Pages:
Author

Topic: BANK OF AMERICA VBA FOR US PAYPAL ( BOA VBA) - page 3. (Read 593968 times)

Activity: 223
Merit: 500
VIrtual credit card and virtual Bank account
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Is there some balance on the VBA? Only working with paypal?
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
are u have any thind to do after paypal get limitation friend what can we do ??
December 26, 2017, 02:16:45 AM
Are these just us only?

Mate We sale worldwide account
cheapvccs.com
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
December 25, 2017, 11:42:19 AM
Are these just us only?
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
please give more informations about credit card gateway
limits of daily usage
guarantee that it will not be blocked after few days
September 27, 2017, 02:01:48 AM
I am attempting to resolve an issue I have with a pp account that I purchased from these guys(cheapvccs.com). This was supposed to be a fresh fully verified usa business account from a specific city/state. I received the product as promised and it was limited within a week without me sending/receiving any transfers or attempting any payments. The only thing I did was purchase a $100 ppmc from the same zip code on the account and load it/let it sit. Now it is locked up pending bank, id, and address verification. One of the following have to be true in this case:
1) there is an issue with the bank used to verify the account
2) the info used to register the account is wrong in someway.

I have many stealth pp accounts and pretty much know what I am doing. I know how to properly age these things and imo it has to be something wrong on their end.

@nomadcrypto,

"1) there is an issue with the bank used to verify the account
"

Advice from paypal/ebay insider! Shocked Shocked

The account in question was not blocked/locked due to any of the reason above. It could be due to the fact that you probably made attempt to login or loggin from a different ip's. And, there might be no previous browsing history or cookies for paypal to track that you are probably loggin from a different location.

Regard's
Bitcseo

bitseo dont spam with us , i have no make any deal with you for ppmc code
September 27, 2017, 02:00:24 AM
Hello what issue i was offline in this forum but if you have vcc and vba issue please contact www.cheapvccs.com and we dont scam with anyoone
Activity: 1009
Merit: 501
September 01, 2017, 05:07:18 PM
wouldnt buy from.. scammed me before.

Don't worry soon he/she will get red trust for spamming member's on this forum.

Also, i think he/she is the of openvcc <=
Activity: 1009
Merit: 501
I am attempting to resolve an issue I have with a pp account that I purchased from these guys(cheapvccs.com). This was supposed to be a fresh fully verified usa business account from a specific city/state. I received the product as promised and it was limited within a week without me sending/receiving any transfers or attempting any payments. The only thing I did was purchase a $100 ppmc from the same zip code on the account and load it/let it sit. Now it is locked up pending bank, id, and address verification. One of the following have to be true in this case:
1) there is an issue with the bank used to verify the account

I have many stealth pp accounts and pretty much know what I am doing. I know how to properly age these things and imo it has to be something wrong on their end.

@nomadcrypto,

"1) there is an issue with the bank used to verify the account
"

Advice from paypal/ebay insider! Shocked Shocked

The account in question was not blocked/locked due to any of the reason above. It could be due to the fact that you probably made attempt to login or loggin from a different ip's. And, there might be no previous browsing history or cookies for paypal to track that you are probably loggin from a different location.

Regard's
Bitcseo
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
What is the difference between the Amazon VCC you offer and the ones offered here: www.aspkin.com/forums and here www.auctionessistance.com/shop
interesting on this one :
http://www.cheapvccs.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=207&product_id=203#.WPgp3GslHIU

can i use this to cash out amazon affiliate program?

yes you can Here  you will get your us bank and 1 virtual card
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038
interesting on this one :
http://www.cheapvccs.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=207&product_id=203#.WPgp3GslHIU

can i use this to cash out amazon affiliate program?
Bought 1 VBA from him and verified instantly without any issues. Thanks for helping with the process.

Thank you dear . we are faster vcc and vba seller

http://cheapvccs.com/index.php
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Bought 1 VBA from him and verified instantly without any issues. Thanks for helping with the process.
I need VBA instant verify for $8 dollars. Its for my PayPal what's your Skype?

dear freinds Please visit here http://www.cheapvccs.com/index.php?route=common/home

and see skype button and click under that image to add me
Activity: 324
Merit: 260
I need VBA instant verify for $8 dollars. Its for my PayPal what's your Skype?
Has anyone bought from this guy before?

Bought this VBA in the last few days.

Waited for 5 days before I got my VBA, I had to keep reminding the seller.

I want to use the VBA for PayPal and CoinBase account verification.

Well, the VBA worked for PayPal verification and when I asked the seller for VBA login info for CoinBase verification,

He said to me, that is not my asset... Therefore, he will not give me the the login details to online banking service.

When I keep asking for login details, the seller said he'll ban me from his Skype contacts and he eventually did banned me!

This guy is actually crazy, I never seen anyone who treated his customers so badly like this guy, seriously!

So if you want to buy his products, proceed with caution! To bad for me I paid him with Bitcoins.

I told you (Seller) if you block me on Skype, you can't block me on BitcoinTalk!

Very funny, actually!  Grin Grin Grin

Dont fight with me , You paid for instant vba for usa paypal. so we gave you vba, once you verifed its done, then you ask me to get coinbase deposit  i told you its not posible

then you asking to get bank original login security qeuestion which we did not give you . cause  its not for you , you paid for vba and yuo get it already so my job is done

If vba not work in paypal verification then we replace  or fix it so i hope you will be not kidding
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
Has anyone bought from this guy before?

Bought this VBA in the last few days.

Waited for 5 days before I got my VBA, I had to keep reminding the seller.

I want to use the VBA for PayPal and CoinBase account verification.

Well, the VBA worked for PayPal verification and when I asked the seller for VBA login info for CoinBase verification,

He said to me, that is not my asset... Therefore, he will not give me the the login details to online banking service.

When I keep asking for login details, the seller said he'll ban me from his Skype contacts and he eventually did banned me!

This guy is actually crazy, I never seen anyone who treated his customers so badly like this guy, seriously!

So if you want to buy his products, proceed with caution! To bad for me I paid him with Bitcoins.

I told you (Seller) if you block me on Skype, you can't block me on BitcoinTalk!

Very funny, actually!  Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: