Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[BAN APPEAL]UPDATE: Total table + Ban status (Need feedback from Global mods) - page 2. (Read 4363 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 962
HOLD BITCOIN! Fiat - SCAM!
Activity: 383
Merit: 149
New appeal from Legendary:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
New appeal from Jr. Member:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Added new appeal:

Hello Alex I request you to add this code into OP instead of output of code.

Thank you welovecrypto! I added this code to the OP. I think it will really make it easier to write appeals some users.
New appeal from Full Member:

New appeal:

Good Day!
I was inactive for a month after I found out that my account was banned and not even received any PM or email what would the cause of my account ban.
If somehow I broke the rules, I apologize and please give second chance or somewhat lower the penalty.

Sir Alex_Sr,
Could please add to your list

My Link to profile: tobatz23
Trust:  0: -0 / +0
Merit earned: +2 (Total 102).

Thanks.

Ok. I added your appeal:

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Good Day!
I was inactive for a month after I found out that my account was banned and not even received any PM or email what would the cause of my account ban.
If somehow I broke the rules, I apologize and please give second chance or somewhat lower the penalty.

Sir Alex_Sr,
Could please add to your list

My Link to profile: tobatz23
Trust:  0: -0 / +0
Merit earned: +2 (Total 102).

Thanks.
Table updated, thanks @Veleor!

hi, its not real appeal, I got explanation in PM why I got banned, and although I think punishments on this forum
are too harsh for something that could be simple mistype, I don't intend to appeal it

I joined forum few days after I got my rigs, this Saturday I finally switched them off, I guess Sunday ban is some
kind of karma, lol.

Stay well everyone

I'll do as you say. Can I add your appeal to the table or not? Suddenly you then change your mind or declare a General "Amnesty".
New appeal from Full Member:

Activity: 16
Please verify my profile, i am the last in your table.. i got 182 merits, not 82 merits. thanks in advance

In the table we specify only earned merit. You have 82 earned merit and 100 airdrop merit (https://bpip.org/profile.aspx?p=ChiNgadOr)

I never saw this bpip before.. and honestly still don't know what  this airdropped merit means at all.. thanks for the fast answer anyway
Please verify my profile, i am the last in your table.. i got 182 merits, not 82 merits. thanks in advance

In the table we specify only earned merit. You have 82 earned merit and 100 airdrop merit (https://bpip.org/profile.aspx?p=ChiNgadOr)

Activity: 16
I think don't need to include in the OP list absolutely everyone members which asking about bans in Meta, then administrators and global moderators wouldn't waste time on unnecessary topics.
Because some users from the table weren't even going to make appeals.

I think in table we can include everyone, because they can change their decision or the forum administration will decide on the replacement of the permaban to a temporary ban.

Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org