Pages:
Author

Topic: BANCA - page 30. (Read 41335 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 128
June 08, 2018, 03:32:20 AM
this is a very good update specially Adding edit/delete buttons to the portfolios;
i really need that because i made some portfolios that i don't want any more and i wanted to delete
thanks to banca for this update also banca website is connected with Google analytics that good
banca is making progress fast and soon banca will be a very successful in  Big Data and Artificial Intelligence
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
June 08, 2018, 02:33:03 AM
Check out this weeks update from the Banca team -

https://medium.com/@nausokolarti1/banca-weekly-update-08-06-2018-d640cc646943
Activity: 336
June 07, 2018, 08:42:35 AM
Why the huge single drops of 1, 3, and even 8 million $ over the last few days?  That seems like some of the big holders leaving to me.

I'm pretty worried about Banca now dropping over 40% the last week while a lot of others are in the +/- 10% range. Won't this hurt Banca's credibility if they are looking to get on a better exchange?

The team can focus on the project development and they have been doing a great job of keeping in line with timelines., individuals decide whether to buy or sell tokens at any given price. we need to understand that the project will not come together overnight, but people need to get on board with it for the long run if they follow the project and are really interested in Banca. The team do not decide the market price.

Of course, marketing and such things play a role, the team are working hard on every aspect of the project including marketing to make progress in every sense. Please join the announcement channel to keep updated. - https://t.me/BancaPublic

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
June 06, 2018, 09:28:08 AM
So thankful i found this discussion forum. I just can't take the rhetoric on the telegram chat.

We're glad you found us too! It's meant to be Smiley

haha...isn't it all
Activity: 83
June 06, 2018, 05:40:32 AM
Any chance we could have a trader group for price discussion and keep this one about the product?
Activity: 1
June 06, 2018, 01:19:11 AM
  I think this project has a real application in the future, as now paying a lot of money for training seminars on trade and investment, only it will be more easier and cheaper. I also think that it is not terrible that the price fell down! The main thing is that the project is working really, not create visibility! I also think the project will become popular in the future with institutional investors when they enter the crypto-currency market!   
Activity: 406
June 05, 2018, 09:23:09 PM
So thankful i found this discussion forum. I just can't take the rhetoric on the telegram chat.

We're glad you found us too! It's meant to be Smiley
Activity: 2
June 05, 2018, 01:08:15 PM
June 04, 2018, 03:28:51 AM
How long do hitbtc withdrawals take to mew?

That depends on how long Hitbtc take to process the withdrawal and then however long it takes for the transaction to take place. This is usually a few minutes, but can occasionally take a few hours.
Activity: 124
June 04, 2018, 01:21:15 AM
How long do hitbtc withdrawals take to mew?
June 04, 2018, 12:24:29 AM
With CoinAI now available, we're coming up with tutorials on this for better appreciation.  Stay tuned for that!
June 03, 2018, 05:03:44 PM
As you may know, the alpha version of CoinAI has been active since last week. Be sure to check it out and give us any feedback that you may have!

https://www.banca.world/coinai/index.html
June 03, 2018, 04:49:54 AM
If you haven't already, be sure to check out our brand new website! www.banca.world

Give us your feedback!
Animation on the new website is simply amazing, fascinating attention - I really liked it! Cool It's a pity that I did not see the old design - I'm sure the difference would be huge.
yes new website graphics looks great and animation is awesome
banca team is working hard on this project and weekly report is very good. great work in just a short period of time.
well its price is little low now i thought its price will not go down to 48 sat but now its current price is 44sat
i hope price will be more then 100 sat soon

Thank you for the kind words! We're in safe hands with our amazing team  Cool
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
June 03, 2018, 02:15:12 AM
If you haven't already, be sure to check out our brand new website! www.banca.world

Give us your feedback!
Animation on the new website is simply amazing, fascinating attention - I really liked it! Cool It's a pity that I did not see the old design - I'm sure the difference would be huge.
yes new website graphics looks great and animation is awesome
banca team is working hard on this project and weekly report is very good. great work in just a short period of time.
well its price is little low now i thought its price will not go down to 48 sat but now its current price is 44sat
i hope price will be more then 100 sat soon
June 02, 2018, 07:19:55 PM

Give us your feedback!

Hey, thanks for that positive feedback.  It's great to hear from you guys.
Activity: 434
Merit: 115
≣≣ ADAB Solutions ≣≣
June 02, 2018, 06:10:25 PM

Give us your feedback!
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
June 02, 2018, 03:21:47 PM
I wouldn't sell a single coin of Banca before I see it at $1
this is a my ticket to Millionair club
great product ...great team and lots of potential

Lol! you read my mind Wink with the amount i have in banca, i may not be a millionaire in other country but in my country, i will certainly be one fine millionaire  Grin, so more reason to be patient and wait to see Banca in its full potential Cool
June 02, 2018, 12:29:41 AM

Thanks for that comment.  Just goes to show how great the Banca community is.
Activity: 98
June 01, 2018, 11:10:38 PM
June 01, 2018, 04:50:02 PM

Give us your feedback!
Pages:
Jump to: