Pages:
Author

Topic: BANCA - page 29. (Read 41335 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
June 16, 2018, 02:50:10 PM
Such business are getting successful. Riveting design, apperceptive vision, brilliant activity.
Activity: 102
June 16, 2018, 01:52:10 PM
If Banca keeps dropping I'm gonna have to put my Vaction on hold and buy millions more.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
June 16, 2018, 07:04:55 AM
Check out the Banca website where you can find our whitepaper among other important details about the project!

https://www.banca.world
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
June 16, 2018, 05:13:14 AM
The circulating supply has gone up like 4 billion.  Have some
coins been unlocked, and how badly has this affected the price?

Well i saw that discussion on the telegram channel, it was been raised by investors requsting for an explanation why 4 billion banca was suddenly included in total circulating supply, this action some how affect price together with btc already dumping as it is.
I currently do not know what was reason behind it but i do know the team chose the wrong time to do so, already the market is on a fragile state and increasing circulating supply by 4 billion does not look smart to me.
I think any opportunity to earn is being worked out .  The course will recover but it will take time . I think by the autumn the market will recover and will grow. If you compare with the graphs of last year, all the prerequisites are

The past is not always a good indicator for the future. It can help to get an idea for the market but no one really knows and you might have to keep an year long downtrend in your head to. But either way it will take time to recover from all the price loss
Activity: 336
June 16, 2018, 03:22:50 AM
Here's what I know. Banca will offer investment advice on Crypto through the use of big data and AI. In order to acquire this service, users must pay with Banca's utility tokens.

Hi there, There is a Coin AI service that does offer advice on how to diversify and manage your crypto portfolio in the long term, It is in the alpha stages of development but there is more to come, you can sign up and try it out here for free - https://www.banca.world/coinai/index.html
Activity: 171
June 15, 2018, 11:54:06 PM
Here's what I know. Banca will offer investment advice on Crypto through the use of big data and AI. In order to acquire this service, users must pay with Banca's utility tokens.
Activity: 12
June 15, 2018, 09:05:36 AM
I wish this project go up well and perfect. Credible approach, wondrous business, interesting vision!
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
June 15, 2018, 08:44:07 AM

Well i saw that discussion on the telegram channel, it was been raised by investors requsting for an explanation why 4 billion banca was suddenly included in total circulating supply, this action some how affect price together with btc already dumping as it is.
I currently do not know what was reason behind it but i do know the team chose the wrong time to do so, already the market is on a fragile state and increasing circulating supply by 4 billion does not look smart to me.
I think any opportunity to earn is being worked out .  The course will recover but it will take time . I think by the autumn the market will recover and will grow. If you compare with the graphs of last year, all the prerequisites are
Activity: 31
June 15, 2018, 03:00:31 AM
Coming back up as people realise it was fud. Besides whole market is down
Activity: 280
June 15, 2018, 12:38:28 AM
Greetings, .
Looking forward for more upgrades! Arguable plan, a rather interesting website!
Cheers! Thank you for the support!
Activity: 13
June 14, 2018, 09:12:41 PM
Greetings, .
Looking forward for more upgrades! Arguable plan, a rather interesting website!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
June 14, 2018, 06:09:51 PM
We are returning to normal state. By this time BTC will recover and hopefully new exchange is coming. May be BTC bear market is responsible for the unusual delay. FUD, delayed exchange and global crash, are are equally responsible for banca dump. But it is true that whole crypto world is red not only banca.
I have accumulated another million to reduce my average buy price. I am excited and waiting for good times
June 14, 2018, 02:01:36 PM

It was distribution of the remaining bonus tokens for presale buyers. Admittedly they weren't the best market conditions for the release, but the date would have been organised in advance.
Activity: 406
June 13, 2018, 09:37:48 PM
The circulating supply has gone up like 4 billion.  Have some

Hi, we'll come out with a statement on this soon. Please stay tuned.
Activity: 154
June 13, 2018, 06:51:52 PM
If you have coins that are low in value, look how much they are worth against ETH or BTC instead. Have they increase in value? Then trade if they have increased by the goal you set like 5x
Activity: 2
June 13, 2018, 06:49:29 PM
The circulating supply has gone up like 4 billion.  Have some
Activity: 406
June 11, 2018, 12:46:04 AM
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
June 10, 2018, 05:38:39 PM
After receiving too many complains and suggestions, we have decided not to separate Banca groups anymore. People can discuss anything from now on in the main group https://t.me/banca_official , but as always no FUD and no negativity, which will be sctrictly moderated. Thank you for your understanding!
June 08, 2018, 01:19:17 PM
A friend of mine referred me to this token and I thank him everyday. I am holding a large bag and bought at 6 sats only. The team is solid, the project is still new and I am holding long term. Banca is already in Hitbtc and I believe that Banca will be listed on bittrex. I am not a hitbtc fan due to higher fee. But hitbtc is wonderful exchange with huge volume. Finger crossed and banca will be a great project.

Thanks for those kind words Smiley The team really appreciates it when we hear directly from the community.

can banca team prove that banca ico sold out in few hours as i was told?

Well, we closed the sale. Are you implying that we didn't actually sell out in that time and refused the additional token buyers for no reason?
Activity: 97
June 08, 2018, 08:42:22 AM
A friend of mine referred me to this token and I thank him everyday. I am holding a large bag and bought at 6 sats only. The team is solid, the project is still new and I am holding long term. Banca is already in Hitbtc and I believe that Banca will be listed on bittrex. I am not a hitbtc fan due to higher fee. But hitbtc is wonderful exchange with huge volume. Finger crossed and banca will be a great project.

Thanks for those kind words Smiley The team really appreciates it when we hear directly from the community.

can banca team prove that banca ico sold out in few hours as i was told?
Pages:
Jump to: