience.
legendary
Activity: 1456
November 26, 2015, 12:49:37 AM
Somebody told me that some guy was making death threats on the site, and never got banned. They begged me not to say the person's username, but...I don't know how long I can respect their wishes. The person didn't get banned because one of the moderators happen to be friends I think. Edit: I thought* sorry my English isn't spot on.

This site is looking more and more....questionable. I am surprised it hasn't been shut down. Honestly, we should just shut this site down if people's lives are getting threatened, because that is a total extreme.

"Somebody told me that some guy" is kinda second hand info the person getting them would really need to come out.  And to be honest if it's credible or person is scared from them I don't think forum moderation is who you to go I would guess police, possible agency depending on country.

And honestly them not banning someone could be to collect more info on the person hoping to get real IP.  I mean it's all speculation.  But that somebody needs to decide if they feel worried over it or if it's a troll.  If true threat... contact proper authorities.  

This site is the biggest bitcoin forum I don't see that as questionable. You cant hold the site responsible for what someone types.  And honestly this really is something more for it's own thread it's kinda not on topic with original post.
Somebody should be able to report it to a moderator, and a moderator should report it to police. Sad

You should have your friend start a thread as this is getting this one off topic.  But I still think it's the person who needs to report to police.  They know if real threat with real info, or some troll.  Moderators do not know a lot of the specifics.

But again this is getting off track of thread.  Go to meta - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=24.0 and make a topic of your own if you feel it's a issue that needs discussed.  As I don't see death threat linking with account asking to be unbanned .
legendary
Activity: 1456
November 25, 2015, 11:55:30 PM

Activity: 756
Merit: 510
Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god
November 25, 2015, 10:03:15 PM

That must of been a long time ago, now-a-days mods dont take no action against scams or death threats
legendary
Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024
November 25, 2015, 08:47:26 PM
The original Tradefortress being Coinhunter makes more sense than you realize.

Wasn't Coinhunter involved with RealSolid at one point ? I'm a bit hazy on my SolidCoin history.

Coinhunter and Realsolid are in in the same.

Confirmed by him numerous times in this forum.

~BCX~
been looking for an hour, i think this confirms it https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.514039
some more evidence https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=66535.msg773626;topicseen#msg773626

There are many peope here who can confirm Coinhunter and Realsolid are one in the same.

Theymos
Badbear
Raoul Duke aka Psy <--Global Mod
Saltyspitoon  <--Global Mod
Smoothie

Many others.

~BCX~

Activity: 756
Merit: 510
Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god
November 25, 2015, 06:35:35 PM

Wasn't Coinhunter involved with RealSolid at one point ? I'm a bit hazy on my SolidCoin history.

Coinhunter and Realsolid are in in the same.

~BCX~
been looking for an hour, i think this confirms it https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.514039
some more evidence https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=66535.msg773626;topicseen#msg773626
legendary
October 07, 2015, 09:37:57 PM

Coinhunter and Realsolid are one in in the same.

~BCX~
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
October 06, 2015, 12:36:33 AM
QS can't be TF because clearly TF is realsolid/matthew N wright/theymos. Think about it, they all use Bitcoin, they all code, clearly they are all one in the same, it all makes sense now, hashie.co, everything, it was all planned from the beginning, he used time travel to cover his tracks.

It's so obvious that there is no need for me to provide any proof to back up this baseless accusation. Come on guys, lets start a smear campaign against this time travelling pedo.

What I find funny is Quickseller still hasn't figured how he outted himself as the person that took control of TF account.

Hint: You logged into one of my sites from the same non VPN, non Tor IP as you did QS once.
LOL nice bluff. But no I am fairly certain that I did not login to any site that you control/own considering how careful I am about clicking on links, as well as the fact that I almost always have my VPN on.

Not only that but I don't see how you would be able to tell that I was in control of the TF account (which I am not, and never was) just from logging into some site.

If you are implying that Blazr is the same person as TF, then I can say with certainty that is not true and that they pretty much hate eachother. I would put the chances of Blazar being TF about the same as all the core (block-stream) devs agreeing that the max block size needs to be increased.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
October 06, 2015, 12:06:36 AM

legendary
October 05, 2015, 08:41:00 PM
QS can't be TF because clearly TF is realsolid/matthew N wright/theymos. Think about it, they all use Bitcoin, they all code, clearly they are all one in the same, it all makes sense now, hashie.co, everything, it was all planned from the beginning, he used time travel to cover his tracks.

It's so obvious that there is no need for me to provide any proof to back up this baseless accusation. Come on guys, lets start a smear campaign against this time travelling pedo.

What I find funny is Quickseller still hasn't figured how he outted himself as the person that took control of TF account.

Hint: You logged into one of my sites from the same non VPN, non Tor IP as you did QS once.

~BCX~
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
October 05, 2015, 07:03:19 AM

please dont make jokes about "pedos". there are people like me who react very sensible (like me...because of reasons...history...and i have a daughter too)

otherwise: good one Wink
Activity: 882
Merit: 1005
October 05, 2015, 04:03:36 AM

copper member
October 05, 2015, 12:05:10 AM
I can repeat that I at no point have ever controlled the TF account. I have also made several posts outside of meta, so if TF really is banned, and if I really do control the TF account then I would be ban evading. If TF was "pretending" to be banned, and I controlled the TF account, then I would think that BadBear would be pretty quick to point out that the ban is fake, and that we are alts. Beyond that all I can really suggest is that we can agree to disagree.

Geez, unless you know how to use proxies and remove cookies.

I'm sure a scam artist like you with multiple accounts knows how to fool the admins.
Except that there is no logical reason for someone to hide one alt, but not another when neither alt has scammed anyone.

Also it takes a lot more then using proxies and removing cookies to hide the fact that two accounts are alts from BadBear. It is possible for the Bear to know that two accounts are alts even if both use tor.

I also realize that you sometimes cannot control what you say, however it is strongly advisable that you refrain from libeling me in an effort to "prove" that you are right. I know that you like to smear those who disagree with you, and will engage in a smear campaign against those who your negative trust does not affect (besides me, just look at Brad Harrison for example as you pretty clearly made up stories of him being a pedo after your bogus negative trust did not shut him up)
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
October 04, 2015, 11:26:55 PM
I can repeat that I at no point have ever controlled the TF account. I have also made several posts outside of meta, so if TF really is banned, and if I really do control the TF account then I would be ban evading. If TF was "pretending" to be banned, and I controlled the TF account, then I would think that BadBear would be pretty quick to point out that the ban is fake, and that we are alts. Beyond that all I can really suggest is that we can agree to disagree.

Geez, unless you know how to use proxies and remove cookies.

I'm sure a scam artist like you with multiple accounts knows how to fool the admins.
copper member
October 04, 2015, 11:14:54 PM
sure you're not the original Tradefortress, you're the one that ended up with his account and some wallets.
Well I am glad we cleared that up. Based on your previous posts, I was under the impression that you were saying that I was the person who (supposedly - but probably) stole 4k+ BTC from users of inputs, and defaulted on coinlenders loans.

Although it is untrue, I do not have as much as an issue with you claiming that I purchased the TF account from TF (Or someone else), as this allegation does not involve the risk of me getting served with multimillion dollar lawsuits.

I do admit that I was interested in purchasing the TF account in the past (along with any other VIP account), however I was unable to do so. QS and TF have also never been one and the same. 

Sorry about that, for the record I do not believe you are the person that stole the Inputs.io wallet.

However, I am certain you have commandeered the name Tradefortres and a few of his old wallets.

Perhaps via an email hack?

I think your interest in supposedly purchasing TF name was to cover for the fact that you already had it and to give a path to deniability if you were ever connected.

~BCX~

That kind of allegation is nearly impossible to disprove, especially if you are going to say that I was able to steal wallets with bitcoin "in" them. Any kind of signed message is nearly useless because it would be possible that the person who is in control of the private key would give me the signature to the signed message.

I would point out that if I (or someone) did hack TF's account, then I would suspect that the "real" TF would have contacted theymos to regain access to their account, and I would suspect that the fact that TF donated 50BTC to the forum to get the VIP handle would put recovering TF's account closer to the top of theymos's to-do list then most other account recovery requests.

legendary
October 04, 2015, 10:19:13 PM
sure you're not the original Tradefortress, you're the one that ended up with his account and some wallets.
Well I am glad we cleared that up. Based on your previous posts, I was under the impression that you were saying that I was the person who (supposedly - but probably) stole 4k+ BTC from users of inputs, and defaulted on coinlenders loans.

Although it is untrue, I do not have as much as an issue with you claiming that I purchased the TF account from TF (Or someone else), as this allegation does not involve the risk of me getting served with multimillion dollar lawsuits.

I do admit that I was interested in purchasing the TF account in the past (along with any other VIP account), however I was unable to do so. QS and TF have also never been one and the same. 

Sorry about that, for the record I do not believe you are the person that stole the Inputs.io wallet.

However, I am certain you have commandeered the name Tradefortres and a few of his old wallets.

Perhaps via an email hack?

I think your interest in supposedly purchasing TF name was to cover for the fact that you already had it and to give a path to deniability if you were ever connected.

~BCX~

copper member
October 04, 2015, 10:06:26 PM

legendary
October 04, 2015, 09:46:39 PM
And no there is really not evidence that I am TF except for speculation Cheesy

Do you really want to go there?

I really have no issues with you and have enjoyed your antics, it's been entertaining, so no personal motivations.

If you are playing word games, sure you're not the original Tradefortress, you're the one that ended up with his account and some wallets.

There's just too many circumstantial connections via the blockchain, Hashie.io and cross transfer of BTC to not be one in the same today.

I realize that a lot of it just may be incredible coincidence but so would be winning the Powerball two days in row with the same numbers.

Possible, but not probable.

~BCX~

copper member
October 04, 2015, 06:27:36 PM
I am not TradeFortress

OK, but you've lied about your alts before:

I am not QS

so why should we believe you now?

If, in future, we see somewhere...

I am not dooglus

We shall believe that QuickSeller=dooglus? Your sense of logic is deteriorating with every passing day.
Well I can say unequivocally that I am not dooglus.

I also do not see any logic nor reason in any of the two posts above this one. And no there is really not evidence that I am TF except for speculation Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: