Pages:
Author

Topic: Ban on Facebook and Google ad. - page 2. (Read 166 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 104
⚡ Property-secured P2P lending ⚡
March 23, 2018, 02:55:09 PM
I don't think the point of banning these ads was to scare away ICO investors. Because Google and Facebook have no stake in the incoming ICOs that reasoning goes out the window. If they do succeed does it really matter? There are tons of other platforms left for advertising ICOs, not to mention the people who want to get around the rules will. There are always loopholes and I am sure savvy scammers and marketers will find a way around these new rules.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
March 23, 2018, 02:51:54 PM
They cannot ban these ads 100%, you can still advertise on these platforms just change yhe keywords and use relevant but different keywords and your ad will go through.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
March 23, 2018, 02:50:20 PM
Looking at the news that has bee going round for quite sometime now on the ban of ICO ads. on Facebook and Google. Most especially on Facebook, which seems not to have been fully implemented, because ads. are still ongoing. To this effect, do you think this will still be implemented or it is just a way of scaring investors away from ICOs. If it eventually comes to reality, what are other option you think might be left for ads, most especially after Facebook and Google succeed in the ban?
Many options like Bing ads, Twitter ads, coinmarketcap and ICO listing sites and many crypto currency related blogs through direct ads. Facebook banned crypto related ads but why do I still see WePower and some other ICOs ads on my timeline everyday.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
March 23, 2018, 02:28:18 PM
Looking at the news that has been going round for quite sometime now on the ban of ICO ads. on Facebook and Google. Most especially on Facebook, which seems not to have been fully implemented, because ads. are still ongoing. To this effect, do you think this will still be implemented or it is just a way of scaring investors away from ICOs. If it eventually comes to reality, what are other option you think might be left for ads, most especially after Facebook and Google succeed in the ban?
Pages:
Jump to: