Pages:
Author

Topic: BANCA - page 16. (Read 41335 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
May 12, 2018, 03:19:22 AM
Current Exchanges

For those that are unaware:

BANCA is currently trading at www.hitbtc.com and idex.market at the moment.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
May 11, 2018, 04:52:05 PM
If you are a Redditor, you can follow us here to stay up to date with the latest news!

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bancaworld/
Activity: 182
May 11, 2018, 03:07:50 AM
To stay updated on the latest, join our Announcements channel: https://t.me/BancaPublic
Activity: 133
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 10:13:17 AM
Without product marketing is useless.. so you guys should stop telling the team on what they gonna do..
Have you guys watch the korean movie "THE SCAM"?? You should watch it on youtube
Activity: 91
July 29, 2018, 04:27:25 AM
When you change from english to korean on the website where all  coin al, vip ect only one box chnages into korean ......the more box. So all the other boxes of they cant speak english they wont be able to read them
copper member
Activity: 82
August 17, 2018, 03:13:26 AM
There are other good projects but i feel like im cheating on BANCA. BANCA is my girl idk of i could invest in another girl. All the tome and effort

Cry
brand new
Activity: 0
August 16, 2018, 11:32:41 PM
No doubt Banca is gonna have fluff and hype when the next bull run comes.
The differentiator is that Fluff and Hype isn't the foundation for the Banca Platform...
It's an After effect of the afterburner of a Tried, True, and Tested platform, company, and community.
What we got is REAL
Activity: 35
August 22, 2018, 11:15:27 AM
Looks like we have feisty roosters in the room this morning.  I personally appreciate reading the opinions of all, Goonie and Andy and everyone else.  Always helps to read conflicting opinions in making up my own mind.  Hug it out guys.
Activity: 252
April 30, 2018, 04:29:32 PM
For a quick intro to Banca, check out our FAQ: https://goo.gl/APz6ZS
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
July 25, 2018, 03:06:00 AM
It has been a long time since banca was first listed.
But I do not know why banca does not work for listing. There is no movement after hitbtc.
The banca team asked the holders to work on the Fcoin listing and concluded the listing, but they cancel it again. The cointang themselves listed themselves.
When do you start marketing to advertise banca and activities for listing?

Banca team will release the COINAI within 2 weeks and then banca will be a utility token. I am positive on Banca. There are thousands of token with zero utility , yet they are being traded at few cents. I hope banca will touch few hundred satoshis in the end of the year 2018. I am buying to reduce my average buy price but it seems Banca is getting hard times

I'm pretty excited. The team stated that after COINAI Banca will indeed be one of the few tokens with an actual purpose. My hopes are that the Banca community will stay strong and will make sure Banca is a winner in the next bull run.
Activity: 504
Merit: 128
July 25, 2018, 02:20:43 AM
But I do not know why banca does not work for listing. There is no movement after hitbtc.
The banca team asked the holders to work on the Fcoin listing and concluded the listing, but they cancel it again. The cointang themselves listed themselves.

Banca team will release the COINAI within 2 weeks and then banca will be a utility token. I am positive on Banca. There are thousands of token with zero utility , yet they are being traded at few cents. I hope banca will touch few hundred satoshis in the end of the year 2018. I am buying to reduce my average buy price but it seems Banca is getting hard times
i am positive about banca too
after the release of COINAI the price will rise
and now the market is in good condition price is going high of bitcoin the first sign of bull run
i hope in coming months banca team will list banca on another exchanges and release a lot of good news about banca project
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
July 24, 2018, 01:34:41 PM

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
August 18, 2018, 10:54:09 AM
Market is depressing. If you trade BTC on it’s way up, you will grow. Banca support at 6-7 satoshi. I hope it’s not break 5 satoshi level. Then our portfolio go to drain.

yeah, the market is very depressing and has caused a lot of panic selling lately but now i can see some %up for some coins while our dear Banca is still very red and down, i already know a lot of patient is required to see a decent gains in banca long term, for now am in loss in banca. Sad
from yesterday the market looks fine a little bit. coins and tokens are gaining some value now
banca is still very low at price value just one step up from 6 sat to 7 sat
banca is good token but right now its very cheap
according to the supply per banca value should be at 45 to 50 sat

value depends on many factors. In this market, no token/coin reflects actual value. It is a red sea, but you are right, it seems market is looking a bit good. but ETF decision will have great impact on price of whole market. It seems ETF will not be approved and there will be massive sale and Banca may go down even more. But banca is wonderful project. And only good project will survive so banca will be here for prolong period. hold and you will not regret
Activity: 134
July 24, 2018, 09:19:48 AM
Activity: 420
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
May 07, 2018, 07:22:04 AM
Excellent project with decent team. Buy some in this dip. Hope this will success.

Thank you for your feedback, please check us out on telegram to get updates from the project!

Banca official - https://t.me/banca_official
Banca Announcements - https://t.me/BancaPublic
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
August 17, 2018, 04:36:19 AM
Market is depressing. If you trade BTC on it’s way up, you will grow. Banca support at 6-7 satoshi. I hope it’s not break 5 satoshi level. Then our portfolio go to drain.

yeah, the market is very depressing and has caused a lot of panic selling lately but now i can see some %up for some coins while our dear Banca is still very red and down, i already know a lot of patient is required to see a decent gains in banca long term, for now am in loss in banca. Sad
Activity: 82
July 23, 2018, 01:46:16 AM
I also did not expect, because MTC and LATX have volumes that are always within 15 and 10 large, but exposed to delisting. So Banca should immediately add to the exchange to anticipate. And Indodax is a cheap exchange but a positive impact 12x than HitBTC (based on experience) if the incoming coins are still cheap. If the incoming coin is already expensive, usually the whales there have no impact.

Why is it that am not getting connect code from bot
I don't think that will happen to Banca, but it does happen.
unfortunately.
Activity: 105
July 23, 2018, 01:45:34 AM

Why is it that am not getting connect code from bot
I don't think that will happen to Banca, but it does happen.
unfortunately.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
live the dream but don't live the dream
July 22, 2018, 11:44:28 AM
I think they are close to being more engaging then previously.  They have to be.  All this nonsense about us as speculators and they not caring about token price I don't buy.  They know the reality and the reality is BANCA token needs some value to be useful as a currency for them.
yes indeed BANCA requires a certain value but BANCA has just started to be patient, if you believe in this project then there is no need to fear excessive about this

Many people here are asking for new exchanges, but exchanges will not add anything, as long as a project is unsuccessful, the team must work well and develop the project into advanced stages.
that's right you say, as long as the ecosystem they created is not yet so there will be no change even though BANCA adds a new exchange

Pages:
Jump to: