Pages:
Author

Topic: BANK OF AMERICA VBA FOR US PAYPAL ( BOA VBA) - page 7. (Read 593968 times)

Activity: 223
Merit: 500
VIrtual credit card and virtual Bank account
September 23, 2015, 07:01:49 AM
mail me your email id for get new account

we sent 1 free replace but remember we dont offer any replace or refund all risk obtain all buyer cause paypal is always risky
September 22, 2015, 11:20:10 PM
mail me your email id for get new account
Activity: 387
Merit: 264
September 22, 2015, 01:56:44 PM
Paypal can limit any account for check fruad or transaction.

I am not sure what you mean by that. Do you mean the info used to register could have been used in check fraud or in a fraudulent transaction? There is absolutely nothing I did to get this limited: I purchased a prepaid phone from the zip code provided and used it to access the account, I purchased a $100 ppmc with cash my self from the same zip code provided and loaded it/let it sit. I made absolutely no attempts to transfer funds in/out or to make any purchases of any kind.

I appreciate the offer for a new account but I am not entirely sure I want one. Not counting the phone I have $160 tied up in this one and I am not so sure I want to risk more

September 22, 2015, 01:47:45 PM
Your account was limited for ip or another reason  but you have no asked we have bank statement and passport.

also we dnt sale any kind of document . Also you asked me for LA state and i gave new account whihc was new made for you so you got limit now i can not help.

Here i have mailed you which fund you can withdraw after 45 days or 180 days later , Its fully depend in paypal . Mostly fund ill be eligible for withdraw in 45 days

so contact with me later

it was not the ip. I purchased a prepaid smart phone from the same zip code provided and used the name provided when registering the phone. I only used that phone to log into paypal

Paypal can limit any account for check fruad or transaction. Anyway ill give 1 account free cause you are This forum member

Hope you are happy 
September 22, 2015, 01:36:58 PM
Your account was limited for ip or another reason  but you have no asked we have bank statement and passport.

also we dnt sale any kind of document . Also you asked me for LA state and i gave new account whihc was new made for you so you got limit now i can not help.

Here i have mailed you which fund you can withdraw after 45 days or 180 days later , Its fully depend in paypal . Mostly fund ill be eligible for withdraw in 45 days

so contact with me later

it was not the ip. I purchased a prepaid smart phone from the same zip code provided and used the name provided when registering the phone. I only used that phone to log into paypal
September 22, 2015, 01:23:55 PM

so contact with me later
September 22, 2015, 01:11:18 PM
I am attempting to resolve an issue I have with a pp account that I purchased from these guys(cheapvccs.com). This was supposed to be a fresh fully verified usa business account from a specific city/state. I received the product as promised and it was limited within a week without me sending/receiving any transfers or attempting any payments. The only thing I did was purchase a $100 ppmc from the same zip code on the account and load it/let it sit. Now it is locked up pending bank, id, and address verification. One of the following have to be true in this case:
1) there is an issue with the bank used to verify the account
2) the info used to register the account is wrong in someway.

I have many stealth pp accounts and pretty much know what I am doing. I know how to properly age these things and imo it has to be something wrong on their end.
September 20, 2015, 08:46:38 AM
if you need vba you can order from or site
You probably look like a bot .you dont answer .

Bro pm me here again also you can char with me here http://cheapvccs.com/
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 20, 2015, 07:24:01 AM
if you need vba you can order from or site
You probably look like a bot .you dont answer .
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 16, 2015, 01:03:59 PM
BOA - VBA ( Don't need confirm phone )
 NOTE :   This is the VBA work without confirmation phone, so you can use the old or new Paypal account.

-  US VBA is for United States of America PayPal accounts ONLY.
                 - This is the VBA only with verified immediately (Instantly Verification)

Bank Details, this bank works with any name and address on paypal account

Type - Checking/savings

Routing - **********,

Account Number - *****45451

Bank Name :  BANK OF AMERICA

ID/Pass :  or teamviewr id and pass if you can not add

Just enter the details in your PayPal account. After Adding the Details, Your PAYPAL account is VERIFIED !

What else, This is 100% Pure LEGAL And SAFE.

Your PayPal Account Will Remain Verified for life.

PayPal VBA and VCC are delivered shortly within a few seconds after successful payment through Bitcoin, Webmoney or PerfectMoney Okpay ( paypal and skrill with extra fees). Enjoy!

If you need bulk let me know for more cheap rate and for instant delivery

- See more at: http://cheapvccs.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=204#.VefKGPmqqko
Why risk it when you can do the same with entropay virtual card?
September 03, 2015, 12:19:23 AM
BOA - VBA ( Don't need confirm phone )
 NOTE :   This is the VBA work without confirmation phone, so you can use the old or new Paypal account.

-  US VBA is for United States of America PayPal accounts ONLY.
                 - This is the VBA only with verified immediately (Instantly Verification)

Bank Details, this bank works with any name and address on paypal account

Type - Checking/savings

Routing - **********,

Account Number - *****45451

Bank Name :  BANK OF AMERICA

ID/Pass :  or teamviewr id and pass if you can not add

Just enter the details in your PayPal account. After Adding the Details, Your PAYPAL account is VERIFIED !

What else, This is 100% Pure LEGAL And SAFE.

Your PayPal Account Will Remain Verified for life.

PayPal VBA and VCC are delivered shortly within a few seconds after successful payment through Bitcoin, Webmoney or PerfectMoney Okpay ( paypal and skrill with extra fees). Enjoy!

If you need bulk let me know for more cheap rate and for instant delivery

- See more at: http://cheapvccs.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=204#.VefKGPmqqko
Pages:
Jump to: