Pages:
Author

Topic: BANCA - page 11. (Read 41335 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 2
May 31, 2018, 03:03:27 AM
Hello Banca believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful
interface of Banca at: https://cointopper.com/coin/banca

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
May 31, 2018, 12:47:30 AM
We have just updated our website at www.banca.world Smiley Please check it out!

sorry to sound overly critical but imo, the website doesnt look all that professional. banca has great info but needs to communicate it more professionally. banca has so much potential and its goal so important to crypto comuunity but the website looks incomplete. please banca team hire a good professional designer. we have the budget dont we?

Hi! Sorry you feel that way. Your input is greatly appreciated.

np. actually if you can tell the web designer to make the font and graphics 30-50% smaller, everything will look more professional. as such w/o changing anything else the website will still look nice.  if you doubt what im saying plz tried that on your computer and see how they look first. i have a design degree from ucberkely and many years of graphic desgn experience. i am not here to just be critical and waste time. i am invested in banca and i want it to succeed. Just reduce the computer sceen by 40-50% and see how much more professional the website look. thanks for understanding.

Thanks for the tip and thank you for your support Smiley
May 30, 2018, 09:15:39 PM
We have just updated our website at www.banca.world Smiley Please check it out!

sorry to sound overly critical but imo, the website doesnt look all that professional. banca has great info but needs to communicate it more professionally. banca has so much potential and its goal so important to crypto comuunity but the website looks incomplete. please banca team hire a good professional designer. we have the budget dont we?

Hi! Sorry you feel that way. Your input is greatly appreciated.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
May 18, 2018, 04:00:38 PM
To learn about the Banca project, including our roadmap, team and whitepaper, come check out our site at https://www.banca.world
May 18, 2018, 08:38:29 AM
LTCM(Long-Term Capital Management)
Is that the same as this?

not really bc LTCM was a hedge fund where it managed ppl's money. BANCA doesnt manage anyone's crypto. BANCA provides among others vital info on cryptos and crypto investment using ai and big data.

For more info on Banca, check out the Banca FAQ: https://goo.gl/APz6ZS and AMA https://goo.gl/14cm1b
copper member
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
November 15, 2018, 02:01:14 AM
Banca tech team video is here! The team members find it much easier for them to convey their idea in Chinese so we have provided subtitles for you. Hope you will enjoy!! 🔥🔥

https://youtu.be/SKG0NwsQCAo
May 30, 2018, 07:38:36 AM

INCOMING Cool Cool
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
May 30, 2018, 03:23:37 AM
Here’s What Banca Has Been Up to This Week
https://globalcoinreport.com/heres-what-banca-has-been-up-to-this-week/?source=push_monkey

Banca is often recognized by its catchphrase ‘Wall Street on Blockchain’. It is essentially a decentralized blockchain based community. Banca’s satisfactory performance in the present bearish markets has made crypto enthusiasts take notice of this promising blockchain project. The crypto markets have taken a recent blow which came from Bithumb (one of the largest crypto exchanges in South Korea) that it has banned trading in 11 different countries. We’ve been observing a gradual fall in Bitcoin’s value as it dips along with altcoins without any signs of recovering soon. At this point, performances of Banca and other such cryptos make traders broader their horizon and reconsider their portfolio.
Activity: 504
Merit: 128
May 29, 2018, 07:39:04 PM
Why do you have not developed marketing in social media? This is a very important factor for any crypto project! Why do you ignore this fact? The project is new, but there is no news support in social media. Is it difficult to set a task to one of the assistant managers to develop marketing in Facebook, Twitter, Discord, and others? Any news about the stages of the project, partnership relations, even just a post with the words "we are doing well", "we are moving forward" - will already work in your favor. I also want to note that the BANCA team does not participate in various conferences, does not conduct live broadcasts, does not p with anyone from the crypto community who could become their partner. Banca's marketing is rated very negatively, as they communicate with the public only in a telegram. But for a large, serious project it is very bad. Artem (marketing Director) instead of answering the same questions in the chat, could delegate this task to assistants and fully do what he is obliged to do professionally - to develop marketing and public availability! Artem! I hope you can hear me! Please do your job as a professional! Good luck!
Hey, team is active on social media:
https://twitter.com/Banca_Official
https://www.facebook.com/banca.official/
And marketing is beeing done, there is partnership with Qtum and once the platform is live, the team is going to look for partnerships daily with vendor

This is not professional marketing! You probably don't know what I'm talking about. Do you have a higher education? MBA degree? Please respond and comment on my publication only to professionals who understand marketing policy in detail.

Hi, I'm sorry you feel that way but I hope you understand that as  far as the team is concerned, we are doing our best in terms of marketing. And while we appreciate your input, I hope you can also understand where we are coming from as well.  As our team member has already answered as well, we are present in social media. we also conduct AMAs to answer community questions further. As of the moment, the team is working hard on building the product, as you know the CoinAI is coming up as well as a new website design.  Stay tuned for more information on that Smiley

yes the team is doing great and marketing also good and in future more stuff about marketing may come on twitter youtube reddit telegram facbook and more other social media
and i think annik69 is talking about social media advertisement like some project already doing on youtube
i think that will also may happen by the team admins when product will launch or ready to launch
for now banca is going great and getting pretty good volume from HITbtc and HITbtc is hell of expensive
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
August 25, 2018, 02:28:53 PM
I can show you 20 projects which are dead zombies and doing much worse than Banca
so what?
what`s the point of compering?
why should I look at dcn? what do I get from that?
banca is not dead project its price is going low only
but when time comes banca will go up in price value
banca team is working hard and i hope they will deliver great product to its community
right now banca price is really cheap just 6 sat
banca have great potential and its price could cross 100 sat in a very short time
Activity: 134
August 25, 2018, 11:53:15 AM
I can show you 20 projects which are dead zombies and doing much worse than Banca
so what?
what`s the point of compering?
why should I look at dcn? what do I get from that?
May 29, 2018, 06:45:02 PM
Why do you have not developed marketing in social media? This is a very important factor for any crypto project! Why do you ignore this fact? The project is new, but there is no news support in social media. Is it difficult to set a task to one of the assistant managers to develop marketing in Facebook, Twitter, Discord, and others? Any news about the stages of the project, partnership relations, even just a post with the words "we are doing well", "we are moving forward" - will already work in your favor. I also want to note that the BANCA team does not participate in various conferences, does not conduct live broadcasts, does not p with anyone from the crypto community who could become their partner. Banca's marketing is rated very negatively, as they communicate with the public only in a telegram. But for a large, serious project it is very bad. Artem (marketing Director) instead of answering the same questions in the chat, could delegate this task to assistants and fully do what he is obliged to do professionally - to develop marketing and public availability! Artem! I hope you can hear me! Please do your job as a professional! Good luck!
And marketing is beeing done, there is partnership with Qtum and once the platform is live, the team is going to look for partnerships daily with vendor

This is not professional marketing! You probably don't know what I'm talking about. Do you have a higher education? MBA degree? Please respond and comment on my publication only to professionals who understand marketing policy in detail.

Hi, I'm sorry you feel that way but I hope you understand that as  far as the team is concerned, we are doing our best in terms of marketing. And while we appreciate your input, I hope you can also understand where we are coming from as well.  As our team member has already answered as well, we are present in social media. we also conduct AMAs to answer community questions further. As of the moment, the team is working hard on building the product, as you know the CoinAI is coming up as well as a new website design.  Stay tuned for more information on that Smiley

Activity: 172
May 29, 2018, 05:58:24 PM

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
May 29, 2018, 05:28:01 PM
Activity: 172
May 29, 2018, 05:02:44 PM
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
May 17, 2018, 08:59:28 AM
What about the  new website
Is there something  special?
thanks you

I can't wait to find out what the "high volume Exchange" is that the team has been talking about for the past couple of weeks. They have reached an agreement with one already, right? Wondering when they will announce the listing.

In relation to the new exchange and website, both are on the way soon, Cannot confirm specific dates or details for either but the best place to find out is here - https://t.me/BancaPublic

We have a lot of things in the pipeline,  check our recent update here also - https://medium.com/@nausokolarti1/banca-weekly-update-11-05-2018-a627993b19a8

It has been on the way "soon" for many weeks now. I don't understand that you keep announcing this, if there isn't anything to say? "Announcement of a possible announcement somewhere this year" ....

The new website was always planned to be released in may, just as the coinAI, which will come on may 31th. We just announced a few days ago that we secured a deal with a new exchange. So this is not being mentioned for weeks. Before we mentioned that we where working on new exchanges.

Well this is not entirely true Grin

Obviously there have been many messages with (possible) news about a high volume exchange soon. After weeks the narrative has changed to "we have an agreement but can't share anything yet".

Why take all the steps? Just announce something when u can actually announce something.

Arranging an exchange listing is no simple process,
As the team have been saying they were in discussion for some time with exchanges and now it has recently been announced that an agreement has been reached but that more details cannot be confirmed until later, as there is an NDA in place, this seems a reasonable way to handle this if you ask me,

It's important to bare in mind that people are asking for exchanges often and the team wants to be transparent as possible, so when in discussion with exchanges, it seems reasonable to answer the community telling them this, And now that some agreement has been reached, it seems reasonable to answer that way, The team are not publicising this information heavily but people ask several times a day os its hard not to talk about it.

Alright I agree with you that it's important to share information with the community. I appreciate that. The downside is that everyone kept hoping for news every week; and that's kinda frustrating.

Sure, I understand your point, Unfortunately, there is no easy way to navigate this to avoid this downside that you mention. I personally think the team are managing the process very well, Its hard to keep everybody happy when it comes to exchanges. It you would like to buy some Banca in the meantime, There is Hitbtc and Idex also. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/banca/#markets

Announcing a new project ar this point when market is still at very low state won't really do much in my opinion, it would be better if the listing happens when market is bullish, then there will be positive impact with growth.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
May 29, 2018, 04:43:09 PM
Banca's Telegram channel is almost at 9000 members! (we missed the glorious 8888, sadly)

You might've missed your chance for celestial luck, but you can still make that one Dragonball Z reference if you join us soon: https://t.me/banca_official
Activity: 336
May 17, 2018, 06:19:36 AM
What about the  new website
Is there something  special?
thanks you

I can't wait to find out what the "high volume Exchange" is that the team has been talking about for the past couple of weeks. They have reached an agreement with one already, right? Wondering when they will announce the listing.

In relation to the new exchange and website, both are on the way soon, Cannot confirm specific dates or details for either but the best place to find out is here - https://t.me/BancaPublic

We have a lot of things in the pipeline,  check our recent update here also - https://medium.com/@nausokolarti1/banca-weekly-update-11-05-2018-a627993b19a8

It has been on the way "soon" for many weeks now. I don't understand that you keep announcing this, if there isn't anything to say? "Announcement of a possible announcement somewhere this year" ....

The new website was always planned to be released in may, just as the coinAI, which will come on may 31th. We just announced a few days ago that we secured a deal with a new exchange. So this is not being mentioned for weeks. Before we mentioned that we where working on new exchanges.

Well this is not entirely true Grin

Obviously there have been many messages with (possible) news about a high volume exchange soon. After weeks the narrative has changed to "we have an agreement but can't share anything yet".

Why take all the steps? Just announce something when u can actually announce something.

Arranging an exchange listing is no simple process,
As the team have been saying they were in discussion for some time with exchanges and now it has recently been announced that an agreement has been reached but that more details cannot be confirmed until later, as there is an NDA in place, this seems a reasonable way to handle this if you ask me,

It's important to bare in mind that people are asking for exchanges often and the team wants to be transparent as possible, so when in discussion with exchanges, it seems reasonable to answer the community telling them this, And now that some agreement has been reached, it seems reasonable to answer that way, The team are not publicising this information heavily but people ask several times a day os its hard not to talk about it.

Alright I agree with you that it's important to share information with the community. I appreciate that. The downside is that everyone kept hoping for news every week; and that's kinda frustrating.

Sure, I understand your point, Unfortunately, there is no easy way to navigate this to avoid this downside that you mention. I personally think the team are managing the process very well, Its hard to keep everybody happy when it comes to exchanges. It you would like to buy some Banca in the meantime, There is Hitbtc and Idex also. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/banca/#markets
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
May 29, 2018, 04:25:02 AM

2 Days to go until CoinAI release

New website coming tomorrow also  Wink

yes people, it is happening pretty soon, all good news are lined up in just 2 days coming, hoping to see good respond from market both in price and adoption, Banca has really been doing great even in this though time when market is low, really excited to see what will happen in the next days to come Cheesy
May 29, 2018, 04:19:03 AM

2 Days to go until CoinAI release

New website coming tomorrow also  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: