Pages:
Author

Topic: BAN "Giveaway" Promotion Scam to Fake Users & stolen mining equipment. - page 10. (Read 21296 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
something something Bitcoin
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
Welcome to dogietalk.bs
Thought it'd start a Troll/Shill League for this thread.......Qty of posts here since start 14/09/14 Wink

The BAN Shill Championship      (as of 16/09 01:30 PM - 2 days old)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
     Shill/Troll          Posts          Avg/Day          % Here            Lulz Rating   (0 - 10)

1)    fire000           30                15                 100%            Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

2)    Phwner          15                 7.5               93.75%            Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

3)    instahater       2                  1                  100%             Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Wow - there's some sad lonely people out there...... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Can fire000 be caught? That post per day count will take some beating....
Will Phaker close the gap? He'll need to move up a gear.......
Does instahater stand a chance? Slow starter, but could be a late finisher........

It's all super exciting stuff - and there's a few more late arrivals yet to make an appearance.......

% is based on date of post - I'll update it as & when - between fits of laughter  Cheesy Cheesy
"So many BAN shills here - obviously they are trying to hide something. The reason s0br keeps avoiding the questions is because he can't answer them - plain & simple.

To all the BAN shills: instahater, fire000, proctologic, - the more you keep posting the same immature crap over & over again - the more guilty your pool & it's shifty owner s0br looks."

Says he that just made yet another new account to troll the BAN pool on Smiley   Just showing us what a piece of work ya really are having to hide behind fake accounts while doing the trolling  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=377806  

ame:   deleterase
Activity:   1
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   September 14, 2014, 10:03:21 PM
Last Active:   Today at 12:24:12 PM

Just keep reporting his accounts and hopefully the mods just block the ip of this user all together so locking his main account as well Smiley

AS sobr told you trolls what to do re his post in the BAN forum https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8819761  there even a bounty for ya trolls to collect  Wink if ya so sure of yourselves....     Ps NO pool owner would be putting a bounty out there for ya to collect if they were not 100 percent sure that they have done nothing wrong and everything above board so keep going ya making your self look more and more like a dick by the min sitting here trolling us when ya could be making some good coin if ya that sure Smiley   so who the stupid one here Smiley   And ya carrying on a forum when ya reackon ya have all this proof etc and yet will not take the above offer just highlights to all member of the bittalk forum how BASELESS your claims are and HOW YOU ARE OUT TO TARGET A above board pool and owner Smiley

PS YA JUST MAKING YA SELF LOOK MORE AND MORE LIKE A DICK AND A CRY BABY WITH EACH POST AND JUST SHOWS YOU TROLLS ARE OUT TO DAMAGE A POOL REP AND AN HONEST POOL OWNER WITH BASELESS CLAIMS AND FUD ETC while the offer there for ya trolls and not been game enough to take it up Smiley It quite easy to sit there and bag a pool in BAN and it admin behind a keyboard KNOWN as a keyboard warrior but when it comes to proof that you have none off so keep going as hate to say it  keyboard warrior ya just showing the other forum members how BASELESS THESE CLAIMS ARE and what the ADMIN of this pool have has to deal with for well over a month now....   AS it quite clear what this is by a select few Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Activity: 60
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Ps I see no other pool op that is willingly to pay for your lawyer to put an issue to bed so he can kill of the fud and bs campaign that you have choosen to do for well over a month now and wonder why you do not take that offer up oh that right you know ya got jack shit and sobr can prove everything Smiley  Ps it not up to SOBR TO PROVE ANYTHING HERE BUT YOU even a lawyer will tell ya that   BUT countless times sobr and others have dropped proof etc in the ban thread for you to keep trolling etc   Also he not hiding unlike "really here" behind a fake id to take potshots at a honest pool and owner...

PS the ban hash rate has jumped since ya gone on about these fake claims etc guessing a few out there are reading things fully and have seen how much this admin has done to done with this troll....   And hold on this pool is not as bad as this troll is saying it is.....    SO on that side BAN and sobr have top thank ya for the free bumps day in and out on their thread and the all the new users your actions have brought to the BAN pool Smiley
Activity: 237
Once again......

I'm more than willing to do this by PM if you like - too many trolls here......

@ everyone - you are all ignored - I can only see s0brs posts, give it up.

the account "really" was made on the Date Registered:   April 01, 2014, 06:39:08 PM  has not been used for anything besides to troll the ban thread and now here a simple profile check shows this..... https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/s0br-306359
Once again......

Gaven how you keep ducking that one question re you been a miner or not at BAN....   I think everyone can work that one out for them selfs Smiley   Sobr I would not gave this troll the time of day till he man enough to stop hiding under a false account after all he calling the kettle black here tring to go a pool on fake accounts YET the troll not man enough to show himself under his true account
Once again......

Copy/Paste

fire000 - FUCK OFF!! We're trying to sort something here. Prick.

Guess ya can not read again Smiley   AS above 2 of the above users do not use bit talk due to idiots like yourself ...  PS ya still have not answered the above question do you mine at BAN Huh?
Copy/Paste

Wow you wouldn't want your scam accuser to be using unprofessional and abusive language now would you. How can you expect to be taken seriously when you.... LOL ok I give up. I can't do this with a straight face.
Copy/Paste

Don't you get it? I can't see your posts....... Roll Eyes  Go to bed.
While you think about that, here's a couple of winners that were drawn:

Name:    bigjgc2002  (Winner of 2 S3's)
Activity:    0
Position:    Brand new
Date Registered:    August 07, 2013, 10:50:36 PM
Last Active:    November 30, 2013, 10:28:42 PM

No posts, inactive for nearly a year - wins two?! Unsurprisingly does not confirm delivery......

Name:    bitguru
Activity:    1
Position:    Newbie
Date Registered:    February 09, 2014, 09:46:48 AM
Last Active:    February 09, 2014, 10:20:43 AM

One advert post, inactive for 8 months, Unsurprisingly does not confirm delivery......

Name:    Dervishcoiner
Activity:    0
Position:    Brand new
Date Registered:    August 22, 2014, 04:33:07 PM
Last Active:    August 22, 2014, 05:04:50 PM

No posts, brand new account, Unsurprisingly does not confirm delivery......

Took me a few minutes to find them, and there's more - don't try and tell me that this isn't suspicious s0br.......

lol hate to surprise you NOT ALL MINERS use bit talk it may came as a shock to ya this little fact and ps 2 of the above can be found in the pool irc at times in the top two Smiley I am sure ya would put ya in ya place Smiley
And he's gone again.......what a surprise  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: